Patrick Mahomes receives biggest contract in Sports History.....10 Years/450 Million

And he earned it. he is the MJ of the NFL, unstoppable, and when you come back in a SB you will get this type of contract. They knew they had to lock his ass up NOW

I cheered football for 50 yrs.

Now I will only cheer career ending injuries. And he is numero uno on the list.

Sad I went from love of pro football to a bitter bitter bitter hatred..........So sad.
Dude that’s uncalled for cheering for someone to get hurt and have a career ending injury unless of course it was Tom shady Brady of the cheatriots or murderer micheal Vick,that is totally uncalled for and just wrong.yes players are overpaid but you can’t get mad at the players,if you were in the same shoes he was in you wouldn’t refuse or turn down that kind of money being offered to you,you would jump on it in a heartbeat same as him so what’s with all this mahomes hating?:uhoh3:

hate the owners,they are the ones that have ruined a great sport paying them all these multi millions. I also wish you had decided to say audios to the NFL like I did 10 years ago for a valid reason because of the cheatriots having to cheat to be great to get to the Super Bowl all the time,now THEY have taitnted a great sport with their cheating and since the other owners did nothing about it,I said fuck you to the NFL like ten years ago,only popping in once in a while just to watch the rams play but that was it.

I was thinking with the Rams finally back in LA where they belong,something I had dreamed about for over ten years,that I would finally get excited about NFL football again but the game is far more corrupt now than it was back then before the Rams left LA because of the cheatriots,even with the rams back where they belong,I still,can’t get excited about the NFL because of the cheatriots and now all these bullshit relocations,Rams the exception of course,that was the final straw for me to REALLY hate the NFL which all real football fans would now hate the NFL as well since the owners have turned the game into a freaking bs circus cause of those two reasons,the other again,these teams relocating to other cities with these owners taking a crap on the history of these cities ignoring that.hate the NFL for those two valid reasons and hate owners for that as well as overpaying the players but stop hating the players for being overpaid,if anything,wish for the owners to die of the virus THEY deserve it

mahomes is a nice guy,that is just plain wrong to cheer on him to get injured. I have always hated the cowboys and many of their players during the Jimmie Johnson era but I never wished that they would get hurt.as I said shady Brady that would be justified,he is about the only current player though where it it would bejustified wanting to want to see seriously get hurt though.
I looked forward to the season opener since I was a kid. 50 yrs

I hate the mother fucker with a passion now. Hopefully the virus deep sixes this season.................How sad I feel to say that.
If you are talking about about hating shady Brady I totally get that, :thup: any real American who cares about the integrity of the game would hate him as well for tainting a great sport but you said you wanted MAHOMES to get hurt,Just what did mahomes ever do to you or even to the sport of football for you to hate him?

He did Nothing that was wrong,the owners are a different story though,they all belong in hell and have all ruined and tainted a great sport the past 20 years plus for one obvious reason,now if you said you hated all of THEM,I get that, i would totally understand and give you a thumbs up if you had said you wanted to see all the owners die cause they are evil men,but you said you wanted mahomes,who has never done nothing to you or has ever hurt the integrity of the game for that matter,to get hurt,what’s up with that crap? :uhoh3:

Last edited:
New England Patriot sounds very colonial and slave like. It is a racist name.

When we change the name Patriot, I will be a fan again.

Any team with Los or San is Christian and inherently evil. When we change those racist names, I'll watch again.

Any mascot like a tiger, which has very racist undertones must be eliminated.

Any team with a name Washington is racist. We need to change the state of Washington and Washington DC before I watch another game.

And he earned it. he is the MJ of the NFL, unstoppable, and when you come back in a SB you will get this type of contract. They knew they had to lock his ass up NOW

Sad I went from love of pro football to a bitter bitter bitter hatred..........So sad.
Dude that’s uncalled for cheering for someone to get hurt and have a career ending injury unless of course it was Tom shady Brady of the cheatriots or murderer micheal Vick,that is totally uncalled for and just wrong.yes players are overpaid but you can’t get mad at the players,if you were in the same shoes he was in you wouldn’t refuse or turn down that kind of money being offered to you,you would jump on it in a heartbeat same as him so what’s with all this mahomes hating?:uhoh3:

hate the owners,they are the ones that have ruined a great sport paying them all these multi millions. I also wish you had decided to say audios to the NFL like I did 10 years ago for a valid reason because of the cheatriots having to cheat to be great to get to the Super Bowl all the time,now THEY have taitnted a great sport with their cheating and since the other owners did nothing about it,I said fuck you to the NFL like ten years ago,only popping in once in a while just to watch the rams play but that was it.

I was thinking with the Rams finally back in LA where they belong,something I had dreamed about for over ten years,that I would finally get excited about NFL football again but the game is far more corrupt now than it was back then before the Rams left LA because of the cheatriots,even with the rams back where they belong,I still,can’t get excited about the NFL because of the cheatriots and now all these bullshit relocations,Rams the exception of course,that was the final straw for me to REALLY hate the NFL which all real football fans would now hate the NFL as well since the owners have turned the game into a freaking bs circus cause of those two reasons,the other again,these teams relocating to other cities with these owners taking a crap on the history of these cities ignoring that.hate the NFL for those two valid reasons and hate owners for that as well as overpaying the players but stop hating the players for being overpaid,if anything,wish for the owners to die of the virus THEY deserve it

mahomes is a nice guy,that is just plain wrong to cheer on him to get injured. I have always hated the cowboys and many of their players during the Jimmie Johnson era but I never wished that they would get hurt.as I said shady Brady that would be justified,he is about the only current player though where it it would bejustified wanting to want to see seriously get hurt though.

