Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

lol .. funny you saying that after trying to put words in my mouth.

doesn't matter - you have created a false equivalency in yer mind that somehow the BLM protests & riots are on the same level as the terrorists storming the capital & the response to them both wasn't the same, & that lays squarely on tdonny's shoulders.

& you said you would vote for donny a 3rd time. that is one hell of a defense for him, zogs. :113:
100% I do. In fact to me the BLM rioters are worse as media doesn’t condemn them (95% of the media). I would Vote for DJT again and as a taxpayer that is my right. Yes?

100% I do. In fact to me the BLM rioters are worse as media doesn’t condemn them (95% of the media).

so THAT is your benchmark? wowwwwwwwwwwww.................

whether they do or did shouldn't be the criteria you're gonna hang that MAGA hat on. we came real close to a constitutional crisis & you are pissed that the media didn't showcase it? damn, dude.

I would Vote for DJT again and as a taxpayer that is my right. Yes?

silly question. but whether you are a taxpayer shouldn't be the criteria for that either.

so THAT is your benchmark? wowwwwwwwwwwww.................

whether they do or did shouldn't be the criteria you're gonna hang that MAGA hat on. we came real close to a constitutional crisis & you are pissed that the media didn't showcase it? damn, dude.

silly question. but whether you are a taxpayer shouldn't be the criteria for that either.
I disagree and my criteria is this. If he called the country systemically racist or said our police force was racist, he would lose my vote ASAP!

I disagree and my criteria is this. If he called the country systemically racist or said our police force was racist, he would lose my vote ASAP!

... ' cause inciting his pawns to commit insurrection, go after his VP, & continues to gin them up until another coup attempt is made, or an assassination of a congress critter happens; - well .... just isn't as bad.

Pelosi is trying to pack this committee with only those who will vote as she te3lls them to vote.

She has no business choosing or rejecting any from the opposition party as it only leads to a false committee.
The Republican President wanted to overturn the 2020 election and incited far right extremists to invade our capitol. Five died, and over 120 police officers were seriously injured defending the capitol and the members of Congress inside it.

Banks and Jordan were removed from the committee by Speaker Pelosi.

Both voted to overturn the 2020 election. Both voted to overturn the will of the American people.

Nine months later, no one, no body, has provided any evidence of voter fraud. 60 court cases, the Supreme Court, countless state audits, and the certification by all 50 states found no evidence of voter fraud.

So, we already know this committee is a kangaroo court staffed with Dims and Trump hating RINOs.

Do you deuchebags actually believe this thing has any credibility whatsoever?
This could be very good news for the Republican Party.

Uninformed, intelligence challenged grassroots Republicans have an iron grip on the GOP. Their loyalty to Trump is absolute, and a Trump endorsement in the primary is required or its over for the candidate. It explains why many Republican lawmakers have acted so foolishly of late.

The Dallas Morning News explains, "When he addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this month in Dallas, former President Donald Trump bragged about his lofty win total in the GOP congressional races in which he’s endorsed a candidate."

“Every day, more people are realizing that we were right on all of the key issues, and that this is one reason why our endorsement has become…the most powerful weapon in politics,” Trump said. “One-hundred and twenty of the one-hundred and twenty-two candidates we endorsed in Congressional primary elections won.”

There may be a chink in that armor. The market value of a Trump's election endorsement just took a hit.

USA Today reports, "A Trump-endorsed candidate lost Tuesday to a fellow Republican in a closely watched Texas congressional race, undermining Trump's claims that his endorsement is essential to a candidate's success and emboldening his political opponents ahead of the 2022 elections."

And Politico offers this insight. "Trump crashed into the race during the first round of voting in May, tapping Wright out of a crowded all-party primary and turning the contest into an early test of his post-presidency clout. He held two tele-town halls for her and taped a robocall for her, making the loss more painful."

The Republican Party needs to move away for the self-centered, narcissistic, dangerous, and somewhat dense Donald Trump. If the GOP moves away from Trump, we may get some sanity around here. Ever since Trump entered the political picture there has been nothing but chaos in Washington and the nation has become bitterly divided.

Many followers of the Putin backed Trump are delighted with the chaos and division. Some of them ransacked our capitol on Jan. 6 with Trump's blessing.

This must end.

