Patrick Mahomes receives biggest contract in Sports History.....10 Years/450 Million

glad Mahomes got cashed out

but wait till he doesent have pure talent surrounding him at every position

Now I will only cheer career ending injuries. And he is numero uno on the list.

Really?? Why?
Because I said so. Now I will never ever participate in any sports thread again, too unAmerican....................Bye fellers

Well, rest assured, no one's ever going to accuse you of being too intelligent...
You're right. I retired at 50 totally self made and called every shot in my life, all while watching you people slave and hate a boss at a piddley 80,000 dollar a yr poverty wage. I am stupid right???

If you are self made, you need to go back and try again, because your end product sucks!
We know you are a fake vet. Still work at an old age. And settled for a B Fucking ugly wench. LOLOL
I am a Navy veteran with over 23 years active and reserve service. I am 59 years old and if you insult my wife again, you can consider your posting privileges gone. Fuck you!
What a spineless coward you are . Go tell on me.......LOLOL....................You're a dickless fool. My beautiful wife is laughing at your pretzel nub now...BAWWWWHAHAHA!!!

I watched this MF win 4 Bowls folks.

He'd beat you MF kneeling C suckers to death.

Here is when the game was played girls..

That’s the other thing that sickens me about the NFL is these teams not respecting the history of the teams colors.that was criminal when the broncos got rid of their classic orange crush uniforms for those disgusting looking rags that were dark blue that looked like softball uniforms,that was treason.:mad: You just don’t do that. Then the dolphins did the same thing,those unis you see in that video picture there with the aqua blue,I loved,that was the ONLY reason i watched them on Monday night football especially since I could not stand dan Marino.theynthen switched to those stupid light green colors Also criminal.:mad:

the most criminal action I have not even touched yet which was a few years later after the Rams left for stank louis,they switched from those cool looking yellow and blue uniforms to those ugly looking disgusting looking rags in stank louis that were gold pants instead of yellow and an ugly dark blue from the classic light blue,what’s worse is even with them back in LA,they have NOT gone back to those classic colors:mad:

That was why I became an LA ram fan in the first place was I loved their colors so much along with the fact they played in LA.i always said if they were not going to bring back the classic LA colors they might as well have stayed in stank lo:mad:

I know many people I have talked with over the years that has said the thing as well that they did not become ram fans cause they lived in LA,they became Ram fans for the same reason I did because they liked the uniform colors.:thup:

that idiot Stan kroneke is going to piss off a lot of rams fans in LA and lose a lot of their fans this year cause that evil jerk is NOT going back to the LA colors so I know have said to hell with the rams and to hell with the NFL

What do you feel about Art Modell??...lol......LA RAMS.......................I saw that game when Youngblood played on that broken leg.LOL........................Hell I saw the Ice Bowl. That's how old I am...lol

Have you sought counseling yet for the Rams moving....LOLOL

Art Modell is in the same boat as that evil bitch former rams owner Georgia Frontier,he is burning in hell with her and Al Davis as well and dude I think you are a little late,better question would have been Did I seek counseling in 95 when the Rams left LA.:biggrin:

As I said previously,I dreamed for 22 years for the moment that finally came of the Rams coming back to LA. At first it was a dream come true for me when they did but now as I said before,I don’t care anymore because the game is far more tainted and ten times much more corrupt than it was 22 years ago before they left LA that even with them finally back,i Still don’t care about the NFL anymore as I thought I would once they came back. :mad-61:

Yeah that was the most depressing moment in my life when they left LA. Now I know how a man feels when they are married to a woman that he was faithful and loyal to his whole life that he loved and she leaves him for another man,it’s a devastating depressing feeling because it’s pretty much the same thing.

