Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

"We have all lived to see the end of the American experiment. What a truly sad, sad time.
The promises, hopes, dreams, and especially our freedoms will soon be nothing more than past memories.
The sad truth is that by the time most people realize the evil they have enabled, it will be far too late.
I will have no sympathy nor offer any compassion or condolences to them when they discover the pain of their ignorance".

There no longer is a U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Its done. The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists have finally scraped it totally.
In the case of secession, they will claim that it is unconstitutional. There is no constitution, Roberts of the SCOTUS has confirmed that.

Last edited:
Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
but its mostly peaceful,,,
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But tell us more about the "Law and Order" party again?
you cant blame everyone for a few bad apples when their numbers are so few,,,

and when the damage costs reach 2 billion you let me know,,,

I can certainly blame your ilk for trying to justify violence against cops at the Capitol building.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit anymore. Your ilk are attacking cops. So much for the 'law and order' party.
all I can think to say is laughing,,,

But you couldn't think to condemn the violence against cops in the Capitol, could you?

As I've said before, conservatives don't give a shit about the constitution. And openly collaborate and justify attempts to thwart it.

Go take your bullshit somewhere else. They shot an unarmed female protester. And that was after all the leftist riots, arson, and looting from last year in which hardly anyone was shot by the police. They didn't shoot the looters, they didn't shoot the arsonists who were burning down the neighborhoods, but they shot an unarmed a woman who was protesting a stolen election in a government building that she owned.

So go fuck yourself, dickhead. I will see you Marxist pieces of shit on the field when this all comes to a head. Be ready for it.

People, including cops, had barricaded themselves in the senate. These "peaceful protesters" were attempting to gain access by force. Do that at my house or my business and I will shoot you. And I would be exonerated by a Stand Your Ground law.

In a building she owned?? lol You own the presidential limousine too. But if someone tries to attack the president, you just try to catch a ride in YOUR car.
dont they call the capital the peoples house??

it sure isnt your house,,,

Yes they do. But if you think when the police lockdown a building and barricade people inside, and you try to break in by force, you lose any moral high ground you MAY have had.

You don't think the people in that room, with the door barricaded and guns drawn, were fearing for their lives? This entire event was meant to scare people into capitulation. It cost that woman her life.
I wasnt going for a moral highground,, just stating facts

this whole thing is sad to see when it would have been so easy to allow the detailed audits of the claims in question than have this happen,, in a way the dems forced this on us just like they are forcing trumps hand by threatening to put him and his family in jail when they leave the whitehouse,,,

and if you expect me to feel sorry for the dems and repubes in those buildings and the cops that protect them after all the yrs of their boots on our necks you are sadly mistaken,,,

Do that at my house or my business and I will shoot you. And I would be exonerated by a Stand Your Ground law
Like I already posted, a WHITE man is doing 50 years in prison for the very same thing. He killed a drunk black woman pounding on his front door at 3 am even after he gave her ample warning.

This guy needs to go to prison for life

Last edited:
The woman was an unarmed protester, and is deceased..

Streamable Video

Streamable Video

Trump must be thrilled. He's been calling for violence for two weeks.

You must be thrilled. You leftists have been calling for it for four years, and now you're going to get a good dose of what it means to have your shit wrecked.

He's a waste of air, I caught him on two whoppers earlier and posted proof, he just kept spewing bs

I'm not leftist.. I just know an ignorant thug when I see one. Trump instigated this.. He lied his ass off in his speech this morning. He should be removed from office immediately.

He's mentally unstable.

How noble of the DC police.

I usually support police shooting protesters who storm buildings, but I will not tolerate the police shooting conservatives in the same manner we rightfully shoot protesting liberals and communists. I am hoping this was one of those antifa protesters who were pretending to be trump supporters. If so, then I take back what I said about this being wrong. I'll have to wait to see who was shot before I know for sure if I agree or disagree with this shooting

well done, mr. satirist.

this whole thing is sad to see when it would have been so easy to allow the detailed audits of the claims in question than have this happen,, in a way the dems forced this on us just like they are forcing trumps hand by threatening to put him and his family in jail when they leave the whitehouse
True, but an audit would have exposed their crimes. They cant permit that

We need some more patriotic Americans to sacrifice themselves to get the civil war started. They need to run up armed officers in a threatening manner in order to provoke a strong reaction. Whether that reaction is being shot, getting arrested, or being hit, it will be an image all patriots can rally around. Be an hero.

