patriot american gets called anti-semitic for not being Pro Israel.

and say that objective, documented and factual accounts are SEVERELY lacking from Team Palestine on this board. Lots of vague accusations, blatant falsehoods, trite sound bytes and antisemitic canards but when it comes down to actual discussion there's ... nothing of value presented by Team Palestine.

Naw, once you dehumanized someone, it's easy to dismiss their basic humanity.

This is the one thing that the Zionists learned from the Nazis,, like an abused child who beats up their own children when they grow up.

and say that objective, documented and factual accounts are SEVERELY lacking from Team Palestine on this board. Lots of vague accusations, blatant falsehoods, trite sound bytes and antisemitic canards but when it comes down to actual discussion there's ... nothing of value presented by Team Palestine.

Naw, once you dehumanized someone, it's easy to dismiss their basic humanity.

This is the one thing that the Zionists learned from the Nazis,, like an abused child who beats up their own children when they grow up.

What do You mean by dehumanize?
Like the Brits bombed Dresden out of existence and Czech's expelled millions of Germans from their land?

That's much less than what the other side would do to them..

Like the Brits bombed Dresden out of existence and Czech's expelled millions of Germans from their land?

Hey, I checked a map. Dresden is still there.

I agree, after the Germans did all the awful stuff they did, they paid a heavy price for it.

A lesson the Zionists clearly haven't taken to heart when emulating their behavior.

I agree, after the Germans did all the awful stuff they did, they paid a heavy price for it.

A lesson the Zionists clearly haven't taken to heart when emulating their behavior.

What behaviour did they emulate? I'm all ears.

:yapyapyapf:

That probably explains all the Arab pogroms before Zionism...

Taking other people's land, putting them in ghettos...that sort of thing.

Actually, the Arabs were kind of decent to the Jews compared to the Christian Europeans.. until the Zionists screwed them and stole their land.

Actually, the Arabs were kind of decent to the Jews compared to the Christian Europeans.. until the Zionists screwed them and stole their land.

And what was the Arab excuse for expelling Palestinian Jews from all of their holy cities
before Zionism?

What sort of thing?

Leading people like animals to the slaughterhouse? That sort of thing?

Amongst many other sorts of things. I can name them if you like.

And what was the Arab excuse for expelling Palestinian Jews from all of their holy cities
before Zionism?

You mean other than they are holy cities?

Jewish rabbis purchasing land from an Arab landowner, 1920s.

Yeah, at gunpoint with the backing of the British...

What do You mean, Jews having a holy city is enough an excuse to expel them?
Interesting logic.

Last edited:
What do you mean by that?
I admire quick learners.

That's good to know.

Never again.

SWU.jpg

The fact is that when blind supporters of Israel are confronted with objective, document, factual accounts of human rights violations by Israel, or other acts by Israel contrary to international law, they resort to the ‘anti-Semitic’ red herring fallacy in an attempt to deflect from those violations.

I feel the need to quote this again:

"...when (Israel supporters) are confronted with an objective, document(ed), factual accounts ..."

One document I cannot find is the one where Israel legally acquired the land it conquered by military force in 1948.

The fact is that when blind supporters of Israel are confronted with objective, document, factual accounts of human rights violations by Israel, or other acts by Israel contrary to international law, they resort to the ‘anti-Semitic’ red herring fallacy in an attempt to deflect from those violations.

"...when (Israel supporters) are confronted with an objective, document(ed), factual accounts ..."

One document I cannot find is the one where Israel legally acquired the land it conquered by military force in 1948.

Is there one?

Is there one?
I don't know. Every time I ask for it everyone starts dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Is there one?

No. You're the one who is dancing.

You don't know if there is a document. You never have a clearly defined argument.

Is there one?

You don't know if there is a document. You never have a clearly defined argument.
I thought my statement was clear enough. What part of it did you not understand?

Is there one?

I thought my statement was clear enough. What part of it did you not understand?

None of it.

Forum List

Back