Pelosi admits she blocked Coronavirus Relief bill since May until after the election for political reasons

Relax everyone. Better days lie ahead.
View attachment 425387
Yeah Bidenā€™s America!
FB_IMG_1604322156623.jpg

Bernie Sanders is a ā€˜noā€™ on Pelosi's Hateful "coronavirus relief package," joins Republican Josh Hawley in opposition

Placeholder Image

Refuses To Support The Cruel Pelosi Rip Off.​

Rare agreement.

He will not support Cruel Nancy and the Democrats evil plan to strip out the badly needed $1200 checks that would go directly to forcibly idled taxpayers at or below a certain level of income.

People are struggling to hang on as the coronavirus is still very much with us. We know that Evil Vile Pelosi didnā€™t care about people enough to do the work of negotiating for relief before the presidential election. Now that Illegitimate Joe stole the presidency, suddenly sheā€™s interested in supporting a smaller relief bill than she was demanding pre-election. There is a deadline to be met in order to avoid a federal government shutdown.

It would have been nice if Pelosi felt her new-found sense of urgency before she let the House go out for Thanksgiving recess without a bill, but thatā€™s how the evil hag rolls. Families are left hanging while Nancy Pelosi slurps and focuses on scoring political points.

The jobs report didnā€™t meet expectations on Friday and public health officials are busy sending out the alarm that the coronavirus is raging back in parts of the country even as Democrat Govs are forcibly idling workers and now the evil Democrats are refusing them the badly needed Stimulus checks that makes it possible for them obey the shutdown orders.

Sanders added of the absence of stimulus checks in the bill: ā€œTens of millions of Americans living in desperation today would receive absolutely no financial help from this proposal. That is not acceptable.ā€

Time is running out and it is inexcusable that relief has not been forthcoming for American taxpayers trying to hold on until the country fully opens back up and jobs come back. The White House is working with the lawmakers, hoping that positive developments are coming.

She is just pure evil. Government makes businesses shut down, and she blocks government relief to those affected so it would hurt Trump politically.

I cannot think of a word strong enough to call her on her disgusting political ploy. How many people are homeless or in foreclosure or ran through a ton of savings because of her.

THE GOVERNMENT FORCED BUSINESSES TO CLOSE, and she blocked those affected from getting relief.

It is fascism. Straight up.

The corporations all got their bail outs in the first bill.

I cannot think of words strong enough to call you on your bullshit post.

Your concern for small businesses is heroic, however misplaced the rest of your post truly is.

IT'S THE PEOPLE. PEOPLE FIRST. Not businesses, small or large, and not "the economy", but PEOPLE. Pelosi held out for money for the PEOPLE. For the workers, for the states to pay for their essential workers, and to provide protections to their schools.

PELOSI PUT THE PEOPLE FIRST. Without Nancy Pelosi there wouldn't have been a $1200 stimulus check or a $600 unemployment insurance top up.

LOL...my God this pure IDOICY. The Democratic policitians are in love with the ignorant tools they have voting for them.

I'm not an American, and I didn't vote for them. I sat an watched as Nancy Pelosi refused to pass any stimulus bill that did not include money for the PEOPLE. Without her there would be no $1200 check, and no enhanced unemployment benefits.
Fake News. Pelosi blocked stimulus because she thought it would cost Republicans, instead, she nearly lost the majority for Dems and Dems got slaughtered in the state legislative seats they need to control the political map drawing for the next decade. The voters gave her and the Democrats a sound asskicking and they deserved every kick.

She blocked the stimulus because it didn't do ANYTHING for people. McConnell refused to entend any further benefits to workers because he said it would keep them from going back to work. And he said that the Senate wouldn't pass any more stimulus money for anyone.

Plus there was no money for the states to pay their workers. Just more money for corporations.

The most clueless assessment I have ever seen.

She is just pure evil. Government makes businesses shut down, and she blocks government relief to those affected so it would hurt Trump politically.

I cannot think of a word strong enough to call her on her disgusting political ploy. How many people are homeless or in foreclosure or ran through a ton of savings because of her.

THE GOVERNMENT FORCED BUSINESSES TO CLOSE, and she blocked those affected from getting relief.

I cannot think of words strong enough to call you on your bullshit post.

Your concern for small businesses is heroic, however misplaced the rest of your post truly is.

IT'S THE PEOPLE. PEOPLE FIRST. Not businesses, small or large, and not "the economy", but PEOPLE. Pelosi held out for money for the PEOPLE. For the workers, for the states to pay for their essential workers, and to provide protections to their schools.