I hate the mother fucker with a passion now. Hopefully the virus deep sixes this season.................How sad I feel to say that.
If you are talking about about hating shady Brady I totally get that, :thup: any real American who cares about the integrity of the game would hate him as well for tainting a great sport but you said you wanted MAHOMES to get hurt,Just what did mahomes ever do to you or even to the sport of football for you to hate him?

He did Nothing that was wrong,the owners are a different story though,they all belong in hell and have all ruined and tainted a great sport the past 20 years plus for one obvious reason,now if you said you hated all of THEM,I get that, i would totally understand and give you a thumbs up if you had said you wanted to see all the owners die cause they are evil men,but you said you wanted mahomes,who has never done nothing to you or has ever hurt the integrity of the game for that matter,to get hurt,what’s up with that crap? :uhoh3:
So wishing Brady ill is OK because you can pick and chose who you want. That the way it works.

Your avatar invokes a christian white racists symbol. It needs to go.

When you say you hate the mother fucker I am not sure if you are talking about mahomes or Brady so I won’t comment on that part. The last part you did make yourself clear on so will comment on that part.yeah I agree with you,I also hope the NFL gets deep sixed this year cause of the virus.I also same as you feel sad to say I hope it gets deep sixed for that reason.I would love for the corrupt NFL cartel to get abolished the fact these owners are such evil motherfuckers, I would be the first to throw a party if the NFL ever got abolished.I just wish the NFL would get deep sixed this year but it would have been cause of some other reason than a virus cause yeah,i am with you on that,while I would love to see the NFL get abolished and deep sixed this year,it saddens me that the reason it would happen is because of a virus.i hate it that it had to take a virus for there to be a real,chance of no NFL this year. I wish we were having no more NFL because of it being abolished and there was no virus obviously but sadly,that’s not the case.

So wishing Brady ill is OK because you can pick and chose who you want. That the way it works.

Your talking even more nonsense now the fact there are many good Christians that are not racists,your really losing it now saying los and San are white racists symbols:abgg2q.jpg:

also the fact you won’t answer my question on mahomes is pretty much saying yeah you are right,i am wrong without saying so kinda like how wrongwinger is too proud to admit he was wrong on the Rams never coming back to LA,too embarrassed to admit he was wrong,hence the name Wrongwinger:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

your also evading that my reason for wishing Brady had a serious career ending injury IS valid where yours on mahomes is Not.:uhoh3: We both know that if you were mahomes you would have done the same thing as well and you never would have turned down the 450 million he was offered :uhoh3: ,so according to your warped logic,everyone here should cheer YOU to seriously get hurt if you were in mahomes shoes:uhoh3::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

man you should start a comedy club.Lol

Funny when I think of the name patriot,I think of someone like Ghandi,malcolmn x ,Jim garrison and Martin Luther king,hero’s of mine cause they were patriots who stood up to the corruption we have in our government,now THOSE men WERE patriots. Speaking out against a corrupt evil government.LOL

sure there is racism that still goes on but whites living in America have it bad as well the fact our government is a facist dictatership and is an evil and out of control entity.Every American has it bad living in America because of that dude,we are ALL slaves to an evil government white or black. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Every MF here that has watched sports can't tell me they don't or haven't wanted a certain athlete to walk off the field with his spleen in his hands.
You're a GD F liar too....................BAWWWHAHA

Looks like James here didn't care about this skinny white punks career. Kid was never the same.

Ole Colt went in 3 plays later..................lolol.....................This started the concussion hoax.

Here's a classic. This will probably never be a penalty eventually for a black player to do this to a white player for reparations for his racism.

But anyone named Mason Rudolph should get a helmet over the head

The most amazing thing about this whole thing is the Browns beat these guys by 2 scores.LOLOL

Why not....10 mil 20 mil....no one can afford to go to the game now.....in ten years the stadiums will be empty...not because of a virus but because who has $2300 for a freaking cheep seat?.....

I watched this MF win 4 Bowls folks.

He'd beat you MF kneeling C suckers to death.

Here is when the game was played girls..

Last edited:
Almost half a billion dollars?

I'm guessing the team's gonna be looking for some way to get out of that in a couple of years, because they won't be able to pay it.

All depends on whether he stays healthy or not

I'm guessing the team's gonna be looking for some way to get out of that in a couple of years, because they won't be able to pay it.

Not the best career choice for remaining healthy, but more power to the kid.

definitely. He already dislocated his kneecap last season. I think 150 million of the contract is guaranteed.

Not the best career choice for remaining healthy, but more power to the kid.

definitely. He already dislocated his kneecap last season. I think 150 million of the contract is guaranteed.
Sports medicine has come a long, long way, but it can't perform miracles. Hope he punches out while he can still enjoy it.

Really?? Why?
Because I said so. Now I will never ever participate in any sports thread again, too unAmerican....................Bye fellers

Well, rest assured, no one's ever going to accuse you of being too intelligent...
You're right. I retired at 50 totally self made and called every shot in my life, all while watching you people slave and hate a boss at a piddley 80,000 dollar a yr poverty wage. I am stupid right???

If you are self made, you need to go back and try again, because your end product sucks!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back