Patrick Mahomes' $503 million contract from Terry Bradshaw's perspective.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is a pretty good interview,
It's good seeing TB sharp like this, because there have been
times when he acts so goofy he must be drunk or on meds.

Former Super Bowl Champion Terry Bradshaw joins Colin Cowherd to discuss Patrick Mahomes' 10-year extension with the Kansas City Chiefs. Hear why Terry believes Mahomes did the right thing signing the long-term contract, plus his thoughts on Andy Reid.

*He mentions the $150 million injury clause in the contract too*

Last edited:
It's good seeing TB sharp like this, because there've been

Former Super Bowl Champion Terry Bradshaw joins Colin Cowherd to discuss Patrick Mahomes' 10-year extension with the Kansas City Chiefs. Hear why Terry believes Mahomes did the right thing signing the long-term contract, plus his thoughts on Andy Reid.

What is the guaranteed money up front and year to year?
That will give a clue if the contract is better for Mahomes or the team.

If Kansas City Chiefs fans were smart, they would have an empty stadium on their opening day game. Too much money going from fans to pro sport teams.

How much money do the guys who clean up the stadium after the game get paid ?

It's good seeing TB sharp like this, because there've been

Ummm, when is it ever the wrong thing to sign a $500M contract? :4_13_65:

Bad timing .. they are going to lose the fans
I think people are so ready for football with all the shit that's
been happening - opening day will be electric this season.
Americans want normal back, and football may be the closest we'll get for awhile.
No one is going to listen to the black Allegiance , and watch a bunch it monkeys kneel , and force whites to kneel. Hell no I deleted all my sports apps, news, every thing.. they will pay

Not wrong to sign it. Wrong to pay it. The contract is for 10 years. If Mahomes gets hurt in the first year of that contract, Chiefs still have to pay him the whole $500M for 10 years, even if he's never able to play another game, isn't that right ?

Not wrong to sign it. Wrong to pay it. The contract is for 10 years. If Mahomes gets hurt in the first year of that contract, Chiefs still have to pay him the whole $500M for 10 years, even if he's never able to play another game, isn't that right ?
It's a $150 m injury clause they gave him.
(If he gets hurt -$10 million a year- something like that)

Of course he signs. I think long term it's bad for the sport. QB making $500 million and the kids that live around the stadium can't afford to go to a game.

Of course he signs. I think long term it's bad for the sport. QB making $500 million and the kids that live around the stadium can't afford to go to a game.
The guys who clean up the stadium after the game, cant afford to buy a car. And they're getting paid from the same guys that Mahomes is.

NFL contracts don't usually have that sort of guarantee of payment as far as I know.

The guys who clean up the stadium after the game, cant afford to buy a car. And they're getting paid from the same guys that Mahomes is.

To be fair, the people who pay to see the games and buy the merchandise and watch it on TV aren't going to pay to see the guy who cleans the stadium. :p

To be fair, the people who pay to see the games and buy the merchandise and watch it on TV aren't going to pay to see the guy who cleans the stadium. :p

No, but they also aren't going to go without someone cleaning the stadium. At times the vendors can be more entertaining than the game. LOL

1. That wasn't the point. Think a little harder.

2. They don't pay to "see" him, but they do (at least partially) pay to not "see" the trash he cleans up. Get it ?

Out of curiosity how much is the highest paid Canadian athlete worth these days...basketball, hockey, baseball, football, or whatever ?

This is the best I could find on that question.

Thanks.
I tried to breed some gifted athletes but both my
boys turned out average. My youngest made All State his senior year in Arkansas .(football lineman)
1594693184530.png

Forum List

Back