PELOSI PUT THE PEOPLE FIRST. Without Nancy Pelosi there wouldn't have been a $1200 stimulus check or a $600 unemployment insurance top up.

LOL...my God this pure IDOICY. The Democratic policitians are in love with the ignorant tools they have voting for them.

I'm not an American, and I didn't vote for them. I sat an watched as Nancy Pelosi refused to pass any stimulus bill that did not include money for the PEOPLE. Without her there would be no $1200 check, and no enhanced unemployment benefits.
Fake News. Pelosi blocked stimulus because she thought it would cost Republicans, instead, she nearly lost the majority for Dems and Dems got slaughtered in the state legislative seats they need to control the political map drawing for the next decade. The voters gave her and the Democrats a sound asskicking and they deserved every kick.

She blocked the stimulus because it didn't do ANYTHING for people. McConnell refused to entend any further benefits to workers because he said it would keep them from going back to work. And he said that the Senate wouldn't pass any more stimulus money for anyone.

Plus there was no money for the states to pay their workers. Just more money for corporations.

The most clueless assessment I have ever seen.
Pelosi moves her lips.

Pelosi: Iā€™m happy to cut a COVID-19 relief deal now that Trump lost the election

Placeholder Image

Stay classy.

ā€œPure politics.ā€ Why did Nancy Pelosi choose now to come down from her $2.5 trillion demand for COVID-19 relief? Why negotiate on a figure thatā€™s only 36% of what Pelosi demanded for the last six months?

Simple, Pelosi replied. Donald Trump lost the election, and now sheā€™s willing to deal:

PELOSI has held out for a big deal for 6 or so months. She said this morning that now that BIDEN is president, she is willing to do a smaller deal.
ā€œPerhaps you missed what I said earlier:
ā€œDonā€™t characterize what we did ā€¦ as a mistake,ā€ Ms Pelosi said of her months-long holding out for the kind of $2trn measure her chamber passed earlier this year but was blocked by the White House and Senate Republicans. ā€œIt was a decision, and itā€™s taken us to a place we can do the right thing. ā€¦ Iā€™m very proud of where we are.ā€
Total. Garbage. What makes this even more total garbage is that sheā€™s essentially crediting Joe Biden with the vaccine, which is an absurdity beyond belief. Itā€™s a ā€œtotal game changer,ā€ Pelosi says, even though it was Donald Trumpā€™s Operation Warp Speed program that created the game-changer. Itā€™s also been well-known that the vaccines would come before the end of the year, and almost arrived before the election itself.

Furthermore, Trump wasnā€™t an obstacle to spending more on relief ā€” he was mainly Pelosiā€™s ally on that, even if he thought some of the spending priorities should be different.

This is an admission from Pelosi that she held up any relief to undermine Trump in the election. Under the circumstances, itā€™s disgusting, and this stench should stick to Pelosi. Shameful.

Hawley: Iā€™ll fight any COVID-19 relief bill without voter relief included
Placeholder Image

ā€œIā€™m not sure why itā€™s controversial.ā€

A second round of $1200 checks to taxpayers at and below a certain income level was popular in April, and has been popular in all of the discussions for a Phase 4 bill. It has broad support in both parties.

Leaving out those stimulus checks would be a political disaster for everyone, especially right before Christmas. Pelosi and the Dems are pushing a Wall Street bailout and a Main Street betrayal.

Americans died so that Nazi Pelousy could try to score cheap political points against President Trump.

Americans died so that Nazi Pelousy could try to score cheap political points against President Trump.
The vile old hag could care less. She very nearly cost them the majority, she cost them the decisive State Legislative seats that they needed to control the redrawing of districts after the 2020 census and she is a Lame Duck Speaker. They will lose the majority to the GOP in 2022.

Classic, textbook Progressive Leader!! The Progressive Leaders ALWAYS make out the best. She has her $24,000 refrigerator and the poor souls who voted for her thinking they would be better off have to eat rats to not starve

The concept of what?

Pandemic relief?

Oh...

No...Pelosi fucking anyone.

Ewww....

Pandemic relief was made available but Pelosi chose to sit on it. Her own superpork bill was sent back with a request to scale back...she refused and admits it was Trump.

Her personal dislike of Trump is going fuck over a lot of people.

And you bastards love having her in front.

Fuck all of you.

