Pelosi admits she blocked Coronavirus Relief bill since May until after the election for political reasons

She is just pure evil. Government makes businesses shut down, and she blocks government relief to those affected so it would hurt Trump politically.

I cannot think of a word strong enough to call her on her disgusting political ploy. How many people are homeless or in foreclosure or ran through a ton of savings because of her.

THE GOVERNMENT FORCED BUSINESSES TO CLOSE, and she blocked those affected from getting relief.

It is fascism. Straight up.

The corporations all got their bail outs in the first bill.

I cannot think of words strong enough to call you on your bullshit post.

Your concern for small businesses is heroic, however misplaced the rest of your post truly is.

IT'S THE PEOPLE. PEOPLE FIRST. Not businesses, small or large, and not "the economy", but PEOPLE. Pelosi held out for money for the PEOPLE. For the workers, for the states to pay for their essential workers, and to provide protections to their schools.

PELOSI PUT THE PEOPLE FIRST. Without Nancy Pelosi there wouldn't have been a $1200 stimulus check or a $600 unemployment insurance top up.
You have no clue what is in her Bill.

She is just pure evil. Government makes businesses shut down, and she blocks government relief to those affected so it would hurt Trump politically.

I cannot think of a word strong enough to call her on her disgusting political ploy. How many people are homeless or in foreclosure or ran through a ton of savings because of her.

THE GOVERNMENT FORCED BUSINESSES TO CLOSE, and she blocked those affected from getting relief.

Your concern for small businesses is heroic, however misplaced the rest of your post truly is.

IT'S THE PEOPLE. PEOPLE FIRST. Not businesses, small or large, and not "the economy", but PEOPLE. Pelosi held out for money for the PEOPLE. For the workers, for the states to pay for their essential workers, and to provide protections to their schools.

PELOSI PUT THE PEOPLE FIRST. Without Nancy Pelosi there wouldn't have been a $1200 stimulus check or a $600 unemployment insurance top up.

LOL...my God this pure IDOICY. The Democratic policitians are in love with the ignorant tools they have voting for them.

I'm not an American, and I didn't vote for them. I sat an watched as Nancy Pelosi refused to pass any stimulus bill that did not include money for the PEOPLE. Without her there would be no $1200 check, and no enhanced unemployment benefits.
Fake News. Pelosi blocked stimulus because she thought it would cost Republicans, instead, she nearly lost the majority for Dems and Dems got slaughtered in the state legislative seats they need to control the political map drawing for the next decade. The voters gave her and the Democrats a sound asskicking and they deserved every kick.

She blocked the stimulus because it didn't do ANYTHING for people. McConnell refused to entend any further benefits to workers because he said it would keep them from going back to work. And he said that the Senate wouldn't pass any more stimulus money for anyone.

Plus there was no money for the states to pay their workers. Just more money for corporations.

KINSLEY GAFFE: Pelosi: I’m happy to cut a COVID-19 relief deal now that Trump lost the election.

“This is an admission from Pelosi that she held up any relief to undermine Trump in the election. Under the circumstances, it’s disgusting, and this stench should stick to Pelosi just as the nuclear option and the Romney smear stenches stick to Harry Reid. Republicans should remind voters of this every day between now and the midterms, and it should be running as an ad in Georgia before the weekend is up. Shameful.”​

LOL...my God this pure IDOICY. The Democratic policitians are in love with the ignorant tools they have voting for them.

I'm not an American, and I didn't vote for them. I sat an watched as Nancy Pelosi refused to pass any stimulus bill that did not include money for the PEOPLE. Without her there would be no $1200 check, and no enhanced unemployment benefits.
Direct stimulus checks to Americans was a Republican proposal, Dummy.

Fake News. Pelosi blocked stimulus because she thought it would cost Republicans, instead, she nearly lost the majority for Dems and Dems got slaughtered in the state legislative seats they need to control the political map drawing for the next decade. The voters gave her and the Democrats a sound asskicking and they deserved every kick.

She blocked the stimulus because it didn't do ANYTHING for people. McConnell refused to entend any further benefits to workers because he said it would keep them from going back to work. And he said that the Senate wouldn't pass any more stimulus money for anyone.

Plus there was no money for the states to pay their workers. Just more money for corporations.
You are ignorant of what is in the Republican Bill. Republicans proposed more money in stimulus checks than Nazi did, Stupid.

Relax everyone. Better days lie ahead.
1607185853471.png

Yes, I do. The funds referred to above, were the funds she got for the People in her first stimulus bill.

The Heros Act had money for testing, money for the states to help them meet payroll. It's you who doesn't know what she's done and keep claiming she held everything up.

You are ignorant of what is in the Republican Bill. Republicans proposed more money in stimulus checks than Nazi did, Stupid.

