"Peaceful" black protestors beat a white man nearly to death in Dallas

1590912578911.png

I'm guessing the medical examiner doesn't account for the stress to the heart when a person CANNOT BREATHE correctly.

Why do they keep giving you dislikes? They just hate everything you say particularly the things they can't refute?
One guess.
Damn just watched the video. What a dumbass. He got his ass fucked up.
I didn't watch the video because I sat through a whole afternoon of watching the rioting in Los Angeles and Seattle and saw the damage some kids with skateboards did to several 9 police vehicles in L.A.

I did however watch about 8 of you all pile up on Asclepias presumably because in your opinion, he didn't express the proper amount of empathy or sympathy for the guy with the sword. And most of those comments were of an insulting and racist nature, but when he gives back as good as he gets, then you're all offended and he's the bad guy?

I think you all miss IM2 and therefore though that Asclepias would be your new whipping boy? Gross miscalculation in my opinion.

.....I just read a tweet about Lloyds autopsy. Heart condition complicated with intoxicants in his body. Death was NOT by suffocation.
That's what they say.

Meanwhile..the lame stream news is as idiotic as usual. The cheesecake factory was looted...seattle I think....and a woman was filmed walking out of it with a whole cheesecake...and the news reporter idiot says immediately after wards "we don't know where she got the cheesecake".

I think you all miss IM2
Miss IM2? Why? Is he gone? I have him on ignore.
Asc is ok. He irks me at times and I'm sure he feels the same way about me, but in general...I think he's a pretty decent guy that loves pissing people off, lol. Kinda like Trump :D

A man claiming to be a cop just posted on twitter that he is a police officer and once the person has cuffs on, they IMMEDIATELY have to put him on his side or make him stand up. Keeping the knee on this neck, face down, was flat out murder in his opinion AS a police officer.

I'm guessing the medical examiner doesn't account for the stress to the heart when a person CANNOT BREATHE correctly.
It shouldn't make any difference, but it probably will get the cop's sentenced dropped to 20 years instead of life or something like that ?
He won't last that long in prison. Doesn't matter. He was a dickish asshole with previous complaints on his assholiness.

.....I just read a tweet about Lloyds autopsy. Heart condition complicated with intoxicants in his body. Death was NOT by suffocation.
That's what they say.
The Los Angeles Police Department had this same problem for a while back in the '70s/80s until they were sued

"Los Angeles Police Chief Daryl Gates inflamed tensions with his support for the chokehold, which he deemed a “valuable tool” for subduing combative suspects, and for ordering a study to determine if blacks were more likely to die from police chokeholds than other races because of anatomical reasons.

We may be finding that in some blacks when it is applied, the veins or arteries do not open up as fast as they do on normal people,” Gates said.

This doesn't really belong here, but....I'll leave it here anyway. Make of it what you will.
Dems want to get the power any way they can, and this includes protecting some really scummy people. Someone said Anonymous is behind finding it.
Check it out:

1590914579027.png

Look closer. Lots of whites in there too and the one with the ALMOST killing blow was a white punk with his skateboard...so feminine looking, he may be a she. Pussy. With glasses. Whimpy looking skinny arms but a skateboard did the trick.

Also..there are vids showing lines of BLACK guys guarding a WHITE cop that got separated from his team. There is good and evil in every color.
they are probably Antifa crackpots

Forum List

Back