Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
but its mostly peaceful,,,
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But tell us more about the "Law and Order" party again?
you cant blame everyone for a few bad apples when their numbers are so few,,,

and when the damage costs reach 2 billion you let me know,,,

I can certainly blame your ilk for trying to justify violence against cops at the Capitol building.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit anymore. Your ilk are attacking cops. So much for the 'law and order' party.
all I can think to say is laughing,,,

Thanks for only murdering one of the protestors and not shooting them all dead.

Have a nice day.

See, we can get along.

Have they arrested the assailant yet? This would seem to be the initial first step.

I don't know if they are guilty of murder yet, they may have an excuse. But for law enforcement to slaughter peaceful protesters in cold blood is a bit much for the Deep State. Has Biden condemned the Deep State operative that committed this atrocity?

Thanks for only murdering one of the protestors and not shooting them all dead.

Have a nice day.

See, we can get along.

Have they arrested the assailant yet? This would seem to be the initial first step.

I don't know if they are guilty of murder yet, they may have an excuse. But for law enforcement to slaughter peaceful protesters in cold blood is a bit much for the Deep State. Has Biden condemned the Deep State operative that committed this atrocity?
My bad, if you work for the Feds makaing hundreds of thousand of dollars a year, its not murder, it's maintaining order

If you are a Joe Blow policeman on the streets shooting someone and being defunded at the same time, it's racist murder.

Sorry for the confusion.

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I can certainly blame your ilk for trying to justify violence against cops at the Capitol building.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit anymore. Your ilk are attacking cops. So much for the 'law and order' party.

But you couldn't think to condemn the violence against cops in the Capitol, could you?

As I've said before, conservatives don't give a shit about the constitution. And openly collaborate and justify attempts to thwart it.

But you couldn't think to condemn the violence against cops in the Capitol, could you?

As I've said before, conservatives don't give a shit about the constitution. And openly collaborate and justify attempts to thwart it.
maybe you havent been listening to all my comments,,

I said several times that its sad to see and wouldnt it have been easier to allow those audits on the contested election issues than this happening???

Just like most Republicans who President Trump worked his ass off to win elections or get on the Supreme Court, the cops turned on those who supported them throughout the year in which the cops let savages destroy public and private property, a cop shot and killed an unarmed girl who was simply exercise her right to free speech.

Storming the capital is a good way to get shot. The DC police and capital security has shown amazing restraint already.
It's all a win for the democrats

1. Damage done to Capital requires more spending

2. News coverage will all paint them as loons threatening democracy

3. One of them is dead.

1) It's Capitol.
2) They were seditionists who actually were intent on threatening democracy..in addition to violating the Constitution.
3) Haven't heard that confirmed yet.

maybe you havent been listening to all my comments,,

I said several times that its sad to see and wouldnt it have been easier to allow those audits on the contested election issues than this happening???
They cant allow that. It would destroy the Democrat Party

What are a freedom loving people to do?
What are our detractors [those who embrace voter fraud] to expect when the government of a freedom loving people become their oppressors, ignore the country’s written Constitution, pass laws in violation of that Constitution, and engage in activities under color of law which threaten the common defense and general welfare of their country? What are the people to do?

The fact is, there are no “conspiracy theories” as constantly reported by our Fifth Column media and Yellow Journalists about the election. There are specific charges made of massive voter fraud, state election laws altered in violation of the law, and a federal judiciary that has refused to hear such complaints and review supportive evidence in spite of our Constitution placing original jurisdiction of such matters in the hands of our United States Supreme Court. Where, I ask, are the people to turn to resolve the injustices claimed?

The truth is, we were amply warned about submitting to such tyranny!

“When a free people submit to oppressive acts, passed in violation of their constitution, for a single day, they have thrown down the palladium of their liberty. Submit to despotism for an hour and you concede the principle. John Adams said, in 1775, Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud. It is the only thing a people determined to be free can do. Republics have often failed, and have been succeeded by the most revolting despotisms; and always it was the voice of timidity, cowardice, or false leaders counseling submission, that led to the final downfall of freedom. It was the cowardice and treachery of the Senate of Rome that allowed the usurper to gain power, inch by inch, to overthrow the Republic. The history of the downfall of Republics is the same in all ages. The first inch that is yielded to despotism __ the first blow, dealt at the Constitution, that is not resisted is the beginning of the end of the nation’s ruin.” ___ THE OLD GUARD, A MONTHLY JOURNAL DEVOTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF 1776 AND 1787.

JWK

" I believe that there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." ___ Madison Elliot`s Debates, vol. III, page 87
You are totally out of your tiny little brain was mind. Try real news, it's everywhere but Fox rush etc and social media from totally missinformed nutty conservatives

Go take your bullshit somewhere else. They shot an unarmed female protester. And that was after all the leftist riots, arson, and looting from last year in which hardly anyone was shot by the police. They didn't shoot the looters, they didn't shoot the arsonists who were burning down the neighborhoods, but they shot an unarmed a woman who was protesting a stolen election in a government building that she owned.

So go fuck yourself, dickhead. I will see you Marxist pieces of shit on the field when this all comes to a head. Be ready for it.

What we have here clearly is politically motivated D.C. Police executing an unarmed Right Wing woman protester. That was a very bad tactical move by the D.C. cops, they just confirmed that they are part of the problem. Things are going to escalate quickly.
This heinous execution of a yomg woman shall not stand...
Those peaceful protests that burnt down Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis and Kensoha were a bit different though Eh???
Nothing compels and motivates Patriotic American men into a white hot rage, like seeing their patriotic women being brutalized and executed at the hands of tyrants.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commisars faithful to China have taken over. More bloodshed to come.

eh, you twats are allowed to shoot intruders and trespassers in your home. just pretend it was a black man jogging in your neighborhood.
Oh I see, so all Trump supporters are racist ? Come onnn mannnnnn...

Forum List

Back