Dr. Fauci Admits He and Dr. Birx Were the Two 'Experts' Who Persuaded Trump to Kill the Economy with Their Garbage Predictions of 2.2 Million Deaths!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
WOW! Dr. Fauci Admits He and Dr. Birx Were the Two 'Experts' Who Persuaded Trump to Kill the Economy with Their Garbage Predictions of 2.2 Million Deaths!

....and Pelosi is out telling everyone to 'Listen to the Scientists, not the President'. :p

"Dr. Fauci admitted on Monday that it was he and Dr. Birx who persuaded President Trump to kill the economy… And they did this based on wildly inaccurate models and predictions!

Last week President admitted that back in March “two very smart people” came into his office and urged him to lock down the economy or 2.2 million Americans would die.
But President Trump did not say who those “two very smart people” were."

President Trump followed these two inept doctors and killed off the record US economy.
Later the two doctors came back and admitted their models were off by MILLIONS but instead of revising their strategy the doctors doubled-down on their insane strategy."

Latestmodels and revised predictions show COVID-19 could possibly have a higher infection rate but mortality rate lower than the common flu.

If I didn't know any better and / or believed in Conspiracy theories, I would think Fauci and Birx were Democrat 'plants' who intentionally misled the President into killing the strongest economy seen in this country in decades - in some cases ever - right before the election, the one thing Democrats did not even have a hope of stopping.

They were also the ones that convinced him that this was not going to be any bigger then SARS. Until Italy started to report all their trouble.

Not so fast, we're up to 25,000 deaths already and its only mid-April, and that's WITH "shutdown" mitigation measures. Without mitigation measures the outbreak cases would have been much higher, and NYC could NOT have handled the numbers because they barely handled the mitigated cases.

So I'm not blaming Fauci and Birx for the economic shutdown as long as we get the restart soon.

WOW! Dr. Fauci Admits He and Dr. Birx Were the Two 'Experts' Who Persuaded Trump to Kill the Economy with Their Garbage Predictions of 2.2 Million Deaths!

....and Pelosi is out telling everyone to 'Listen to the Scientists, not the President'. :p

"Dr. Fauci admitted on Monday that it was he and Dr. Birx who persuaded President Trump to kill the economy… And they did this based on wildly inaccurate models and predictions!

Last week President admitted that back in March “two very smart people” came into his office and urged him to lock down the economy or 2.2 million Americans would die.

President Trump followed these two inept doctors and killed off the record US economy.
Later the two doctors came back and admitted their models were off by MILLIONS but instead of revising their strategy the doctors doubled-down on their insane strategy."

Latestmodels and revised predictions show COVID-19 could possibly have a higher infection rate but mortality rate lower than the common flu.

If I didn't know any better and / or believed in Conspiracy theories, I would think Fauci and Birx were Democrat 'plants' who intentionally misled the President into killing the strongest economy seen in this country in decades - in some cases ever - right before the election, the one thing Democrats did not even have a hope of stopping.

Another weak straw man.

The 2.2 million dead was if we took no action. We are taking action (mostly at the state level) so the predicted numbers have come down.

Next!

No one know's how many deaths would have occurred without mitigation. That being said, IMO many things were closed down that didn't have to be. I would love to do some social distancing out on the lake, but parks, boat ramps, and water ways are closed in my state.

Last edited:
Not so fast, we're up to 25,000 deaths already and its only mid-April, and that's WITH "shutdown" mitigation measures. Without mitigation measures the outbreak cases would have been much higher, and NYC could NOT have handled the numbers because they barely handled the mitigated cases.

So I'm not blaming Fauci and Birx for the economic shutdown as long as we get the restart soon.
And so far this year, between 30k to 60k are estimated to have died because of the flu.

Another weak straw man. The 2.2 million dead was if we took no action. We are taking action (mostly at the state level) so the predicted numbers have come down.

You should write Fauci and tell him you disagree with his latest comment / assessment....

and the leftist nuts come to say " infowars is fake news lmfao". He tells you a holes this came chit weeks ago and you real dumb asses can't even pick up on that yet lol
and we keep telling you idiots
THIS VIRUS IS TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS !!
1586958539769.png

Anything to scare the masses, lie to the public, push fear. Get the masses all worked up so they'll be begging to take some crap gates vaccine that can track you and will more than likely have all kinds of side effects. No thanks.

Parasites can't learn that skill it's to complicated for them.