Any USMB Prog, and their sock, would jump on a grenade headed to Pelosi

Pelosi: Iā€™m happy to cut a COVID-19 relief deal now that Trump lost the election

Placeholder Image

Stay classy.

ā€œPure politics.ā€ Why did Nancy Pelosi choose now to come down from her $2.5 trillion demand for COVID-19 relief? Why negotiate on a figure thatā€™s only 36% of what Pelosi demanded for the last six months?

Simple, Pelosi replied. Donald Trump lost the election, and now sheā€™s willing to deal:

PELOSI has held out for a big deal for 6 or so months. She said this morning that now that BIDEN is president, she is willing to do a smaller deal.
ā€œPerhaps you missed what I said earlier:
ā€œDonā€™t characterize what we did ā€¦ as a mistake,ā€ Ms Pelosi said of her months-long holding out for the kind of $2trn measure her chamber passed earlier this year but was blocked by the White House and Senate Republicans. ā€œIt was a decision, and itā€™s taken us to a place we can do the right thing. ā€¦ Iā€™m very proud of where we are.ā€
Total. Garbage. What makes this even more total garbage is that sheā€™s essentially crediting Joe Biden with the vaccine, which is an absurdity beyond belief. Itā€™s a ā€œtotal game changer,ā€ Pelosi says, even though it was Donald Trumpā€™s Operation Warp Speed program that created the game-changer. Itā€™s also been well-known that the vaccines would come before the end of the year, and almost arrived before the election itself.

Furthermore, Trump wasnā€™t an obstacle to spending more on relief ā€” he was mainly Pelosiā€™s ally on that, even if he thought some of the spending priorities should be different.

This is an admission from Pelosi that she held up any relief to undermine Trump in the election. Under the circumstances, itā€™s disgusting, and this stench should stick to Pelosi. Shameful.

She's a D.C. whore.

I it is amazing that the democrats keep putting her back in power.

New York is now back in the top 10 for daily deaths...they were way down

It is? You might want to check double check that.

Yesterday, they were number 17.

The day before (or the day before that) they were number 9.

Sure would like to see your source. Looks like you're wrong.

Today, they were 14th.

14th? Last I checked that's not in the top 10. Also, you're such a brainiac I bet you don't even consider per capita numbers, you're simply ranking by number of dead. That's not really an accurate comparison between states.

So, you are wrong and way wrong.

World O Meters.

They don't have an archived section for rankings.

Then why make the claim? Jesus Christ.

Today, they were 14th.

14th? Last I checked that's not in the top 10. Also, you're such a brainiac I bet you don't even consider per capita numbers, you're simply ranking by number of dead. That's not really an accurate comparison between states.

So, I am not sure of your point here.

But, since you are prone to lecture instead of clarifying, we'll just go forward.

First, it is well know (by those who follow) that New York and New Jersey share the 1 and 2 spots in terms of (deaths per millions). Their past performances put them well ahead of everyone else.

I was trying to give them a break as their numbers were supercharged at the start of the pandemic but had fallen off significantly in terms of deaths (and of course deaths per millions).

They had been ranking down in the lower 30's in terms of absolute deaths which was a huge improvement (assuming total deaths didn't go up by a factor of six...which they haven't).

So, they've climbed back up which was my point.

BTW: Top four states are up in the N.E. with R.I. in sixth place.....as of today.

World O Meters.

They don't have an archived section for rankings.

Then why make the claim? Jesus Christ.

Because on the day I looked at it, they were number nine on the list.

Don't like it...fuck off.

Today, they were 14th.

So, I am not sure of your point here.

But, since you are prone to lecture instead of clarifying, we'll just go forward.

First, it is well know (by those who follow) that New York and New Jersey share the 1 and 2 spots in terms of (deaths per millions). Their past performances put them well ahead of everyone else.

I was trying to give them a break as their numbers were supercharged at the start of the pandemic but had fallen off significantly in terms of deaths (and of course deaths per millions).

They had been ranking down in the lower 30's in terms of absolute deaths which was a huge improvement (assuming total deaths didn't go up by a factor of six...which they haven't).

So, they've climbed back up which was my point.

BTW: Top four states are up in the N.E. with R.I. in sixth place.....as of today.

Yes, the locations that got hit hardest, in the United States and across the world were the first to deal with the virus and had a lot of fatalities as people weren't aware of what to do in the pandemic and thanks to us being behind the ball on testing many didn't know they had the virus even after contracting it which reduced their chances of survival.

But what does changing the subject have to do with your mistake? Just own it and shut up.

Forum List

Back