Guess the Race: Three girls, between 12 and 13, arrested for beating disabled man to death on DC street

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
In remembrance of the famous poster Steve McGarrett, I bring a chilling story about black crime. Notice I didn't capitalize the b in black? Never do that if you're White. Nevertheless, this is what Democrat policies have done:

images

Disabled Washington DC man, 64, is beaten to death 'by three girls aged 12 and 13, on street who were seen celebrating after', with youngest suspect later shot by masked assailant in her home
03/30/2024 4:21:39 PM PDT · by Morgana · 47 replies
Daily Mail UK ^ | March 30, 2024 | Martha Williams

Last edited:
What? Whipping three teenage girls would be like whipping three Justin Biebers with one arm tied behind my back. He should have given them a double nipple twist a a kick to the twat to establish dominance over them.

What? Whipping three teenage girls would be like whipping three Justin Biebers with one arm tied behind my back. He should have given them a double nipple twist a a kick to the twat to establish dominance over them.
Abusing a minor.

In remembrance of the famous poster Steve McGarrett, I bring a chilling story about black crime. Notice I didn't capitalize the b in black? Never do that if you're White. Nevertheless, this is what Democrat policies have done:

images

Disabled Washington DC man, 64, is beaten to death 'by three girls aged 12 and 13, on street who were seen celebrating after', with youngest suspect later shot by masked assailant in her home

OP WAS Steve McGarret.

That's cool. :D

images

Don't think it's just black. This is the leftist indoctrination at work in the schools in America.

Shiet, years back, the guy that works with me brought his sons along for the day.

And the one pipes up and says "Aw fuck ol' grandpa, he can't work no more, he ain't no good for nothin'."

This is the shit the commies are putting into the children's heads.

Well, if it wasn't for that young boy's grandfather, he wouldn't be playing XBOX at night in a house where he lives.

Me and my boy told him all about that real quick. I think he's probably all right now.

But that's the way they are teaching kids these days. No respect for the elderly.

Even though they are great sources of wisdom and real history.

You see, the Leftist Shitlords don't want anyone to know about any of that.

It makes it harder for them to lie and achieve their goals.

One of which is "Out with the four olds".

And if you don't know what that means, you should. It's not an American thing.

images

~~~~~~
Once again, where are the mothers and fathers of these kids?
Why aren't they also being arrested for this crime?
Obviously, there are no fathers around and the Welfare Queens don't give a damn.

images

400 meters hurdles...

It’s a cultural problem. And the US media, celebrities millionaires are to blame for this and part for teaching the false propaganda view that “America has an evil racist imperial history.”

In truth the Indian, the Jew, the black, just like the white….owned slaves and engaged in expansionist warfare.

Because we have left-wing fanatics in our media, and from politicians ….it is instilling this idea among some of the American youth including minorities who are affected big-time by this immensely …that they don’t have anything to live for that they are entitled to commit violent crimes, there’s no way for them to have success. So many families in the USA are broken and you have kids growing up without a father figure. Radical feminism plays a role in this degradation as well.

Self hatred of one’s country and misrepresenting history, this is almost uniquely American.… it doesn’t exist in other countries of the world like for example say Japan, or Cambodia. The problems we have in America today are serious, the filth and degradation in our malls and in the inner cities. The crime surges, it doesn’t exist in other countries of the world like it does in the USA.

Forum List

Back