Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
but its mostly peaceful,,,
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But tell us more about the "Law and Order" party again?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
Fuck you and your faux patriotism
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The location where she was shot proves that she is/was a rioter. The photo on the other thread on this topic shows men hold up in what I believe is the main door to the House chamber with desks stacked up to block the door. She appears to have been, not only illegally inside of the building, but also on the other side of of the door.

Thanks for only murdering one of the protestors and not shooting them all dead.

Have a nice day.

See, we can get along.

When you storm the capital, and commit these acts of treason and sedition, you get shot.

It is the DC version of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Why is that any different that any other federal building? If you remember, armed antifa members attacked a federal courthouse in Portland with explosives awhile back. They also tried to burn it down with people inside it. And yet, none of the protesters were shot.

Inside nightly siege faced by feds in Portland: Reporters detail attacks on officers

you cant blame everyone for a few bad apples when their numbers are so few,,,

and when the damage costs reach 2 billion you let me know,,,

When you storm the capital, and commit these acts of treason and sedition, you get shot.

It is the DC version of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Why is that any different that any other federal building? If you remember, armed antifa members attacked a federal courthouse in Portland with explosives awhile back. They also tried to burn it down with people inside it. And yet, none of the protesters were shot.

Inside nightly siege faced by feds in Portland: Reporters detail attacks on officers

When you cross a police barricade, storm the capital, and cause elected officials and federal employees to barricade themselves in, it is not some peaceful 1st amendment thing.

Storming the capital is a good way to get shot. The DC police and capital security has shown amazing restraint already.
It's all a win for the democrats

1. Damage done to Capital requires more spending

2. News coverage will all paint them as loons threatening democracy

3. One of them is dead.
other than a few broken windows theres no damage so far,,

I highly doubt we will see fires,,,

you cant blame everyone for a few bad apples when their numbers are so few,,,

and when the damage costs reach 2 billion you let me know,,,

I can certainly blame your ilk for trying to justify violence against cops at the Capitol building.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit anymore. Your ilk are attacking cops. So much for the 'law and order' party.

Forum List

Back