Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Correct. I saw leftists set up Go Fund Me pages to free them and then all charges dismissed. What repercussions did you see please?

there are rw nutters trump humpers in congress calling the terrorists that stormed the capital 'political prisoners' demanding for their release.

lol... apparently some memos by the depu-tay AG rosen is kinda saying he did. this is bad new for donny.

:p

over 10K arrested netion wide.

when is trumpco goin' to jail?
10k and how many of those went free, no bail, no record. He is? And you are 100% sure of that? Pretty sure the answer is never. Did you contribute to the GoFundMe pages set up to free the BLM rioters aka “mostly peaceful protesters”?

We will never agree because what is important to me is irrelevant to you and vice versa.

there are rw nutters trump humpers in congress calling the terrorists that stormed the capital 'political prisoners' demanding for their release.
Are they political prisoners? Those that didn’t storm the capital were arrested and shamed too. Those who just stood outside and “peacefully protested”. Kind of a double standard. Therein lies the problem. BLM
And their summer of bullshit set a precedent and now people on both sides are out of control.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You are all talk, and you have no idea what you are talking about.

You just proved it.
I just proved that you have to take days to try and make up a reply that makes you look like less of a fool, and a biased one at that.

In addition, you have just proved what I said about you and, as expected, parroted only that which your masters tell you to say. Idiotic, stupid and unoriginal are three words that describe you perfectly.

Oh, by the way...In case you were unable to notice I don't have to play by your arbitrary and asinine rules that you think favor only you. Further reinforcement for my opnion of you.

Sandy Shanks Did you drown in that vat of liberal juice or just stay long enough to have any brain function that you may of at one time had to cease?

You claims were debunked during the impeachment farce by your own masters yet you continue to spew nonsense.
It tells all we need to know about your inability to think for your self and lack of cognitive powers. Just repeat what you are told at the top of your lungs, even when it proves you to be stupid.

Are they political prisoners?

no. they committed a crime the moment they beat a cop, or fired off peeper spray etc.

Those that didn’t storm the capital were arrested and shamed too.

link?

why were they arrested - for doing nothing? lol ... you won't see me saying that about BLM.

Those who just stood outside and “peacefully protested”.

link?

Kind of a double standard.

haaaaaaaaaaaa..... compare reaction & how the security back up & reinforcements was enacted for the insurrection vs the protest that inCONveniently delayed donny from his photo op at st john's.

Therein lies the problem. BLM

sure. not a coup that more than likely was an inside job getting it started.

And their summer of bullshit set a precedent and now people on both sides are out of control.

ya, both sides are equal.

/sarcasm.

no. they committed a crime the moment they beat a cop, or fired off peeper spray etc.

link?

why were they arrested - for doing nothing? lol ... you won't see me saying that about BLM.

link?

haaaaaaaaaaaa..... compare reaction & how the security back up & reinforcements was enacted for the insurrection vs the protest that inCONveniently delayed donny from his photo op at st john's.

sure. not a coup that more than likely was an inside job getting it started.

ya, both sides are equal.

/sarcasm.
Can’t follow when you multi quote. Too chaotic. Sorry. What are you asking me? In terms of links. You can Google it. Everywhere.

He is? And you are 100% sure of that? Pretty sure the answer is never.

i'm 100% sure cause i have eyes & ears that don't lie to me & have a criticical thinking brain that isn't trying to CONvince me i can't trust my own instincts.

others though are slow on the uptake, or refuse to see the obvious or both.

Former top Justice Dept. official's notes say Trump asked him to call election "corrupt"
JULY 30, 2021 / 3:32 PM / CBS NEWS

Former President Trump in late December spoke with top Justice Department officials about the 2020 presidential election and told them to "just say the election was corrupt and to leave the rest to me" and Republicans in Congress, according to notes taken by then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue.

Donoghue's notes, released Friday by the Democratic-led House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, detail a December 27, 2020 phone conversation with Mr. Trump, former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and Donoghue. The former president has repeatedly insisted that the presidential election was rigged, but the documented phone conversation suggests that Rosen and Donoghue felt that they were being asked by the president to alter the election results.

Here is the relevant section of Donoghue's handwritten notes:

-DAG - we'll look at whether have more ballots in PA than registered voters - should be able to check on that quickly but understand that the DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome of the election, doesn't work that way.
-P: "Don't expect you to do that, just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen."
The president also noted, "Not much time left."
Former top Justice Dept. official's notes say Trump asked him to call election "corrupt"

& no executive privilege to protect any of them.

:heehee:

i'm 100% sure cause i have eyes & ears that don't lie to me & have a criticical thinking brain that isn't trying to CONvince me i can't trust my own instincts.

others though are slow on the uptake, or refuse to see the obvious or both.

JULY 30, 2021 / 3:32 PM / CBS NEWS​

Former President Trump in late December spoke with top Justice Department officials about the 2020 presidential election and told them to "just say the election was corrupt and to leave the rest to me" and Republicans in Congress, according to notes taken by then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue.

Donoghue's notes, released Friday by the Democratic-led House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, detail a December 27, 2020 phone conversation with Mr. Trump, former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and Donoghue. The former president has repeatedly insisted that the presidential election was rigged, but the documented phone conversation suggests that Rosen and Donoghue felt that they were being asked by the president to alter the election results.

Here is the relevant section of Donoghue's handwritten notes:

The president also noted, "Not much time left."

& no executive privilege to protect any of them.

:heehee:
So you can trust your instincts and I cannot trust mine? OK

Can’t follow when you multi quote. Too chaotic. Sorry. What are you asking me? In terms of links. You can Google it. Everywhere.

^ 'Those that didn’t storm the capital were arrested and shamed too.'

you make the claim YOU provide the unbiased source proving it.

Forum List

Back