"Peaceful" black protestors beat a white man nearly to death in Dallas

Damn just watched the video. What a dumbass. He got his ass fucked up.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the average black opinion.

And we have been worried of these people calling us racist. Give me a break.

You fucktards can call us any names you please, doesn't change the fact that you are savages.
Says the most savage primate on the planet.

That moment when you chase a person with a sword and get your ass knocked the fuck out. What kind of dumb fuck gives up his back like that against more than 2 people?

What kind of savages loot?
You mean besides white people?

Black people...

Do you approve of these barbarians?
I love my people.

europeans are the only barbarians I know. Like I mentioned, white people have violently looted every continent on the planet.

You love looters?

Crazy...

Animals. How many white people need to die for you racists? Got a number in mind?

Should have been carrying a gun instead of a sword.
Or at least been smart enough to keep his back to a wall.
At least he wasn't high and tried it with a lightsaber..

You fucktards can call us any names you please, doesn't change the fact that you are savages.

That moment when you chase a person with a sword and get your ass knocked the fuck out. What kind of dumb fuck gives up his back like that against more than 2 people?

Black people...

I love my people.

europeans are the only barbarians I know. Like I mentioned, white people have violently looted every continent on the planet.

You love looters?

Crazy...
No I dont love white people...for the obvious reasons.

Animals. How many white people need to die for you racists? Got a number in mind?

Should have been carrying a gun instead of a sword.

Should have been left alone
Shoulda had his stupid ass at home.

Black people...

I love my people.

You love looters?

Crazy...

You are just a other jogger who should be in Africa, and have nothing to do with civilized people.

Black people...

I love my people.

You love looters?

Crazy...

You are just a other jogger who should be in Africa, and have nothing to do with civilized people.
You are just another cave chimp that should be in a zoo getting treated for hair lice.

Besides Africans taught you cave chimps civilization. Dont be ungrateful.

Black people...

I love my people.

You love looters?

Crazy...

You are just another cave chimp that should be in a zoo getting treated for hair lice.

Nothing screams civilization like jogging and looting.

Black people...

I love my people.

You love looters?

Crazy...

Nothing screams civilization like jogging and looting.
Nothing smells more like a wet dog than a wet cave chimp such as yourself.

Whats brave about making an observation cave chimp?
I dont care if you work at KFC.
Observation takes brain power, Newport breath. You just see shit and react without any thoughts. Now go back to your Schlitz Malt liquor and crack pipe and play the kill whitey video game I gave you.

Last edited:
Whats brave about making an observation cave chimp?
I dont care if you work at KFC.
Observation takes brain power, Newport breath.
Now go back to you Schitz Malt liquor and crack pipe
and play the kill whitey video game I gave you.
Thats fine. I have an incredibly brilliant brain.

I dont smoke, drink, or do drugs so dont try to get me addicted like you are.

Black people...

I love my people.

You love looters?

Crazy...

AND our little Asslips here is NOT black. A black person would NEVER call someone a "cave chimp". This is something only a white racist would call a black person. I think Asslips needs to provide these threads with a pic of himself. THAT would help clear things up.

Black people...

I love my people.

You love looters?

Crazy...

AND our little Asslips here is NOT black. A black person would NEVER call someone a "cave chimp". This is something only a white racist would call a black person. I think Asslips needs to provide these threads with a pic of himself. THAT would help clear things up.

Probably just a other leftist racist permanently glued to his black face.

Black people...

I love my people.

You love looters?

Crazy...

I call white racists cave chimps all the time. Its a very fitting description. You came from the caves of europe. You grow fur like chimps. You have thin lips like chimps. Hell you even have a problem with hair lice like chimps.

Forum List

Back