Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

' just say the election was corrupt; & leave the rest to me & the (R) congressmen' ~ djt.

hmmmmmm..... what could that possibly mean?
I asked you a question. Please be polite and answer it.

you're instincts aren't based on facts.

i don't count alternative facts as truth.
Instincts aren't always based on facts hence they are instincts but mine haven't let me down yet. So I ask again, are you saying I should stop trusting my instincts. They have not led me astray for 40 yrs

In addition, you have just proved what I said about you and, as expected, parroted only that which your masters tell you to say. Idiotic, stupid and unoriginal are three words that describe you perfectly.
@Sandy Shanks Did you drown in that vat of liberal juice or just stay long enough to have any brain function that you may of at one time had to cease?
This could be very good news for the Republican Party.

Uninformed, intelligence challenged grassroots Republicans have an iron grip on the GOP. Their loyalty to Trump is absolute, and a Trump endorsement in the primary is required or its over for the candidate. It explains why many Republican lawmakers have acted so foolishly of late.

The Dallas Morning News explains, "When he addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this month in Dallas, former President Donald Trump bragged about his lofty win total in the GOP congressional races in which he’s endorsed a candidate."

“Every day, more people are realizing that we were right on all of the key issues, and that this is one reason why our endorsement has become…the most powerful weapon in politics,” Trump said. “One-hundred and twenty of the one-hundred and twenty-two candidates we endorsed in Congressional primary elections won.”

There may be a chink in that armor. The market value of a Trump's election endorsement just took a hit.

USA Today reports, "A Trump-endorsed candidate lost Tuesday to a fellow Republican in a closely watched Texas congressional race, undermining Trump's claims that his endorsement is essential to a candidate's success and emboldening his political opponents ahead of the 2022 elections."

And Politico offers this insight. "Trump crashed into the race during the first round of voting in May, tapping Wright out of a crowded all-party primary and turning the contest into an early test of his post-presidency clout. He held two tele-town halls for her and taped a robocall for her, making the loss more painful."

The Republican Party needs to move away for the self-centered, narcissistic, dangerous, and somewhat dense Donald Trump. If the GOP moves away from Trump, we may get some sanity around here. Ever since Trump entered the political picture there has been nothing but chaos in Washington and the nation has become bitterly divided.

Many followers of the Putin backed Trump are delighted with the chaos and division. Some of them ransacked our capitol on Jan. 6 with Trump's blessing

This must end.

Sandy Shanks What has got to end is your lack of ability to form any opinion not provided to you by your cherry picked and highly biased media propaganda and your refusal to admit already legally proven items in history. You are the Nancy Pelosi of hate.

Have you ever had an original thought? Reasoned by actual facts and observation? Highly doubtful and you definitely have not proven it here with your repetition of liberal talking points. Your actions name you a follower, not a leader on this subject, also an idiot.

' just say the election was corrupt; & leave the rest to me & the (R) congressmen' ~ djt.

hmmmmmm..... what could that possibly mean?
It could mean that you just fabricated anoth3er lie since you cite o origin for it, just the fact that you are saying it.

That is called lying.

I asked you a question. Please be polite and answer it.

of course you can trust yer own instincts. doesn't mean anything to me.

not sure what that article is supposta mean & what is this ' be polite' huh? are you kidding me?

So I ask again, are you saying I should stop trusting my instincts.
your question was either dumb or a rhetorical one - just like when you asked if you are 'allowed' to have an opinion or whatever; that's why i didn't bother to answer. is saying it was a dumb Q not being po-lite zoooooog?

It could mean that you just fabricated anoth3er lie since you cite o origin for it, just the fact that you are saying it.

That is called lying.

Trump Election Pressure Memo Disclosed; Lawmakers to Get His Tax Returns

By Reuters
July 30, 2021 04:09 PM

WASHINGTON - Former President Donald Trump suffered a pair of setbacks Friday when the Justice Department cleared the way for the release of his tax records and also disclosed a memo showing he urged top officials to falsely claim his election defeat was "corrupt."

Handwritten notes taken by Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue in December and released Friday by the chair of the House of Representatives Oversight and Reform Committee paint a damning picture of Trump as he desperately sought to get the department to take the unprecedented step of intervening to try to upend his 2020 election loss.
[...]
https://www.voanews.com/usa/trump-election-pressure-memo-disclosed-lawmakers-get-his-tax-returns%1

these are allllllllllllll the notes taken in real time re: donny & his attempted coup.

ttps://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/DOJ%20Donoghue%20Notes%20Extract%20for%20Production.pdf

best thing is - that there is no executive privilege & there will be compelled testimony.

your question was either dumb or a rhetorical one - just like when you asked if you are 'allowed' to have an opinion or whatever; that's why i didn't bother to answer. is saying it was a dumb Q not being po-lite zoooooog?
I disagree that it is a dumb question

not sure what that article is supposta mean & what is this ' be polite' huh? are you kidding me?
As expected, you fail again to answer his question and outright say that only what you choose to believe is worth consideration. A true liberal.

Trump Election Pressure Memo Disclosed; Lawmakers to Get His Tax Returns

By Reuters
July 30, 2021 04:09 PM

WASHINGTON - Former President Donald Trump suffered a pair of setbacks Friday when the Justice Department cleared the way for the release of his tax records and also disclosed a memo showing he urged top officials to falsely claim his election defeat was "corrupt."

Handwritten notes taken by Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue in December and released Friday by the chair of the House of Representatives Oversight and Reform Committee paint a damning picture of Trump as he desperately sought to get the department to take the unprecedented step of intervening to try to upend his 2020 election loss.
[...]
https://www.voanews.com/usa/trump-election-pressure-memo-disclosed-lawmakers-get-his-tax-returns%1

these are allllllllllllll the notes taken in real time re: donny & his attempted coup.

ttps://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/DOJ%20Donoghue%20Notes%20Extract%20for%20Production.pdf

best thing is - that there is no executive privilege & there will be compelled testimony.
Your proof your acquisitions? Other than what you have heard, of course. You are hardly a unbiased audience and show a proclivity to believe just what you want to believe. And then lie about that.

Pitiful.

Once again entering your OPINION into the conversation as a fact, and we are just supposed to believe you? Not a strong argument on your part. That and your tendency to dismiss any comment that you can't answer and trying to denigrate any opinion than your own.

An intelligent individual would understand the comment. You say you do not, which says a lot about you.

If nothing I say means anything to you then why are we conversing?

did i say 'nothing' ? damn, you like to twist words, zog. so stop it.

your opinions & instincts are skewed in MY opinion. so, does that mean anything to you? i highly doubt it.

sometimes we 'converse' - other times we debate . but as long as you are po-lite ... that can continue; even though i'm just waiting for the day i get to say

' neener neener, told ya so '.................. :p

Forum List

Back