Another weak straw man.

The 2.2 million dead was if we took no action. We are taking action (mostly at the state level) so the predicted numbers have come down.

Next!

Lol, now we're pushing what ifs fear numbers? You guys are a laugher.

Anything to scare the masses, lie to the public, push fear. Get the masses all worked up so they'll be begging to take some crap gates vaccine that can track you and will more than likely have all kinds of side effects. No thanks.
it's amazing to me how bill gates goes from a national hero and the like, to an evil man who wants to take over the world and kill us all.

are you believing the very hype you're admonishing? i worked for Gates for 15 years and at MS for 20. never once was i given a reason to doubt him or his goodwill towards others.

as of 2018, he had given away $36 BILLION in his own money to help others. yet conspiracy people run rampant shouting he's going to be the death of us all.

anyway - just funny to see someone saying the press / leadership is lying to the masses, yet where else but the press / leadership are you getting this info?

which is it?

it's amazing to me how bill gates goes from a national hero and the like, to an evil man who wants to take over the world and kill us all.

are you believing the very hype you're admonishing? i worked for Gates for 15 years and at MS for 20. never once was i given a reason to doubt him or his goodwill towards others.

as of 2018, he had given away $36 BILLION in his own money to help others. yet conspiracy people run rampant shouting he's going to be the death of us all.

anyway - just funny to see someone saying the press / leadership is lying to the masses, yet where else but the press / leadership are you getting this info?

which is it?

Theres nothing funny about gates. He has given conferences and talks on reducing the world population, eugenics, etc. He also went to india a few years ago and vaccinated thousands of girls with HPV vaccine. A lot of them got sick and many died. These were girls 9-15 in age that needed no vaccine. This isnt hype dude. These are facts. You keep believing all the propaganda from the mainstream. I will not believe their lies.

which is it?

He wants to kill us all fool he ADMITS it you ( leftist) refuse to HEAR IT! THe WORDAGE USED is what you cant see through.
He's the asshole who says' Kill Granny".

He has killed millions of children in africa as well as caused them to be paralyzed this SOB pushes poison for big pharma to get filthy rich .

They make you poor and the feds come in looking like they rescuers the dumbasses ( sheep ) lol.

1586959856085.png

This "blame game" where Trump and his cultists trying to convince voters that what is happening RIGHT NOW, is not Trump's fault in any way, is both useless and pointless at this stage.

First off, the level of illness and death in the USA right now falls directly onto Trump's desk because he wasted three months doing nothing to plan or prepare for this virus. The only way to deflect blame is to lie about what Trump did and did not do, and that's very unhealthy at a time when Trump needs people to believe what he's telling them.

But the MOST important reason why the deflect blame PR game is such a bad idea is that 30,000 people have died, and people continue to die at the rate of more than 2000 per day. Your rate of infection is also rising, and the USA is singular among the countries in the world in the rapid rate of infection and death. Your country is in mourning, and in shock from everything that has happened. To have Donald Trump go on TV every day and say "This is not my fault" and "I have saved thousands of lives", when everything we see and hear says otherwise, isn't helpful to anyone.

Stop the sickness, stop the death, show empathy for the suffering of others, and stop talking about getting the economy restarted right away. Unless and until you have this disease under control, you're in no position to point fingers and attack others, nor should you.

The bald fact is that the USA is now a national parriah due to this pandemic. No one will be going in or out of the USA for months. And your economic structures for health care and labour, are not condusive to Americans getting this infections under control. The people most likely to get the virus, and die from it, are the ones least likely to have health insurance or to stay home if they're sick. And as long as there is no vaccine, and limited testing, you will NEVER be able to re-open your economy, in any meaninful way.

LOL yea right

polling numbers convinced him you fucking rube

He knew it wasn't a threat, he was just too big of a pussy to keep the economy humming like the Swedes did

Another weak straw man.

Next!
Got to love the crazy. Mostly at the state level. So explain why you and others were yelling that Trump didn't shut everything down, in other words rule with an iron fist. Yet were upset when he said that he could open up the economy, rule with the iron fist you wanted to give him? Why were you not yelling at Pelosi and others when they pulled stunts against the idea of locking down?

Odd how Gates attended some meeting about this very thing late last fall.

This all the doings of Agenda 21, The UN, and ICLEI

ICLEI planted UN-sympathetic people into local community governments everywhere. it's what they do.

Forum List

Back