... ' cause inciting his pawns to commit insurrection, go after his VP, & continues to gin them up until another coup attempt is made, or an assassination of a congress critter happens; - well .... just isn't as bad.
Correct. And he didn’t cause it. BLM did as they rioted all summer with almost zero repercussions

kevin et al rejected the COMMISSION in

MAY.

& that's when pelosi said that the having a SELECT COMITTEE will be the next option & she took it.

ALL OF YOUR 'SOURCES' are dated in

JULY.

nice try .. but it doesn't fly, penguin dude.

& neither can you.
It was rejected for several reasons, most significant of which were:
  • it is unnecessary
  • it was, despite being proposed as to include 50/50 Democrat/Republican membership, designed to favor Democrat...all subpoenas would require approval of the Democrat chair and the Republican vice chair...or by majority vote.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The proposed Jan. 6 commission would have the power to issue subpoenas, either by agreement of the Democratic chair and GOP vice chair, or by majority vote. Its hearings would be public, with a final report due by year's end on the commission's findings and recommendations for corrective measures. Current members of Congress and government officials may not serve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only good thing about its design was the requirement to issue the final report by the end of the year. Pelosi can prolong her bullshit "select committee" as long as its narrative is effective.

Sandy Shanks Time for you to get some actual honest sources for your statements. None of what you claim happened in the way you claim. it is merely a liberal lie as is everything that they say, and you bought into it. Says a lot about our present liberal education indoctrination system.

Sandy Shanks Time for you to get some actual honest sources for your statements. None of what you claim happened in the way you claim. it is merely a liberal lie as is everything that they say, and you bought into it. Says a lot about our present liberal education indoctrination system.
You provided no specifics. That is standard for Trump followers because they lack the understanding of specifics.

Correct me and use responsible sources to do so, otherwise your post is B.S.

Most are rather certain the latter is true.

You provided no specifics. That is standard for Trump followers because they lack the understanding of specifics.

So you don't have to prove your case to anyone that doesn't already agree with you already?

How beautifully prog like.

Why bother? You have shown that facts mean nothing to you or stand a chance to have you consider them.

Your mind is made up and will brook nothing showing that you are wrong. A true democrat believer.

Why bother?
Yeah, that's what I thought. You are all talk, and you have no idea what you are talking about.

You just proved it.

In 2016 and again in 2020, the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, wanted Trump to be our President. A test of Trump's loyalty came in July 2018 at Helsinki when Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted the statements from Putin.

By far Trump is the worst President in our history, and his term in office culminated with his involvement in an insurrection against our government.

Trump is so bad -- as this and related threads show -- his followers are unable to support him.

As of this moment, Trump continues his assault on America's elections.

It should come as no shock that Trump attempted to pervert the Department of Justice in his quest to overturn the will of the American people in the 2020 election.

CNN reports, "Former President Donald Trump pressured acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to declare that the election was corrupt in an attempt to help Republican members of Congress try to overturn the election result, according to notes of a December 2020 call Trump held with Rosen and acting deputy attorney general Richard Donoghue.

"During the December 27, 2020, call, Trump pressured Rosen and Donoghue to falsely declare the election "illegal" and "corrupt" even after the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud."

"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen," Trump said on the call, according to Donoghue's notes.

Donoghue's contemporaneous notes on the call Trump had with Rosen and Donoghue were turned over to the House Oversight Committee.

"These handwritten notes show that President Trump directly instructed our nation's top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election in the final days of his presidency," House Oversight Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney said in a statement.

CNN continued, "Trump's suggestion that he and Republican lawmakers would be able to intervene in the election result is the latest evidence that Trump believed he could overturn the election through the January 6 congressional certification of the Electoral College results, in which Trump's allies attempted to throw out the election results of several states.

"Trump also pressured then-Vice President Mike Pence to ignore the Constitution and prevent certification,

"Both Rosen and Donoghue could end up testifying before Congress about their interactions with Trump after the election, after the Justice Department this week told the House Oversight and Senate Judiciary Committees it was not asserting executive privilege over DOJ officials' January 6 communications with Trump."

There are those who wonder if the Russian dictator is pleased with the chaos his protégé is creating.

Ok, you'll always read what you want to in my statement, i
That is literally exactly what you said. I literally quoted you. You said they would not find any truth. And even if they did, the truth wouldn't matter. You said these things to wriggle out from under points for which you had no better response. And now you don't want to own your own thoughts and words. The Trump con, amateur hour.

Forum List

Back