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I can certainly blame your ilk for trying to justify violence against cops at the Capitol building.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit anymore. Your ilk are attacking cops. So much for the 'law and order' party.

But you couldn't think to condemn the violence against cops in the Capitol, could you?

As I've said before, conservatives don't give a shit about the constitution. And openly collaborate and justify attempts to thwart it.

Go take your bullshit somewhere else. They shot an unarmed female protester. And that was after all the leftist riots, arson, and looting from last year in which hardly anyone was shot by the police. They didn't shoot the looters, they didn't shoot the arsonists who were burning down the neighborhoods, but they shot an unarmed a woman who was protesting a stolen election in a government building that she owned.

So go fuck yourself, dickhead. I will see you Marxist pieces of shit on the field when this all comes to a head. Be ready for it.

People, including cops, had barricaded themselves in the senate. These "peaceful protesters" were attempting to gain access by force. Do that at my house or my business and I will shoot you. And I would be exonerated by a Stand Your Ground law.

In a building she owned?? lol You own the presidential limousine too. But if someone tries to attack the president, you just try to catch a ride in YOUR car.

Yes they do. But if you think when the police lockdown a building and barricade people inside, and you try to break in by force, you lose any moral high ground you MAY have had.

You don't think the people in that room, with the door barricaded and guns drawn, were fearing for their lives? This entire event was meant to scare people into capitulation. It cost that woman her life.

this whole thing is sad to see when it would have been so easy to allow the detailed audits of the claims in question than have this happen,, in a way the dems forced this on us just like they are forcing trumps hand by threatening to put him and his family in jail when they leave the whitehouse,,,

and if you expect me to feel sorry for the dems and repubes in those buildings and the cops that protect them after all the yrs of their boots on our necks you are sadly mistaken,,,

The Dems aren't threatening Trump.. He'll be indicted for tax fraud, money laundering and tax evasion. Those aren't partisan issues. The law is the same for everybody.

Streamable Video

Streamable Video

You must be thrilled. You leftists have been calling for it for four years, and now you're going to get a good dose of what it means to have your shit wrecked.

He's a waste of air, I caught him on two whoppers earlier and posted proof, he just kept spewing bs

I'm not leftist.. I just know an ignorant thug when I see one. Trump instigated this.. He lied his ass off in his speech this morning. He should be removed from office immediately.

He's mentally unstable.

I humilatied you earlier and you lost any credibility. I'm not about to listen to you now

I'm not in favour of what took place today but with that said it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Watching the loony media now.... I'm shaking my head at the democrats newly found calls for civility.

The Dems aren't threatening Trump.. He'll be indicted for tax fraud, money laundering and tax evasion. Those aren't partisan issues. The law is the same for everybody.
sure,, but why do all the dems and reubes get to get away with it and only trump is getting attacked???

OH and trump isnt guilty of that,,, he is just being accused,,

Streamable Video

Streamable Video

He's mentally unstable.

I humilatied you earlier and you lost any credibility. I'm not about to listen to you now

I'm not in favour of what took place today but with that said it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Watching the loony media now.... I'm shaking my head at the democrats newly found calls for civility.

You didn't humiliate me.. What the hell is wrong with you? We have never seen this kind of behavior before.. Do you understand that Trump is all about revenge? He doesn't give a shit about the country or the Republican party.

I can't believe that that cop shot an unarmed woman on purpose. He was probably aiming for the wolf looking guy. They're not know for being good shots.

Streamable Video

Streamable Video

He's mentally unstable.

You didn't humiliate me.. What the hell is wrong with you? We have never seen this kind of behavior before.. Do you understand that Trump is all about revenge? He doesn't give a shit about the country or the Republican party.
You are seething HATE and you're the only one who doesnt see it

Forum List

Back