Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

For the over one millionth time, putting up a slogan you don’t actually believe doesn’t matter dipshit.

Oh so you think I’m just making that up based on nothing. Really compelling argument there.

You seem angry. Enjoy the next four years, loser.
Making you look like a fool will be enjoyable. Real Americans are angry at lying POS like you assholes.

Making you look like a fool will be enjoyable. Real Americans are angry at lying POS like you assholes.

Standard Trumpster response. Angry and lacking substance.

Do you even know what your point is? Because I don’t. I think you’re just upset and venting.

Enjoy the next four years. :itsok:
You can’t understand the point? Typical uneducated response. Of course the fact that you’ve been shown a liar doesn’t help you. Of course you have little yellow coward fag boy Faun sucking your dick so you’re happy. Or do I need to use ebonics since English confuses you?

You can’t understand the point? Typical uneducated response. Of course the fact that you’ve been shown a liar doesn’t help you. Of course you have little yellow coward fag boy Faun sucking your dick so you’re happy. Or do I need to use ebonics since English confuses you?

No I don’t understand your point. It seems to have gotten drowned out by the sound of your MAGA crybaby temper tantrum. :lol:

How about you go ahead and make your unoriginal point for me and then I can call you a loser and tell you to enjoy the next four years?

Ready? Ok go ahead.

No I don’t understand your point. It seems to have gotten drowned out by the sound of your MAGA crybaby temper tantrum. :lol:

How about you go ahead and make your point for me and then I can call you a loser and tell you to enjoy the next four years?

Ready? Go!
Loser? That’s you asshole. Don’t understand? Learn ENGLISH. Oh I forget, you dropped out in grade school. YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR. Understand that? Your tantrum over being exposed as a liar is funny. I have my great job and know peons like you will never bring America down to your shithole level. Slapping you is fun, but my 3 year old is smarter than losers.

Loser? That’s you asshole. Don’t understand? Learn ENGLISH. Oh I forget, you dropped out in grade school. YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR. Understand that? Your tantrum over being exposed as a liar is funny. I have my great job and know peons like you will never bring America down to your shithole level. Slapping you is fun, but my 3 year old is smarter than losers.

Ok. So that was your point. Just a standard Trumpy response. Angry and lacking substance. Got it.

Enjoy the next four years, LOSER. Biden will be your president. :lol:

Ok. So that was your point. Just a standard Trumpy response. Angry and lacking substance. Got it.

Enjoy the next four years, LOSER. Biden will be your president. :lol:
Sorry asshole, I speak English not Ebonics. Your lack of education should embarrass you. Hey asshole, NOT MY PRESIDENT. Sound familiar? You lose again.

Forum List

Back