Pearl Harbor-C19-bullsh&t

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...well, maybe you've heard the undeniable bullshit that FDR knew the Japanese were going to bomb PH--and did nothing!!!!!!! ......so, now we hear all this bullshit about how Mr Trump KNEW about the virus and did nothing

.....this has NEVER happened before!!!! understand that?? for all of you who are saying this is a MONSTER KILLER like never before---well, it's never happened before--and you expect imperfect humans to ''take care of it'' in DAYS??/etc = idiocy ...you expect us to believe Mr Trump/etc KNEW [ hahahah ] about it??? knew what to do? = idiocy
..especially after all the undeniable bullshit attacks on him???!!!!

same shit they said about Pearl Harbor--all unproven
Are you sure there is no mistake done by Trump?

......you don't comprehend: this has NEVER happened before--I put it in BIG letters ......NO POTUS would've known what to do or would've done it in time

COVIDIOT Tramp knew in November 2019 and did nothing.
US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak in China already in November, Israeli television reported Thursday.

According to Channel 12 news, the US intelligence community became aware of the emerging disease in Wuhan in the second week of that month and drew up a classified document.

Information on the disease outbreak was not in the public domain at that stage — and was known only apparently to the Chinese government.

US intelligence informed the Trump administration, “which did not deem it of interest,” but the report said the Americans also decided to update two allies with the classified document: NATO and Israel, specifically the IDF.

NO POTUS would've known what to do or would've done it in time

Maybe not any given POTUS, but IT IS the job of multiple org's to give him a heads up

and oh, a Pandemic of this caliber has been expected by said entities

so, either they didn't do their job(s) , or the potus refused to listen to them

~S~

Maybe not any given POTUS, but IT IS the job of multiple org's to give him a heads up

~S~
..same bullshit was said about PH....Billy Mitchell predicted PH
......you just said it!!!!! = EXPECTED, not known ...jesus f christ!!!!hahahahhaha..we EXPECT a BIG earthquake/CAR ACCIDENTS/etc ....

......you don't comprehend: this has NEVER happened before--I put it in BIG letters ......NO POTUS would've known what to do or would've done it in time
You are right. But Trump could have asked experts instead of gambling. You say, he could not have known. Yes, he could but he downplayed the threat, ignored it like many others.

~S~
......you just said it!!!!! = EXPECTED, not known ...jesus f christ!!!!hahahahhaha..we EXPECT a BIG earthquake/CAR ACCIDENTS/etc ....

I'm not about to play blame game here Harmonica

I could care less who is at fault

It's about their response to it now

THAT has consequences

Trump ,only because he's potus now, will inherit the 'Covid Economy' , of '20 ....just as Obama inherited the 'Crash economy' of '08

Trump's had it easy up to now, what he does from here on in will either make him or break him, as well as ring on down history for him

~S~

~S~

THAT has consequences

Trump ,only because he's potus now, will inherit the 'Covid Economy' , of '20 ....just as Obama inherited the 'Crash economy' of '08

Trump's had it easy up to now, what he does from here on in will either make him or break him, as well as ring on down history for him

~S~
..no, it will not break him......you are wishful thinking.....in fact, he LOVES a challenge.....
...as I've said before when someone else said = ''he's had it easy'''-----hahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no other POTUS has been ATTACKED or put up with so much bullshit --and Mr Trump has come through as a winner and fighter

...AGAIN--you WISH for bad things to happen to America--you HATE him so much, you are glad to see Americans die

~S~

THAT has consequences

~S~
Part of the Trump strategy is deflecting and changing the narrative. In this case and situation, the purpose is to deflect away from the response and focus on a false narrative of making him a victim being blamed for him not "predicting" the pandemic.

~S~

THAT has consequences

~S~
Part of the Trump strategy is deflecting and changing the narrative. In this case and situation, the purpose is to deflect away from the response and focus on a false narrative of making him a victim being blamed for him not "predicting" the pandemic.
hahahahhaahhah--exactly what I stated in the OP--they said the same FALSE crap about FDR

~S~

THAT has consequences

~S~

The fun has just begun Camp, because whatever strategy Trump employs has yet to manifest

I'm sure you can recall the post 9-11 response(s) via Bush the lesser

Now we'll wait/see what post C-19 response Trump has to offer

~S~

That's not to say that the White House might not have expected some kind of attack from Japan
bold mine
insert ''some kind of virus'' 2020

fwiw Harmonica, Pearl Harbor declassified documents are easy to find>>>
By this same standard, we'll get to know what Trump knew and when in 2070

good luck.

i won't be around to see it

~S~

Forum List

Back