Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
but its mostly peaceful,,,
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But tell us more about the "Law and Order" party again?
you cant blame everyone for a few bad apples when their numbers are so few,,,

and when the damage costs reach 2 billion you let me know,,,

I can certainly blame your ilk for trying to justify violence against cops at the Capitol building.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit anymore. Your ilk are attacking cops. So much for the 'law and order' party.
all I can think to say is laughing,,,

But you couldn't think to condemn the violence against cops in the Capitol, could you?

As I've said before, conservatives don't give a shit about the constitution. And openly collaborate and justify attempts to thwart it.

Go take your bullshit somewhere else. They shot an unarmed female protester. And that was after all the leftist riots, arson, and looting from last year in which hardly anyone was shot by the police. They didn't shoot the looters, they didn't shoot the arsonists who were burning down the neighborhoods, but they shot an unarmed a woman who was protesting a stolen election in a government building that she owned.

So go fuck yourself, dickhead. I will see you Marxist pieces of shit on the field when this all comes to a head. Be ready for it.

The broke windows , fired guns and rushed the legislators. One rappelled down into to the chamber.. Gas masks were deployed by the legislators.

Pence evacuated, Capitol locked down as protesters push ...
Protesters walk as U.S. Capitol Police officers watch in a hallway near the Senate chamber at the Capitol in Washington, Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021, near the Ohio Clock.

The woman was an unarmed protester, condition is unknown.

Streamable Video

Streamable Video
Do we know who pulled the trigger?

It came from inside. She was on the other side of the door in this picture. She is deceased.

View attachment 438214
I sure hope they all had a permit for those guns, otherwise, they are all in big trouble.

The only people in the House of Representatives that had guns were the D.C. Police....

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I can certainly blame your ilk for trying to justify violence against cops at the Capitol building.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit anymore. Your ilk are attacking cops. So much for the 'law and order' party.

But you couldn't think to condemn the violence against cops in the Capitol, could you?

As I've said before, conservatives don't give a shit about the constitution. And openly collaborate and justify attempts to thwart it.

Go take your bullshit somewhere else. They shot an unarmed female protester. And that was after all the leftist riots, arson, and looting from last year in which hardly anyone was shot by the police. They didn't shoot the looters, they didn't shoot the arsonists who were burning down the neighborhoods, but they shot an unarmed a woman who was protesting a stolen election in a government building that she owned.

So go fuck yourself, dickhead. I will see you Marxist pieces of shit on the field when this all comes to a head. Be ready for it.

People, including cops, had barricaded themselves in the senate. These "peaceful protesters" were attempting to gain access by force. Do that at my house or my business and I will shoot you. And I would be exonerated by a Stand Your Ground law.

In a building she owned?? lol You own the presidential limousine too. But if someone tries to attack the president, you just try to catch a ride in YOUR car.

How noble of the DC police.

I usually support police shooting protesters who storm buildings, but I will not tolerate the police shooting conservatives in the same manner we rightfully shoot protesting liberals and communists. I am hoping this was one of those antifa protesters who were pretending to be trump supporters. If so, then I take back what I said about this being wrong. I'll have to wait to see who was shot before I know for sure if I agree or disagree with this shooting

The broke windows , fired guns and rushed the legislators. One rappelled down into to the chamber.. Gas masks were deployed by the legislators.

Pence evacuated, Capitol locked down as protesters push ...
Protesters walk as U.S. Capitol Police officers watch in a hallway near the Senate chamber at the Capitol in Washington, Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021, near the Ohio Clock.

No protester fired a weapon. They weren't even allowed to posess weapons, as per DC law.

People, including cops, had barricaded themselves in the senate. These "peaceful protesters" were attempting to gain access by force. Do that at my house or my business and I will shoot you. And I would be exonerated by a Stand Your Ground law.

In a building she owned?? lol You own the presidential limousine too. But if someone tries to attack the president, you just try to catch a ride in YOUR car.

The backflips these seditionists are using to justify violence against the cops and the invasion of the capitol building was predictable AF.

dont they call the capital the peoples house??

it sure isnt your house,,,

The woman was an unarmed protester, and is deceased..

Streamable Video

Streamable Video

Trump must be thrilled. He's been calling for violence for two weeks.

You must be thrilled. You leftists have been calling for it for four years, and now you're going to get a good dose of what it means to have your shit wrecked.

He's a waste of air, I caught him on two whoppers earlier and posted proof, he just kept spewing bs

dont they call the capital the peoples house??

it sure isnt your house,,,

Yes they do. But if you think when the police lockdown a building and barricade people inside, and you try to break in by force, you lose any moral high ground you MAY have had.

You don't think the people in that room, with the door barricaded and guns drawn, were fearing for their lives? This entire event was meant to scare people into capitulation. It cost that woman her life.

my guess is they are the ones instigating and the front line of the ones going inside
I won't rule that out. False flag missions seem to work pretty well. I did see pictures of the ones inside though, they looked like cultists to me.

Donald called for wild, but he's dying inside now.

What are they supposed to do? You are encroaching on their lives. Not the other way around. Get it. Leave them alone!

I don't recall you having the same sentiment when this happened...

3fd0e405-9388-477a-aa61-233e098bd935_1920x1080.jpg

What we have here clearly is politically motivated D.C. Police executing an unarmed Right Wing woman protester. That was a very bad tactical move by the D.C. cops, they just confirmed that they are part of the problem. Things are going to escalate quickly.
This heinous execution of a yomg woman shall not stand...
Those peaceful protests that burnt down Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis and Kensoha were a bit different though Eh???
Nothing compels and motivates Patriotic American men into a white hot rage, like seeing their patriotic women being brutalized and executed at the hands of tyrants.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commisars faithful to China have taken over. More bloodshed to come.

They weren't there.. This was the Capital police .. They barricaded the doors to keep the mob out. The mob smashed windows to get into the building. Watch the damned footage.

I don't recall you having the same sentiment when this happened...

3fd0e405-9388-477a-aa61-233e098bd935_1920x1080.jpg

Do you recall my sentiment when that happened?

Forum List

Back