"Peaceful" black protestors beat a white man nearly to death in Dallas

Animals. How many white people need to die for you racists? Got a number in mind?

Should have been carrying a gun instead of a sword.
Or at least been smart enough to keep his back to a wall.
Blacks have to be treated like any other wild animal. Stay away unless you are extremely well armed. These are creatures that cannot be civilized and are not intelligent enough to be trained. Fortunately they are killing and aborting themselves into extinction. Be patient.

Animals. How many white people need to die for you racists? Got a number in mind?

You won't like the answer to this question, which is: all of them. But it's not black Americans who want white genocide or the eradication of white people. No, the group who most wants that are white liberal college kids, white liberal professors and a growing number of white democrat politicians. Impossible, you might say? Why would white people want to see or even bring about the end of their own "kind"? Because radical leftist white guilt. That and because white radical liberals truly believe mankind is a pox on the planet and the planet will be a much nicer place without us. Radical postmodernism is that fucked up. Don't believe it? Do some light googling on the subject.

Blacks have to be treated like any other wild animal. Stay away unless you are extremely well armed. These are creatures that cannot be civilized and are not intelligent enough to be trained. Fortunately they are killing and aborting themselves into extinction. Be patient.
Spread the word. Make sure you remember that if you ever get the itch to come on down and get some. We have something for you.

I call white racists cave chimps all the time. Its a very fitting description. You came from the caves of europe. You grow fur like chimps. You have thin lips like chimps. Hell you even have a problem with hair lice like chimps.
Your defending of this horrible act of violence disqualifies you from
being taken seriously. If that's racism then consider it a bullet between the eyes.

Spread the word. Make sure you remember that if you ever get the itch to come on down and get some. We have something for you.
There are zoos. Not as many circuses as there were.

You won't like the answer to this question, which is: all of them. But it's not black Americans who want white genocide or the eradication of white people. No, the group who most wants that are white liberal college kids, white liberal professors and a growing number of white democrat politicians. Impossible, you might say? Why would white people want to see or even bring about the end of their own "kind"? Because radical leftist white guilt. That and because white radical liberals truly believe mankind is a pox on the planet and the planet will be a much nicer place without us. Radical postmodernism is that fucked up. Don't believe it? Do some light googling on the subject.
Wrong. There are some cool white people. Hell I know hundreds of white women that are really cool. I think the problem with you whites is that you live in fear of genetic annihilation. That seems to be the driving force behind your racism and general all around tendency to fuckup everything you come in contact with. You cant win with an even playing field and you know this either instinctively or consciously. Your recessive genes leaves no doubt that you cant survive. It pains you to see other people prospering and its really painful if youre poor white trash.

I call white racists cave chimps all the time. Its a very fitting description. You came from the caves of europe. You grow fur like chimps. You have thin lips like chimps. Hell you even have a problem with hair lice like chimps.
being taken seriously. If that's racism then consider it a bullet between the eyes.
If you start some shit you better be prepared to finish it. This dumb ass attacked someone that was riding by on a skateboard. He almost paid for it with his life. I didnt ask you to take me seriously. What you take seriously is no concern of mine.

Ohh he's serious not only serious but typical. When you see some black guy having someone kneeling on his neck, just think of asslips here and you won't feel a bit bad.

There are zoos. Not as many circuses as there were.
If you prefer to live in a zoo thats youre prerogative. I know its more home to you than a circus anyway. Behold the pale chimp.

Ohh he's serious not only serious but typical. When you see some black guy having someone kneeling on his neck, just think of asslips here and you won't feel a bit bad.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
1590907083021.png

View attachment 343255
Sometimes you have to do wrong to get a mutha fucka off your neck.
It doesn't work does it?

The lesson to be learned is, black men who have fragile bodies should not be criminals. If they are criminals go quietly to your arrest.

Look closer. Lots of whites in there too and the one with the ALMOST killing blow was a white punk with his skateboard...so feminine looking, he may be a she. Pussy. With glasses. Whimpy looking skinny arms but a skateboard did the trick.

Also..there are vids showing lines of BLACK guys guarding a WHITE cop that got separated from his team. There is good and evil in every color.
Theres another video out that shows the guy that almost got killed started the whole damn thing. What you saw was the after math. He took a swing at a kid going by on a skateboard.

View attachment 343255
It doesn't work does it?

The lesson to be learned is, black men who have fragile bodies should not be criminals. If they are criminals go quietly to your arrest.
Works for me like a charm.

No one should be a criminal but if they are never go quietly to an arrest. Fight for your life.

All I know is, if I was a black man in America right now, I'd be advising my brothers to chill the fuck out before the situation is out of hand.
Doesnt matter if we are chill or not. i'd rather go down fighting because the situation has been out of hand far too long.

Forum List

Back