The money Republicans are proposing isn't going to people. It's going to large corporations. That is the ONLY place it's going. Democrats are fighting to get money for the states to distribute the vaccine - something else Trump failed to plan for beyond giving it to the states.

Yes, I do. The funds referred to above, were the funds she got for the People in her first stimulus bill.

The Heros Act had money for testing, money for the states to help them meet payroll. It's you who doesn't know what she's done and keep claiming she held everything up.
Unlike me, you have failed to bring any links backing up your claims. That would be because your claims are 100% bullshit.

The money Republicans are proposing isn't going to people. It's going to large corporations. That is the ONLY place it's going. Democrats are fighting to get money for the states to distribute the vaccine - something else Trump failed to plan for beyond giving it to the states.
You just keep lying, as my link proves.

Trump has a comprehensive distribution plan, you lying sack.

Fake News.

The stimulus-plan backed by Pelosi and the Democrats deliberately scraps a fresh wave of $1,200 direct payments that economists demanded.

1607186333694.png

Mean Rich Old Woman: "No $1200 For You!"​

Congressional Democratic leaders embraced a $908 billion stimulus package on Wednesday, saying the measure should serve as a new foundation for talks with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. The proposal $160 billion for state and local government aid but removes another wave of relief payments that economists and politicians say is critical for aiding the virus-slammed economy, and which drew the support of President Donald Trump in the run-up to the election.

The omission of the payments in the latest plan sparked criticism from some progressives including Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.

Americans used the $1,200 payments included in the CARES Act largely for paying down debts and supporting savings through monthslong lockdowns, according to a Federal Reserve study. Many economists are urging Congress to authorize a fresh wave of stimulus checks to prevent the downturn from worsening.

"Unless policymakers act quickly to respond to the crisis at the scale necessary, we risk the damage to the economy lasting much longer than necessary, particularly for those at the bottom who have been hit the hardest," the group of 127 economists said in a recent letter organized by the Economic Security Project.

Pelosi and The Democrats responded with: "Let Them Eat Ice Cream!"

Fake News.

The stimulus-plan backed by Pelosi and the Democrats deliberately scraps a fresh wave of $1,200 direct payments that economists demanded.

View attachment 425391

Congressional Democratic leaders embraced a $908 billion stimulus package on Wednesday, saying the measure should serve as a new foundation for talks with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. The proposal $160 billion for state and local government aid but removes another wave of relief payments that economists and politicians say is critical for aiding the virus-slammed economy, and which drew the support of President Donald Trump in the run-up to the election.

The omission of the payments in the latest plan sparked criticism from some progressives including Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.

Americans used the $1,200 payments included in the CARES Act largely for paying down debts and supporting savings through monthslong lockdowns, according to a Federal Reserve study. Many economists are urging Congress to authorize a fresh wave of stimulus checks to prevent the downturn from worsening.

"Unless policymakers act quickly to respond to the crisis at the scale necessary, we risk the damage to the economy lasting much longer than necessary, particularly for those at the bottom who have been hit the hardest," the group of 127 economists said in a recent letter organized by the Economic Security Project.

I’ll bet all her pork for “diversity training’ is still in her bill.

Fake News.

View attachment 425391

These two assholes should face a firing squad.

Blocked hell. She PASSED two different versions and the Senate voted on neither.

Have THEY passed anything?

How do you block something that doesn't exist?

Exactly. There is no lie too stupid, heinous, evil, or unbelievable that these clowns won't believe.
There's no actual video that you leftists see with your very own eyes that you are unable to deny.

Liberals never read the fucking articles.

Good god
They don't even know the policies of their candidates.

That's where being a Republican is SOOOO much easier. The Republican Party no longer has a platform so you don't have to know what the policies are.
Before the fake covid scare we had the best economy in our history. Minorities were doing the best in our history. That's what I voted for, you voted against it.

Pandemic relief was made available but Pelosi chose to sit on it. Her own superpork bill was sent back with a request to scale back.
Was made available?

You mean by Pelosi when she had two different bills pass through the House? She lowered the first Bill from 3T to 2T and what was the response?

Nothing.

Did the Senate pass ANYTHING?

No?

And that "pork" was relief for cities and states...

McConnell had a bill that Trump signaled he would sign. Pelosi told him to fuck off.

The fact that she could take 1 Trillion should tell any reasonable question asking person that maybe they should do that....question just why it was in there.

Her bill had a ton of money in there for teacher unions.

Also, a bunch of money to make up state deficits when states simply should have been mega tightening their belts.

Total bullshit.

Also a bunch of voter requirements for all 50 states...who the fuck does she think she is.
Leftist never read what's in Nancy's bills they just listen to cnn spin and believe it.

There's no actual video that you leftists see with your very own eyes that you are unable to deny.
A. There were no suitcases. Sorry that's bullshit

B. A camera sees what's in front of it. In a space as large as this an arena can be very deceptive. There WERE observers.

Forum List

Back