"Peaceful" black protestors beat a white man nearly to death in Dallas

Look closer. Lots of whites in there too and the one with the ALMOST killing blow was a white punk with his skateboard...so feminine looking, he may be a she. Pussy. With glasses. Whimpy looking skinny arms but a skateboard did the trick.

Also..there are vids showing lines of BLACK guys guarding a WHITE cop that got separated from his team. There is good and evil in every color.

1590902501719.png

They brought Africa into America.
Without Africa america would have been a failed european prison colony.

It's starting to sound like you are part of Africa, not America.

I believe we can organize a ticket to South Africa. Let's get you educated on the realities of racism.
I am an African in america. Because of that I am already well educated on the realities of racism.

I believe we can organize a ticket to South Africa. Let's get you educated on the realities of racism.
I am an African in america. Because of that I am already well educated on the realities of racism.

Oh great, other "African in America" supporting African style looting.

Tell me what's next...

You should be African in Africa, majority black as desired by BLM. Or can't you do without whites paying welfare bucks?

Tell me what's next...

You should be African in Africa, majority black as desired by BLM. Or can't you do without whites paying welfare bucks?
Why would I tell a cave chimp whats next?

I should be wherever I am. If your ancestors werent so lazy and helpless I would be in Africa.

Tell me what's next...

I should be wherever I am. If your ancestors werent so lazy and helpless I would be in Africa.

Africa has so much less racism, you should be there. No evil white cops. We insist...

Tell me what's next...

Africa has so much less racism, you should be there. No evil white cops. We insist...
Already visited Africa. I actually jointly own land there. Cant wait to retire there.

How many Black people have been killed by racist whites since the inception of this country? Answer that and you will get a rough idea.

How many whites have been killed by racist blacks?

How many more whites will satisfy your pathetic racism?

Forum List

Back