Peanut Butter Cream Pie recipe

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
To make the pie crust I used chopped small pretzels and carmel formed into a pie tray, but if you don't intend to eat it all the same day then leaving refridged over night or after 2 days the crust texture is soggy and chewy in a bad way. So try Chopped peanuts instead if you won't be devouring this hours after chill set..

The carmel is just aprox 3 tablespoons equal amounts butter, 3 brown sugar, and 3 sweetened condensed milk.
Until bubbling stir constantly then pour over crushed pretzels or peanuts, spread andform the crust,then cover & chill pie crust while making
the Peanut Butter cream pie filling, which is
just in a mixing bowl 1/2 package of cream cheese, 3 heaping Table spoons of snooth peanut butter (should be slightly more peanut butter then cream cheese), heat the mixing bowl in toaster oven for 3-4 minutes to soften, then take out and add 3 tablespoons of sugar, 3 tablespoons of sweetened condensed Milk, cover coat the top of the mixing bowel with whip cream then use a hand mixer to mix the ingredients until creamy. Pour into the chilled crust the carmel should have somewhat set by now,
and chill the whole pie for at least an hour.
I have not tried this with crushed peanuts as the pie crust yet, but I'm guessing it will really bring out the peanut butter.
I have tried it with slices of bananna on top,
that I call my Elvis Pie. *L*

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.
- - -
I just thought of another creative pie crust for the pie,a peanut butter cookie pie crust.
Just make peanut butter cookie dough and form the pie crust into the pan and bake the pie crust about 18-22 minutes on 350° then cool down before pouring in the filling and chilling the pie.
Peanut butter cookie recipes should be on line, I just make them like vanilla cookies and add peanut butter in the batter mix. Since I go by sight- instinct- memory I have no measurement recipe to leave on the cookies.

I wonder what a chocolate cannoli shell dipped in chocolate would taste like with this filling?

Forum List

Back