Netanyahu indicted

This is not the first Israeli PM indicted for corruption. There is clearly "problems" in the Israeli government

Israel PM faces corruption charges

Oouuucchh...that's gonna leave a mark...

I sure wish i could get excited about this but Israel and their leaders are the same as politicians in america,immune from prosecution.there is one different law for politicians than there is for us is why presidents NEVER go to jail,and especially Israli politicians get every bit just as much special treatment even more than us presidents do when you try and put them where they belong,behind bars. Israel politicians sadly,are no exception.:mad:

Last edited:
this is GREAT news. Maybe one day Bibi & Trump can share a prison cell.

dont stop at trump though.Lets be objective and real and not forget that the Obamas,Clintons and Bushs are just as much guilty of kissing the ass of warmonger Israel while they were in office as well,even worse. last president who did not was kennedy and we saw what happened to him as a result for not doing so,

From the link:

The prime minister is alleged to have accepted gifts from wealthy businessmen and dispensed favours to try to get more favourable press coverage.

Mr Netanyahu has denied any wrongdoing.

He has said he is the victim of a left-wing "witch-hunt" intended to topple him ahead of a closely contested general election on 9 April.

Too bad we can't get that done to Trump.

we need to vote him out, and then the Southern District of New York can take him and his family to the cleaners.

I'd hate to see the Dem impeach him in the House when you have Trump protectors in the Senate.

This is not the first Israeli PM indicted for corruption. There is clearly "problems" in the Israeli government

the modern state of Israel was founded by terrorist groups & individuals; Irgun, Lehi, Haganah, Palmach, Brit Hakanaim, Pinhas Lavon, to name some, and the IDF derived from some of these groups.

When a nation is built from terrorism then what the Hell is one to expect from it's government?

SO WHAT?.......the evil clutches of left wing nuts are in Israel too....we all know that....

Too bad we can't get that done to Trump.

we need to vote him out, and then the Southern District of New York can take him and his family to the cleaners.

I'd hate to see the Dem impeach him in the House when you have Trump protectors in the Senate.

Just the opposite of what happened to Clinton 20 years ago.

House republicans impeached, senate dems whined, and let him stay in office.

From the link:

The prime minister is alleged to have accepted gifts from wealthy businessmen and dispensed favours to try to get more favourable press coverage.

Mr Netanyahu has denied any wrongdoing.

He has said he is the victim of a left-wing "witch-hunt" intended to topple him ahead of a closely contested general election on 9 April.
Same stupid lies we hear from Trump.

Forum List

Back