Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

How noble of the DC police.

Our government will preserve itself at any cost. No matter the toll in innocent life our government will be intact today, tomorrow and years from now. Otherwise, it's Mutually Assured Destruction. I do NOT applaud the injury/death of this woman. However, what we're seeing today is lots and lots of well meaning people putting themselves in situations they do not comprehend. IF I was still in the national guard AND I was stationed on the steps of the Capitol, I would kill any and all who attempted to attack sitting elected members of Congress. That's just the way it is. That being said, 99% of our elected officials are China boot licking scum and ought to be hanged at sunset. But mob violence is never the way to go about it.

The woman was an unarmed protester, condition is unknown.

Streamable Video

Streamable Video
Do we know who pulled the trigger?

It came from inside. She was on the other side of the door in this picture. She is deceased.

136401678_10218798525902729_505266881460-1767163.JPG

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

What are a freedom loving people to do?
What are our detractors [those who embrace voter fraud] to expect when the government of a freedom loving people become their oppressors, ignore the country’s written Constitution, pass laws in violation of that Constitution, and engage in activities under color of law which threaten the common defense and general welfare of their country? What are the people to do?

The fact is, there are no “conspiracy theories” as constantly reported by our Fifth Column media and Yellow Journalists about the election. There are specific charges made of massive voter fraud, state election laws altered in violation of the law, and a federal judiciary that has refused to hear such complaints and review supportive evidence in spite of our Constitution placing original jurisdiction of such matters in the hands of our United States Supreme Court. Where, I ask, are the people to turn to resolve the injustices claimed?

The truth is, we were amply warned about submitting to such tyranny!

“When a free people submit to oppressive acts, passed in violation of their constitution, for a single day, they have thrown down the palladium of their liberty. Submit to despotism for an hour and you concede the principle. John Adams said, in 1775, Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud. It is the only thing a people determined to be free can do. Republics have often failed, and have been succeeded by the most revolting despotisms; and always it was the voice of timidity, cowardice, or false leaders counseling submission, that led to the final downfall of freedom. It was the cowardice and treachery of the Senate of Rome that allowed the usurper to gain power, inch by inch, to overthrow the Republic. The history of the downfall of Republics is the same in all ages. The first inch that is yielded to despotism __ the first blow, dealt at the Constitution, that is not resisted is the beginning of the end of the nation’s ruin.” ___ THE OLD GUARD, A MONTHLY JOURNAL DEVOTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF 1776 AND 1787.

JWK

" I believe that there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." ___ Madison Elliot`s Debates, vol. III, page 87

All I know is, whoever sold tickets to tour the Capital should be fired.

Probably did not even get permission from their Congressmen.

Forum List

Back