Pelosi Rejects Yet Another Coronavirus Relief Aid Package, Blames Trump For The Stall

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is accusing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of rejecting Republicans' latest bargain of a $1.3 trillion coronavirus aid package that would include a boost in unemployment insurance,extra help for small businesses, funding for schools, childcare, and hospitals.

"We brought up the number. I had a conversation with Speaker Pelosi. And even on her $2.2 trillion counteroffer she can’t tell the American people nor me what is in that," Meadows said during an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press." "She puts forth a number, suggests that she came down, and yet she's willing to turn down $1.3 trillion of help that goes to the American people because she would rather them have nothing than to give way on what her fantasy might be."

The rejected number is an adjustment on behalf of the White House, which had originally supported a relief package closer to $1 trillion. Meadows thinks the original number, if agreed upon, could pass the Senate.

"That would require Sen. Schumer, as you know, anything in the Senate requires both Democrats and Republicans," he explained. "But Speaker Pelosi, if she worked with Chuck Schumer, I can tell you all of those things that I just mentioned are available for the American people, and Speaker Pelosi is saying no."

BJ -
Why does she hate America's Heroes?

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is accusing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of rejecting Republicans' latest bargain of a $1.3 trillion coronavirus aid package that would include a boost in unemployment insurance,extra help for small businesses, funding for schools, childcare, and hospitals.

"We brought up the number. I had a conversation with Speaker Pelosi. And even on her $2.2 trillion counteroffer she can’t tell the American people nor me what is in that," Meadows said during an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press." "She puts forth a number, suggests that she came down, and yet she's willing to turn down $1.3 trillion of help that goes to the American people because she would rather them have nothing than to give way on what her fantasy might be."

The rejected number is an adjustment on behalf of the White House, which had originally supported a relief package closer to $1 trillion. Meadows thinks the original number, if agreed upon, could pass the Senate.

"That would require Sen. Schumer, as you know, anything in the Senate requires both Democrats and Republicans," he explained. "But Speaker Pelosi, if she worked with Chuck Schumer, I can tell you all of those things that I just mentioned are available for the American people, and Speaker Pelosi is saying no."

BJ -
Pelosi is playing chicken with a driver who wont blink

if it were sniveling John kasich she would have won long ago

or mitt romney

but trump is not so easy to scare

BJ -

or mitt romney

Trump took away most of their leverage for bargaining... Now its Nancy who is being stupid... Nancy cant see that she has lost the battle and now she and democrats are being blamed for her inaction... Polls on this are just beginnig to crash for them... Now Nancy must decided if keeping the economy down is worse than being blamed for it... Nancy doesn't want a Trump win further on the economy coming back... But now she is being seen as the problem and not the solution.

BJ -

or mitt romney

Trump took away most of their leverage for bargaining... Now its Nancy who is being stupid... Nancy cant see that she has lost the battle and now she and democrats are being blamed for her inaction... Polls on this are just beginnig to crash for them... Now Nancy must decided if keeping the economy down is worse than being blamed for it... Nancy doesn't want a Trump win further on the economy coming back... But now she is being seen as the problem and not the solution.
Trump got the drop on pelosi with his E.O. to bypass congress

BJ -

or mitt romney

Trump got the drop on pelosi with his E.O. to bypass congress
Trump went around their obstruction showing that he wants things done... Now Pelosie is looking stupid the longer she continues with her inaction..

BJ -

or mitt romney

"Now its Nancy who is being stupid. "

Remind me of a time that she wasn't acting stupidly, if that's possible.

BJ -

or mitt romney

Pelosi is always wrong on the issues

But has been a pretty astute politician most of her life

although never as smart as the left gave her credit for

No more "relief" packages. Free money creates bad policies. Let Democrat shitholes live with the consequences of their own actions!

BJ -
Pelosi met Republicans half way.

BJ -
the AMERICAN PEOPLE are not on this rag bitches agenda---she is a worthless piece of shit, a whine ass, traitor, oh did i say worthless piece of shit!?! lock this scumbag up for treason

BJ -
Pelosi met Republicans half way.
she met her bottle of alcohol half way---this bitch is a drunken waste of oxygen

BJ -

or mitt romney

Pelosi is always wrong on the issues

But has been a pretty astute politician most of her life

although never as smart as the left gave her credit for
this douchebag has ITS brain in its ass

BJ -

or mitt romney

prune face pelosi---real LOSER

The House passed a Corona Relief package back in May. The GOP senate has passed nothing. The roadblock to recovery is the GOP.
can you not read? this bitch wont negotiate. this douchebag thinks IT can do what IT wants

BJ -

Pelosi was right to reject it. $1.3 trillion is not enough. The Democrat House bill is far superior to the Senate ideas. Meadows is a far right wing extremist.

No more "relief" packages. Free money creates bad policies. Let Democrat shitholes live with the consequences of their own actions!

Then you will have a major recession and maybe a depression. Thank you Donald Trump. You caused it. It also shows how clueless Republicans are on the economy.

Forum List

Back