all video streams are shut down???

is it just me or are all the video streaming services shut down??

I don't think so. I am watching protests live on You Tube.
OK I think my computer crashed as I was watching peaceful protest

Nothing says 'peaceful protests' like pointing guns at our police.

1609966188998.png

There's your 'law and order' party.

View attachment 438194

I dont se them pointing gun

View attachment 438194

I see police pointing guns. I don't see protesters doing likewise. Got any support for your claim?

View attachment 438194

In the last round of peaceful protests 30 people died and you are crying about the pointing of guns?

You will never make a peaceful protester. Come back when you can at least add the extension "but fiery"...

View attachment 438194

Did they block the doors with the "check in" desk?? That's so Olympus Has Fallen. :)

View attachment 438194

In the last round of peaceful protests 30 people died and you are crying about the pointing of guns?

You will never make a peaceful protester. Come back when you can at least add the extension "but fiery"...

So you're just gonna go full 'Brownshirts cheering for the burning of the Reichstag'?

This kills any claims to be the 'law and order party'. The GOP's place as the Sedition Party is cemented though.

View attachment 438194

So you're just gonna go full 'Brownshirts cheering for the burning of the Reichstag'?

This kills any claims to be the 'law and order party'. The GOP's place as the Sedition Party is cemented though.
nothing is burning,, people just feel their voices arent being heard from the streets so they took it to the house they own,,

View attachment 438194

nothing is burning,, people just feel their voices arent being heard from the streets so they took it to the house they own,,

By attacking cops? There's a fire fight going on in the capitol building as we speak between Trump protestors and the police

With conservatives desperately trying to justify their violence against the police. If not cheering it on.

But do tell us more about the 'law and order' party.

View attachment 438194

By attacking cops? There's a fire fight going on in the capitol building as we speak between Trump protestors and the police

With conservatives desperately trying to justify their violence against the police. If not cheering it on.

a fire fight my ass,,,, its the people rising up against a corrupt government as is their right,,,

View attachment 438194

I’m watching live feeds from inside.

You’re a lying motherfucker.

View attachment 438194

a fire fight my ass,,,, its the people rising up against a corrupt government as is their right,,,

"Rising up" by attacking police? With trump protestors attacking police officers to storm the capitol building. And a fire fight going on inside the building now.

With collaborators like yourself trying desperately to justify their violence. To package and spin attacks on our police.

Your ilk are attacking cops now. Any claims to 'law and order' are done. Conservatives lead the Sedition movement now.

View attachment 438194

"Rising up" by attacking police? With trump protestors attacking police officers to storm the capitol building. And a fire fight going on inside the building now.

With collaborators like yourself trying desperately to justify their violence. To package and spin attacks on our police.

Your ilk are attacking cops now. Any claims to 'law and order' are done. Conservatives lead the Sedition movement now.
the lies you tell are the reason why this is happening,,,

View attachment 438194

the lies you tell are the reason why this is happening,,,

Your ilk swallowing conspircy horseshit and being actively encouraged to overthrow the election by bootlickers like yourself are why conservatives are attacking police and trying to overthrow the election.

Any claim to be the 'law and order' party are over.

Forum List

Back