Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

take a picture of it, write it down, Remember it, I don’t give a fuck. I was wrong to say it’s intelligence thing and an education thing, more than it’s a common sense thing. Libertarians are like liberals they’re educated on the wrong things.

You don't even know what a liberal is. You've likely never even talked to a real liberal on here. Not until now. Liberalism is conservatism. lol. It's not what your idiot box told you it was. Huh uh.

that I can agree with to an extent

there’s nothing wrong with enjoying sunshine and fresh air, however Ron Paul is the only one in the world suggesting it combats the virus. Link to anyone credible saying the same?

I don't care about the virus. I care about their right to assemble and to move freely. And good for them for flipping you and your jackbooted overlords off and telling them to go hump themselves.

Just because you like the taste of boots this time of year doesn't mean everyone does.

I don't really care what you agree with or don't agree with. Ultimately your feelings are unimportant.

What I do care about are your choice words toward people who promote the idea of civil liberties.

Like I said. Any day of the week, big boy. Any day of the week...

there’s nothing wrong with enjoying sunshine and fresh air, however Ron Paul is the only one in the world suggesting it combats the virus. Link to anyone credible saying the same?

I don't care about the virus. I care about their right to assemble and to move freely. And good for them for flipping you and your jackbooted overlords off and telling them to go hump themselves.

you don’t get it. Ron Paul by screaming conspiracy is going to get more people to not take this seriously. It’s not about forcing people against their will, it’s about encouraging good behavior. Less people take this seriously more people die. I hope you and everyone else doesn’t listen to his paranoia

I don't really care what you agree with or don't agree with. Ultimately your feelings are unimportant.

What I do care about are your choice words toward people who promote the idea of civil liberties.

Like I said. Any day of the week, big boy. Any day of the week...

My feelings are more important than yours. You’ve disengaged from the real world. At least some of my ideas will be implemented somewhere in the world.

Ron Paul was a hypocrite as a politician and was always a moron. Some things never change

Did you not even listen to what Dr. Paul said
He is not a doctor anymore.

He's a kooky old anarchist that only kiwi-brains like you take seriously anymore.

statists can’t comprehend intelligence.

It doesn’t take intelligence to know you guys are morons. All it takes is the slightest bit of common sense.
And here I thought cons were for limited government. Yet another lie!

Ron Paul was a hypocrite as a politician and was always a moron. Some things never change

He's a kooky old anarchist that only kiwi-brains like you take seriously anymore.

It doesn’t take intelligence to know you guys are morons. All it takes is the slightest bit of common sense.

You guys aren’t for limited government, you are for no government

Sunlight provides vitamin D, which is necessary for one's overall health, and it is said that vitamin D helps boost the immune system. Do you want to see studies on this? I mean, it should be common sense that sunlight (to a certain extent, not overdoing it) is a good thing.

Few understand the concept. The only real conservatives left in America are classical liberals. And, as I'd mentioned elsewhere, I'm offended to have to accept an adjective in order to placate confused statists and frightened nobodies.

At least some of my ideas will be implemented somewhere in the world.

I, for one, hope that you get some of your ideas nice and good.

We're already seeing the fruits of some of them. Heh heh.

Last time I checked, the only people telling you it was coming was a moron libertarian. Your idiot box told you everything was just wonderful. lol. Remember?

Sunlight provides vitamin D, which is necessary for one's overall health, and it is said that vitamin D helps boost the immune system. Do you want to see studies on this? I mean, it should be common sense that sunlight (to a certain extent, not overdoing it) is a good thing.

So you agree with him being you’re a world renown scientist? That’s all the proof I need, I’m convinced

This is a new virus we don’t know a lot about it at this point and Ron Paul is talking out of his ass and telling people not to take it seriously

So you agree with him being you’re a world renown scientist? That’s all the proof I need, I’m convinced

What??? I didn't say anything about Ron Paul or his statement, I said that sunlight provides Vitamin D, and vitamin D is said to boost the immune system. Are you disagreeing with that? Do you think one needs to be a world renowned scientist to understand that vitamin D is a good thing? lol

Ah well. I already had a thread on Dr. Paul's commentary elsewhere on here. If I'm gonna debate it I'd rather do it in the thread I created to discuss it in. I had already posted the complete transcript of the video that you people are arguing about in this thread.

Good News: The End Of The Fed Is Near

Last edited:

What??? I didn't say anything about Ron Paul or his statement, I said that sunlight provides Vitamin D, and vitamin D is said to boost the immune system. Are you disagreeing with that? Do you think one needs to be a world renowned scientist to understand that vitamin D is a good thing? lol

Yeah well Ron is stating the virus doesn’t do well under sunlight and fresh air. Do you agree with that?

Yeah well Ron is stating the virus doesn’t do well under sunlight and fresh air. Do you agree with that?

I don't know, I would need to look into that, I don't automatically believe things just because someone said so. I'd also like to see the full statement, in context. I have heard others say that the viruses don't do well in warmer temperatures, but since this is supposedly a new strain, there is conflicting info out there, and some are saying we don't know for sure yet.

ETA: I'll tell you this, I'm not worried about the Coronavirus®. What concerns me is how they're going to use this "crisis" because I've learned that a crisis - either real or manufactured - is the tool the powers-that-be use to bring about their agendas, which always involve unconstitutional legislation and attacks on our liberties. And as I said earlier, moving us in the direction of their ultimate goal, the NWO.

Last edited:

Common sense and the abiltiy to think for one's self instead of always parroting their authoritarian
leaders. I've agreed with Ron Paul on many issues over the years, but sometimes like now, his nonconformity is getting in the way of logical thinking.

Common sense and the abiltiy to think for one's self instead of always parroting their authoritarian
leaders. I've agreed with Ron Paul on many issues over the years, but sometimes like now, his nonconformity is getting in the way of logical thinking.

A libertarian’s answer for everything is less government and more freedom. Ron Paul wasn’t right about much if anything. There were only degrees to which I every agreed with him, when I did. To me he’s as bad as Bernie Sanders.

A libertarian’s answer for everything is less government and more freedom. Ron Paul wasn’t right about much if anything. There were only degrees to which I every agreed with him, when I did. To me he’s as bad as Bernie Sanders.
My take there is....I have equal respect for both of them for being honest and sticking to their guns even though it ruffled feathers in their own parties.

Paul is my hero telling it like it is as he always does.pesky facts the sheep in america dont want to hear.:2up::beer::thankusmile::yes_text12::udaman::TH_WAY~113:

PressTV

News / Foreign Policy / Viewpoint / Editor's Choice
Why I don’t trust Trump, Pompeo on Iran
Tuesday, 07 January 2020 4:45 AM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 07 January 2020 6:02 AM ]

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see this article came from Iran’s Guardian Council.

Forum List

Back