Patrick Mahomes receives biggest contract in Sports History.....10 Years/450 Million

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
And he earned it. he is the MJ of the NFL, unstoppable, and when you come back in a SB you will get this type of contract. They knew they had to lock his ass up NOW

Must be nice to be paid millions and millions of dollars just for playing a kids game.almost as funny as being paid multi millions just for memorizing lines also doing what kids do,play acting.

And he earned it. he is the MJ of the NFL, unstoppable, and when you come back in a SB you will get this type of contract. They knew they had to lock his ass up NOW

I cheered football for 50 yrs.

Now I will only cheer career ending injuries. And he is numero uno on the list.

Sad I went from love of pro football to a bitter bitter bitter hatred..........So sad.
Nobody misses you

Sad I went from love of pro football to a bitter bitter bitter hatred..........So sad.
Nobody misses you
I don't care if anyone does. I sure as hell won't miss them. I only wish them the worst. My right.

Dude that’s uncalled for cheering for someone to get hurt and have a career ending injury unless of course it was Tom shady Brady of the cheatriots or murderer micheal Vick,that is totally uncalled for and just wrong.yes players are overpaid but you can’t get mad at the players,if you were in the same shoes he was in you wouldn’t refuse or turn down that kind of money being offered to you,you would jump on it in a heartbeat same as him so what’s with all this mahomes hating?:uhoh3:

hate the owners,they are the ones that have ruined a great sport paying them all these multi millions. I also wish you had decided to say audios to the NFL like I did 10 years ago for a valid reason because of the cheatriots having to cheat to be great to get to the Super Bowl all the time,now THEY have taitnted a great sport with their cheating and since the other owners did nothing about it,I said fuck you to the NFL like ten years ago,only popping in once in a while just to watch the rams play but that was it.

I was thinking with the Rams finally back in LA where they belong,something I had dreamed about for over ten years,that I would finally get excited about NFL football again but the game is far more corrupt now than it was back then before the Rams left LA because of the cheatriots,even with the rams back where they belong,I still,can’t get excited about the NFL because of the cheatriots and now all these bullshit relocations,Rams the exception of course,that was the final straw for me to REALLY hate the NFL which all real football fans would now hate the NFL as well since the owners have turned the game into a freaking bs circus cause of those two reasons,the other again,these teams relocating to other cities with these owners taking a crap on the history of these cities ignoring that.hate the NFL for those two valid reasons and hate owners for that as well as overpaying the players but stop hating the players for being overpaid,if anything,wish for the owners to die of the virus THEY deserve it :thup:

mahomes is a nice guy,that is just plain wrong to cheer on him to get injured. I have always hated the cowboys and many of their players during the Jimmie Johnson era but I never wished that they would get hurt.as I said shady Brady that would be justified,he is about the only current player though where it it would bejustified wanting to want to see seriously get hurt though.

Last edited:

He may be worth it as long as the next mangled knee heals up as well
as the first one did.
1594073053664.png

Nobody misses you
And fewer Americans will watch mahomes earn his money in the coming years

Nobody misses you
And fewer Americans will watch mahomes earn his money in the coming years
Guess why no one says they will never watch a game again in public???...Racist. Silence will be deafening.

Dude that’s uncalled for cheering for someone to get hurt and have a career ending injury unless of course it was Tom shady Brady of the cheatriots or murderer micheal Vick,that is totally uncalled for and just wrong.yes players are overpaid but you can’t get mad at the players,if you were in the same shoes he was in you wouldn’t refuse or turn down that kind of money being offered to you,you would jump on it in a heartbeat same as him so what’s with all this mahomes hating?:uhoh3:

hate the owners,they are the ones that have ruined a great sport paying them all these multi millions. I also wish you had decided to say audios to the NFL like I did 10 years ago for a valid reason because of the cheatriots having to cheat to be great to get to the Super Bowl all the time,now THEY have taitnted a great sport with their cheating and since the other owners did nothing about it,I said fuck you to the NFL like ten years ago,only popping in once in a while just to watch the rams play but that was it.

I was thinking with the Rams finally back in LA where they belong,something I had dreamed about for over ten years,that I would finally get excited about NFL football again but the game is far more corrupt now than it was back then before the Rams left LA because of the cheatriots,even with the rams back where they belong,I still,can’t get excited about the NFL because of the cheatriots and now all these bullshit relocations,Rams the exception of course,that was the final straw for me to REALLY hate the NFL which all real football fans would now hate the NFL as well since the owners have turned the game into a freaking bs circus cause of those two reasons,the other again,these teams relocating to other cities with these owners taking a crap on the history of these cities ignoring that.hate the NFL for those two valid reasons and hate owners for that as well as overpaying the players but stop hating the players for being overpaid,if anything,wish for the owners to die of the virus THEY deserve it

mahomes is a nice guy,that is just plain wrong to cheer on him to get injured. I have always hated the cowboys and many of their players during the Jimmie Johnson era but I never wished that they would get hurt.as I said shady Brady that would be justified,he is about the only current player though where it it would bejustified wanting to want to see seriously get hurt though.
I looked forward to the season opener since I was a kid. 50 yrs

I hate the mother fucker with a passion now. Hopefully the virus deep sixes this season.................How sad I feel to say that.

Really?? Why?
Because I said so. Now I will never ever participate in any sports thread again, too unAmerican....................Bye fellers

Well, rest assured, no one's ever going to accuse you of being too intelligent...
You're right. I retired at 50 totally self made and called every shot in my life, all while watching you people slave and hate a boss at a piddley 80,000 dollar a yr poverty wage. I am stupid right???

He may be worth it as long as the next mangled knee heals up as well
as the first one did.
View attachment 360184
Oh yeah that’s right,I forgot how injury prone he is,he,ll need that money if he indeed does suffer a serious career ending injury,he is a young Turk and he already suffered a major injury.its not like he is drew brees or Phillip rivers who have a combined time of like 5 games on the DL list.

Forum List

Back