patriot american gets called anti-semitic for not being Pro Israel.

same old shit from our corrupt government,anytime someone in government does not kiss Israels ass and not in support of them,they are automatically called anti-semiitic.:rolleyes:

House Dems plan to introduce resolution condemning anti-Semitic comments amid Omar controversy

this woman condemning her as you can see works for the CFR. All you Israel government lovers,if you dont understand what an evil organization the council on foreign relations is,well then you are beyond me able to help you.Thats common knowledge.

she tells it like it is.:thankusmile:
Because of that,she wont last long in washington thats for sure.they never do if they dont support Israel. love this great free country we live in with this great free speech we allegedly have.:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

No one prevented her from speaking.

But yes, we can punish people with terrible views. You have racists views, we can push to have you voted out. That doesn't mean you can't keep saying your racists views. By all means. But not in our government.

The irony is, the left-wing is the most anti-free-speech group in the country.

One document I cannot find is the one where Israel legally acquired the land it conquered by military force in 1948.

Is there one?
I don't know. Every time I ask for it everyone starts dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

No. You're the one who is dancing.

You don't know if there is a document. You never have a clearly defined argument.
I thought my statement was clear enough. What part of it did you not understand?

None of it.
Indeed. :eusa_doh:

Is there one?
I don't know. Every time I ask for it everyone starts dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

No. You're the one who is dancing.

You don't know if there is a document. You never have a clearly defined argument.
I thought my statement was clear enough. What part of it did you not understand?

None of it.
Indeed. :eusa_doh:
Yes. Absolutely indeed. :dance:

Which territory are we discussing here?

The territory seized in 1967, mostly.

https://cmep.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/SettlementStatements.pdf

The 1967 war between Israel and Jordan is over. The Armistice line of 1949 no longer exists. It has been replaced by a treaty of peace between Israel and Jordan and the boundaries between those two States are demarcated in that peace treaty.

The Arab Palestinians were not a Party to that conflict and have no territorial rights arising from that conflict. (Please note, I am not saying that the Arab Palestinians have no rights to territory, only that their rights do not arise from a conflict between Israel and Jordan.)

Jordan also illegally annexed the West Bank for almost 20 years and they don't have the right to give it away. In reality it was occupied by Jordan and now by Israel.

I learned on this board that "Israel is stealing (or occupying) Palestinian land, Interesting indeed seeing as Jews were indigenous Palestinians when there were no Muslims at all let alone Muslim Palestinians. So is it not then true that Israel is stealing (or occupying) their own land? And what percentage of todays Palestinians even have a title or deed to the land they claim is theirs? Is it actually possible the overwhelming majority of todays Palestinians are but squatters for generations on Israel's land?

I hear the Neo-Canaanites want it back now too.

I don’t like the towel head but I think calling out jews in America is important, not in Israel but in America

Calling them out for what?
Ummm anti American rhetoric we see on TV every day , all media, all things we see on Tv,, Facebook, Twitter, movies.. they control everything,, they control propaganda

Reeeeally? Go on.......

Do you own a tv? Facebook? Twitter? Any way you can turn it on? Lol

The 1967 war between Israel and Jordan is over. The Armistice line of 1949 no longer exists. It has been replaced by a treaty of peace between Israel and Jordan and the boundaries between those two States are demarcated in that peace treaty.

The Arab Palestinians were not a Party to that conflict and have no territorial rights arising from that conflict. (Please note, I am not saying that the Arab Palestinians have no rights to territory, only that their rights do not arise from a conflict between Israel and Jordan.)

Jordan also illegally annexed the West Bank for almost 20 years and they don't have the right to give it away. In reality it was occupied by Jordan and now by Israel.

The International Community actually recognized the West Bank as being part of Jordan as well as E. Jerusalem. Don’t except a response

The International Community actually recognized the West Bank as being part of Jordan as well as E. Jerusalem. Don’t except a response

It probably would have been best for the people if they accepted Jordanian Citizenship, but no, most of the international community did not accept it as anything but being held in trust until a final settlement was reached.

It probably would have been best for the people if they accepted Jordanian Citizenship, but no, most of the international community did not accept it as anything but being held in trust until a final settlement was reached.

A “ final settlement “ was reached May 14, 1948

and say that objective, documented and factual accounts are SEVERELY lacking from Team Palestine on this board. Lots of vague accusations, blatant falsehoods, trite sound bytes and antisemitic canards but when it comes down to actual discussion there's ... nothing of value presented by Team Palestine.

Naw, once you dehumanized someone, it's easy to dismiss their basic humanity.

This is the one thing that the Zionists learned from the Nazis,, like an abused child who beats up their own children when they grow up.

Thank you for proving my point.

One document I cannot find is the one where Israel legally acquired the land it conquered by military force in 1948.

Oh give me a break. You've been shown that document, with all the relevant passages, countless times.

Well, no. Jordan did illegally occupy/annex Judea and Samaria. What made it illegal? Because Jordan crossed an international border into territory which was outside her sovereignty, and indeed, was territory belonging to another sovereign. That is generally considered against international law.

Israel, on the other hand, NEVER crossed an international border into territory under another sovereign. Israel is in the midst of a (lengthy) civil war between two local distinct peoples, both wishing self-determination.

*excepting the Golan Heights

A “ final settlement “ was reached May 14, 1948

I say it was a day of formality. The shooting war started the previous year and had been brewing since at least 1919.

Well, no. Jordan did illegally occupy/annex Judea and Samaria. What made it illegal? Because Jordan crossed an international border into territory which was outside her sovereignty, and indeed, was territory belonging to another sovereign. That is generally considered against international law.

Israel, on the other hand, NEVER crossed an international border into territory under another sovereign. Israel is in the midst of a (lengthy) civil war between two local distinct peoples, both wishing self-determination.

Israel was the first to propose the armistice line of 1949, "the Green Line", as the border for Israel.

Oh give me a break. You've been shown that document, with all the relevant passages, countless times.
The usual dance.

Yeah. Pah-Leeze. I've played this game with you at least a dozen times this year. I post the document and passages. And then you ignore me. And come back a few weeks later with your silly "no one has ever showed me how Israel acquired territory" line.

Israel was the first to propose the armistice line of 1949, "the Green Line", as the border for Israel.

And your point is?

Forum List

Back