I would never wish that to happen to my worst enemy.every Sunday I rooted for the team that played the rams to win that sunday afternoon for 22 years. The second most depressing moment in my life was when they won the Super Bowl after moving there,it was depressing enough seeing them go to the Super Bowl but winning it all was the ultimate dagger in the heart.:mad-61:

wow if you saw the ice bowl you ain’t kidding you really are an old fart,you must be 80:something:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

the only NFL I watch anymore are games from yesteryear back in the seventys and eightys that I buy over the net.give me the good old classics anyday of the year when the game was not corrupt as it is now :thup:

Damned you can type. It would take me a week to type that.

Now I was a young kid watching the Ice Bowl....Lol..............But I still remember that one.

I can't forget this one. Funniest F thing ever.

And he earned it. he is the MJ of the NFL, unstoppable, and when you come back in a SB you will get this type of contract. They knew they had to lock his ass up NOW

Overpaid but good for him to get it.

New England Patriot sounds very colonial and slave like. It is a racist name.

When we change the name Patriot, I will be a fan again.

Any team with Los or San is Christian and inherently evil. When we change those racist names, I'll watch again.

Any mascot like a tiger, which has very racist undertones must be eliminated.

Any team with a name Washington is racist. We need to change the state of Washington and Washington DC before I watch another game.

Hey fucktard, "Los" means "the". How is that Christian, you dumbass?
Los Angeles is what I meant fake vet. You can't be that stupid a MF can you??

Your reaction score is so abysmal I won't even speak to the fake vet again.

You still working for a boss huh failure????LOLOLOL
You obviously have never read any of his posts before in the conspiracy section otherwise you would know he is indeed that stupid. :abgg2q.jpg: He obviously smokes crack everyday cause incredibly after all these years he believes in the magic bullet theory of the Warren commissions,I am not kidding,he really DOES believe there are magic bullets that exist in stop in mid air and turn around an no I am not joking,I wish I was:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Who are you talking about?

New England Patriot sounds very colonial and slave like. It is a racist name.

When we change the name Patriot, I will be a fan again.

Any team with Los or San is Christian and inherently evil. When we change those racist names, I'll watch again.

Any mascot like a tiger, which has very racist undertones must be eliminated.

Any team with a name Washington is racist. We need to change the state of Washington and Washington DC before I watch another game.

Hey fucktard, "Los" means "the". How is that Christian, you dumbass?
Los Angeles is what I meant fake vet. You can't be that stupid a MF can you??

Your reaction score is so abysmal I won't even speak to the fake vet again.

You still working for a boss huh failure????LOLOLOL
As I said, fucktard, "los" is Spanish for "the" it is not Christian.

Los angeles is "the city of angels" which "angels" are not Christian alone.

Why I am stupid because you fucked up?

Why not....10 mil 20 mil....no one can afford to go to the game now.....in ten years the stadiums will be empty...not because of a virus but because who has $2300 for a freaking cheep seat?.....
I do not agree with you often but in this case I do agree. Ticket pricing has made harder to see games as time goes on. when you can no longer afford to take your kids to games you lose the next generation of fans. Add into the mix that todays children tend to play video games instead of sports more loss of fans. Soon our public will be fat peices of shit that do nothing but text andplay video games. really sad actually. I see the same thing in hunting and fishing the more I am in the woods and on the lakes the more grey hair I see. This is disturbing kids need to be out doors. I had a boat full of grey hairs and one 16 year old girl the other day. Most of the boat was over 50 and it was a hot day. So hot people started falling out and I had to fill fire buckets with water to cool them down. The 16 year old was the first to fall out. Mean while my old ass fills 16 hours a day on that lake and I do not fall out. This world has gone soft. It use to be that younger people would do my job and excell but now adays my old ass is still a shit load tougher than these young fucking cupcakes. realy sad. I remember helping grandpa out out side because I was young and strong now grandpa has to help the young. What the fuck happened.

EcbvPcjWoAQlUVw

EcbwpWMWkAEZjYD

Last edited:
NFL is pure racist
Only 450 million
That is unacceptable
Why not 450 billion
He must kneel lol

Forum List

Back