The Mitch That Stole Christmas

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
The Titus Podcast is one of my favorites. Give this a listen. If you are a Party of the Rumper, don't watch it your head will explode.

This covers the Covid 19 Heroes act and some of the other Bills that Moscow Mitch is allowing to die until the Dems take over Washington.

The Titus Podcast is one of my favorites. Give this a listen. If you are a Party of the Rumper, don't watch it your head will explode.

This covers the Covid 19 Heroes act and some of the other Bills that Moscow Mitch is allowing to die until the Dems take over Washington.

This guy is funny....he thinks he knows what he's talking about.

I can see why you post the bullshit you do.

I hope you never bitch about Fox News.

This is a major echo chamber.

Russia !!!! Russia !!!! Russia !!!!

McConnel is working for Russia.......

Guys like this only exist becuase dumbfucks like you have your lips wrapped about his dick.

Mitch Mc wants too help regular working people as little as possible. After giving the airlines 50 billion six or more months ago now wants to give them 28 billion more. What the hell does he care, he has a net worth of over 16.5 million from his senate job,(not counting his wife's & there Chinese money) people like him never miss a meal or a mortgage payment . & you keep voting him into office.

Who is that stupid bitch that can't make a sentence to save her life.

Oh, she's bitching about fundraising on taxpayer money.......this hysterical.

Who is the AA reject ?

Mitch Mc wants too help regular working people as little as possible. After giving the airlines 50 billion six or more months ago now wants to give them 28 billion more. What the hell does he care, he has a net worth of over 16.5 million from his senate job,(not counting his wife's & there Chinese money) people like him never miss a meal or a mortgage payment . & you keep voting him into office.

Sources told The Post that the new Senate GOP bill will consist of targeted items including an extension of the Paycheck Protection Program for struggling small businesses, unemployment insurance for gig workers, a $332 billion grant program for shuttered live venues and theaters, liability protection for schools and businesses, $16 billion for increased testing, $20 billion in additional farm assistance and $31 billion for vaccine development.

Steven MnuchinAP
Popular items like another round of $1,200 stimulus checks and the $600-per-week federal boost to unemployment insurance are not included, but a source familiar with the negotiations said McConnell’s bill ought to receive bipartisan support as the pandemic continues to rage.

• Banned

The good news is, GA election is going to correct this problem. Moscow Mitch's next committee he will be in charge of is that of Latrine Queen for the Congress.

Well Mr. Penus apparently isn't up on things.

But I'll be he's up on that woman.....she seems that stupid.

The good news is, GA election is going to correct this problem. Moscow Mitch's next committee he will be in charge of is that of Latrine Queen for the Congress.

Yes, Daryl, we know you like to share your wet dreams over the internet.

McConnell isn't going anywhere.

And we'll have the house in 2022.

Good to know you finally admitted you are so left wing we can't even call you sorry assed RINO.

She has blocked Moscow Mitch's 550B bill that gives most of the money to large Corporations and nothing to those that really need it. Even the 980B one doesn't get the money to those that are hurting the most. All this is going to change AFTER Jan 20th. That means that there are going to be a ton of people being thrown out of their homes (evicted), hunger for children at even a larger scale, frost bite, and more. But the Rump Industries and Inlaws are going to rake it in hard.

Then, figure in all the trash that Rump is doing to trash Washington on his way out to try and make the next admin's job even worse.

Then add in the use of the Whitehouse (25 scheduled parties) to raise money for Rumps personal uses and the RNC.

Moscow Mitch should be in the front lines for getting Rump out the door before Jan 20th. In the end, I think Moscow Mitch and Rump may end up sharing the same jail cell.

She has blocked Moscow Mitch's 550B bill that gives most of the money to large Corporations and nothing to those that really need it. Even the 980B one doesn't get the money to those that are hurting the most. All this is going to change AFTER Jan 20th. That means that there are going to be a ton of people being thrown out of their homes (evicted), hunger for children at even a larger scale, frost bite, and more. But the Rump Industries and Inlaws are going to rake it in hard.

Then, figure in all the trash that Rump is doing to trash Washington on his way out to try and make the next admin's job even worse.

Then add in the use of the Whitehouse (25 scheduled parties) to raise money for Rumps personal uses and the RNC.

Moscow Mitch should be in the front lines for getting Rump out the door before Jan 20th. In the end, I think Moscow Mitch and Rump may end up sharing the same jail cell.

Already showed what was in the bill, asswipe. Lot's going to people who need it. Get the ring out your nose and your head out of your ass.

Pelosi had a chance to sign a bill that would have included paycheck protection.

She also did not heed calls for a scaled down bill so she could ram her pork through.

Fuck Joe Biden and his 100 day mask. He and Harris will need to be wearing them over their assholes because that is what they talk through. What's funny is you understand what they say. I guess it takes one to know won.

Yes...we heard dumbass Rachael talk about the parties. Fucking pols have always used loopholes to get money. Trump is no different. At least I know that ...you somehow think Biden doesn't pull that kind of shit.

Fuck, no wonder Colorado has turned into such a shithole.

Good to know you finally admitted you are so left wing we can't even call you sorry assed RINO.

From the looks of things, you will have neither the Senate nor the Presidentsy in 2022. So you made a run on the house this time. In 2022, you are going to lose seats in the house. Your backing of the Rump is costing the Republicans dearly. Thank you for that. And I don't mean that in a good way.

From the looks of things, you will have neither the Senate nor the Presidentsy in 2022. So you made a run on the house this time. In 2022, you are going to lose seats in the house. Your backing of the Rump is costing the Republicans dearly. Thank you for that. And I don't mean that in a good way.

You are so fucking stupid.

You had your chance to keep the house.

We won legislatures and kept all ours....we will easily redistrict into the house in 2022...just about everyone admits that .

And we'll have the senate. In 2024, we will really have it. Especially with a number of aging left wing assholes (who I would desperately love to see catch covid).

Thank you for admitting you were never anywhere near a republican. You've always been a left wing fuck.

Hey WillHaftawaite,

Did you watch any of that POS video. Mr. Pottymouth and his bitch jailbait wife sound like a couple bitter turds. Mr. AA reject shows just why he is that. I had to end after 10 minutes. I was heartbroken that humanity has this kind of shit attached to it.

Forum List

Back