Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

heaven forbid you have people in your party who dont see everything as....do what the party wants.....

One runs the risk of catching the Plague when they allow those already infected with it into their presence.

There’s a reason we quarantine the sick from the healthy in our Society.
why dont you just say what you want to say?....i obey and do what my beloved party wants me to do......no need to question them.........

why dont you just say what you want to say?....i obey and do what my beloved party wants me to do......no need to question them.........

Harry, I don’t have a party. I’m a Conservative and there’s no Conservative party in this nation. If there was one, with proper ideology and values I’d be a member. Part of the reason I’m not a Republican is they have neither of those things, nor do they police their membership.

Harry, I don’t have a party. I’m a Conservative and there’s no Conservative party in this nation. If there was one, with proper ideology and values I’d be a member. Part of the reason I’m not a Republican is they have neither of those things, nor do they police their membership.
you sure come off like you are a loyal righty party guy....just sayin...

I am FAR, FAR further to the Right, politically and socially, than any Republican I’ve ever met.
its hard to tell you guys apart....i have yet to see you disagree with one of the righties here....and i have been in a lot of threads with you....just sayin...

Last I've heard ..............Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) praised President Donald Trump’s push for “peace and prosperity” with Iran as well as a better nuclear deal. :wink_2:

DxowxfF.jpg

:2up:

8 Jan 2020
Rand Paul Praises Trump Push for 'Peace and Prosperity,' Better Iran Deal | Breitbart

its hard to tell you guys apart....i have yet to see you disagree with one of the righties here....and i have been in a lot of threads with you....just sayin...

It can be difficult to tell at times. On most general topics they will agree with me. The differences come in my harshness and unwillingness to compromise or work with the other side.

The closest thing to his "party" might be Kim Jong-Un, or Stalin.

Paul is my hero telling it like it is as he always does.pesky facts the sheep in america dont want to hear.:2up::beer::thankusmile::yes_text12::udaman::TH_WAY~113:

PressTV

News / Foreign Policy / Viewpoint / Editor's Choice
Why I don’t trust Trump, Pompeo on Iran
Tuesday, 07 January 2020 4:45 AM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 07 January 2020 6:02 AM ]
He's always been too laid back.
I'd like to see him get really pissed off and raise
his voice a little now and then.

Ron Paul is a clown...always has been and always will be....

oh the Irony,coming from a CLOWN who thinks the republican party is different than the corrupt dems and a certain president who ran the most corrupt administration ever having the most people indicted in his criminal administration,i guess that must be true.comedy gold as always from the trump worshipping clowns.:lmao::laughing0301:

well you were at least an improvement from the last clown trump worshipper,at least you did not insult the messenger and talked about the SOURCE.:biggrin: ending up with shit on your face in defeat in the process of course.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

patriot ron paul is a RINO Trump is not,he is part of the establishment same as Bush and Obama.

Ron Paul is a clown...every day that goes by its more apparent...and you so called librarians that worship him are bigger clowns....all that is left in the libertarian party are RINOS that want to smoke pot....
Yes, we must worship at the altar of war, or be considered a clown.
The alter of war?...how about the alter of defense?....
LMFAO. Yeah that’s what dumb Americans think. Donny is defending us. Man, that’s really fucked up.

fucked up indeed but if you ever follow his posts,its no surprise in the least,he cant refute a single thing which is ALWAYS the norm for him.LOL

Last edited:
Last I've heard ..............Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) praised President Donald Trump’s push for “peace and prosperity” with Iran as well as a better nuclear deal. :wink_2:

DxowxfF.jpg

:2up:

8 Jan 2020
Rand Paul Praises Trump Push for 'Peace and Prosperity,' Better Iran Deal | Breitbart

Thats cause Rand is a sellout to his father AND mother. Rand put his support behind Establishment globalist Romney who is just as much of a traiter to americans as Obama was,he was one of the first people to sign Obamacare and this is a guy Rand supports?:wtf:thats why it is not the LEAST bit of a surprise to me he is going along with murderer trump.:abgg2q.jpg:

Rand is a sellout to his father more than anything else though cause once it became clear his father was not going to win the republican nomination and Romney was,when reporters asked Ron if he would put his support behind Romney which is something somebody like Bush would do,Ron the patriot he is,said he would NOT support Romney. ,traiter Rand however did.:mad: Trump has not drained the swamp.people that keep saying that have clearly not been paying attention to the kind of people he has appointed to his cabinet.:rolleyes: men that have a history of being warmongers.

Last edited:
fucked up indeed but if you ever follow his posts,its no surprise in the leasthe cant refute a single thing which is ALWAYS the norm for him.LOL

Look where the antiwar voices are coming from. Mostly RT America - Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Lee Camp, Rick Sanchez, Watching the Hawks, On Contact with Hedges, Ed Schultz (rip)....if their ratings start going up, the establishment will shut them down - they're already trying.

Trump is in the eye of a hurricane. He needs our support to serve his purpose.

Look where the antiwar voices are coming from. Mostly RT America - Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Rick Sanchez, Watching the Hawks, On Contact with Hedges, Ed Schultz (rip)....if their ratings start going up, the establishment will shut them down - they're already trying.

Ideas spread. They can't stop em.

Paul is my hero telling it like it is as he always does.pesky facts the sheep in america dont want to hear.:2up::beer::thankusmile::yes_text12::udaman::TH_WAY~113:

PressTV

News / Foreign Policy / Viewpoint / Editor's Choice
Why I don’t trust Trump, Pompeo on Iran
Tuesday, 07 January 2020 4:45 AM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 07 January 2020 6:02 AM ]
Why would you link to Iranian press and not Paul's own website? :dunno:

rp-weekly-button.jpg

Why I Don’t Trust Trump on Iran
Why I Don’t Trust Trump on Iran
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

Ron Paul is a clown...always has been and always will be....

oh the Irony,coming from a CLOWN who thinks the republican party is different than the corrupt dems and a certain president who ran the most corrupt administration ever having the most people indicted in his criminal administration,i guess that must be true.comedy gold as always from the trump worshipping clowns.:lmao::laughing0301:

well you were at least an improvement from the last clown trump worshipper,at least you did not insult the messenger and talked about the SOURCE.:biggrin: ending up with shit on your face in defeat in the process of course.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

patriot ron paul is a RINO Trump is not,he is part of the establishment same as Bush and Obama.

Ron Paul is a clown...every day that goes by its more apparent...and you so called librarians that worship him are bigger clowns....all that is left in the libertarian party are RINOS that want to smoke pot....
Yes, we must worship at the altar of war, or be considered a clown.
The alter of war?...how about the alter of defense?....

:wtf:

You watch A LOT of football don't you? o_O

It's quite clear since you can't tell the difference in the real world, militarily, from a offensive operations, and a defensive operations, that you would make this error.

Now. . . if this operation had occurred in say. . . Texas, or Florida, or Alaska, THEN, you could say it was "defensive." But, as it wasn't anywhere near the U.S.A., it is, what tacticians call. . .

OFFENSIVE.

Look where the antiwar voices are coming from. Mostly RT America - Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Rick Sanchez, Watching the Hawks, On Contact with Hedges, Ed Schultz (rip)....if their ratings start going up, the establishment will shut them down - they're already trying.

Ideas spread. They can't stop em.
'They' have contracts with Google, AT&T, Verizon, Facebook, Disney, Time Warner...and on and on.
One example is Google owning Youtube and slowing or speeding up whatever algorithms they choose. No. The revolution won't be televised I'm afraid.

Everything going into Google is fork-routed to NSA. Binney, Snowden and others revealed this ...oper Prism etc.

Forum List

Back