Zone1 Pastor Andy Stanley to Host Rainbow Affirmation Conference With John Ortberg

No, it's Blue Letter Bible by J Vernon McGee. It basically gives me a better understanding of the Bible since because of the fact that the language is dated, it's rather difficult so I listen to him explaining it himself. I do a couple to a few audio tracks per day. :)
And what have you been learning?

I highly recommend incorporating YouVerse into your daily study, the lessons are good. Especially the prayers.

And what have you been learning?

Lately it's been Revelations. I couldn't tell you something specific though at the moment unless you brought it up first, but if you want to quiz me please do it in a PM as we're getting off topic now.

He doesn't even deserve the title of pastor in my book. These are not true Christians but followers of the antichrist and are not only going against the Bible to normalize LGBT crap, but they're going after kids now and wanting to normalize pedophilia. :mad:

Now you decide who's a Christian?

Homosexuality is a penalty in itself.

Romans 1:26-28 ~ For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.

Homosexuality is a penalty in itself.

Romans 1:26-28 ~ For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
do you get that lefties?? It's saying in a very nice way hopefully even the left can glean. Homosexuality is dirty, unsanitary, disease causing and mind AND body destroying.

Forum List

Back