Various Thoughts on the Issues of Homosexuality

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
Good morning, everyone.

I'd like to share with you some of my views regarding the topic of homosexuality. So, here goes. :D

You must be a hateful bigot. No. Just because I don't accept or agree with everything homosexuality doesn't make me a hateful bigot. That is intellectually lazy, not to mention very partisan. Since when does “I don't support gay marriage, agree with people being born gay, or think it's moral” the same as “I hate you for being gay.” There is so much difference there. Disagreeing isn't automatically hating. You may not believe it, but there are Christians out there who believe homosexuality is a sin and hate it, but don't hate the actual person.

...it's OK to insult and mock homosexuals? Sure, you can do that, if you want to be a completely incredulous jerk. That's especially bad when in the same breath you're calling homosexuality a sin. You give homosexuals justified ammo to call you hateful when you deliberately insult and mock them. Do you think Christians should mock and insult people with vile slurs like “faggot”? No. Those who don't support homosexuality can certainly be civil and respectful in their disagreement.

How completely intolerant of you.... Not 100% accepting homosexuality means I'm intolerant? Really? I don't think so. If I could not tolerate you, I would attempt to erase you from existence. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I don't tolerate you. I tolerate you plenty, with your obscene gay pride parades, snarky and flamboyant drama, and your annoyingly forced lisping. And when I say “you,” I mean certain loud homosexuals like Perez Hilton. So, no. I'm more than happy to disagree with you while coexisting peacefully. One can tolerate those who disagree. Do you?

But wait, homosexuals are pedophiles!!! Oh, god, be quiet. Homosexuality is when two people of the same sex have sexual attraction towards one another, which typically leads to them having sex. That ain't pedophilia. Being a pedophile is when you have sexual attraction towards a child. Gay, straight, and bisexual pedophiles exist. If you really want to poison the discussion, keep calling homosexuals pedophiles and see what happens. They are two completely different things.

Portrayal and reality regarding homosexuality. For some reason people have made it seem like homosexuals are happy, carefree, fabulous people. And they even took our rainbow and put it in their background. Now, the rainbow, a beautiful and natural phenomenon, has become a symbol of something that's not quite natural or beautiful. The reality is that gay men penetrate the anuses of other men with their genitalia. That means part of their body is going to have feces on it. Does that sound beautiful? No. Saying it like it is isn't a bad thing. Perhaps the “fabulous” imagery some homosexuals enshroud themselves in is compensation for the disgusting nature of their sex. As for lesbians, I've heard one puts on a modified strap that resembles male genitalia. I don't quite understand that. Do more expensive models warm up? Why a woman would prefer another woman with some modified contraption to a living, breathing man merits its own pile of questions. I don't believe in sacred cows, so I have no problem discussing any unsavory detail so long as it's done in a civil manner.

Homosexuals can't be good parents. I don't believe that for a minute. While in my view it'd be better if a child has both a mommy and a daddy for balance, I don't think gay couples are inherently bad parents, or people, at all. Two men or two women can definitely love, cherish, and care for children. It just isn't the same as one mama and one papa. For thousands of years it's been normal for offspring to have one mother and one father. Child's going to be confused, in my opinion. That imbalance doesn't mean homosexual people can't be loving parents. There are two issues here: 1) The imbalance two male or two female parents can bring and 2) Assuming homosexual couples are automatically bad, unfit parents. On the 2nd, no, that assumption is really wrong. On the 1st, I do favor how the yin and yang of man and woman together can bring a balance of two vastly different worlds and perspectives together. I wish my fellow conservatives would stop making that cruel assumption.

If you disagree, you must be gay. That's just juvenile. Seriously. You're not a teenager.

Don't you know people are born gay? According to who? How so, and why? Like I say to religious folk: show me your scientific evidence. In my opinion, people are born straight, because nature has it so that both man and woman have what they need to mate and procreate. I don't understand why homosexual people have their homosexual feelings/attractions. I may be wrong about everything; who knows? It could very well be due to a chemical imbalance in the brain. At the very least keep that possibility in your mind for the sake of unbiased, scientific research explanation. Instead of flying into a furor when some try to research and better understand the science behind homosexuality without a progressive slant, let everyone research the issue. Knowledge is power, and nothing should be beyond the scope of scientific inquiry. I wonder what research would unearth if the intelligentsia weren't of an incredibly liberal---or conservative---slant.

Homosexuals are evil and deserve Hellfire. Boy, this one is tough. I was raised in an Apostolic-Pentecostal home. Now, I'm a nonreligious conservative. Do I believe the traditional Bibles consider it a sin in spite of what revisionist liberals say? Yes. Do I believe in the Bible? Currently, no. That's a whole 'nother discussion. Are homosexuals inherently evil? Absolutely not. All have sinned in the eyes of God... … ...assuming a god even exists, and the one in question at that. Some liberal Christians say we shouldn't judge homosexuals as sinning, but I could just as easily turn the tables by taking the dusty old book and ask them why they absolutely won't acknowledge homosexuality as a sin, unlike other sins they do. If homosexuality is sinful, OK. Now how about greed, lust, and any other conceivable sin out there the Bible mentions? I think it would be wise for liberal Christians to stop ignoring what the Bible mentions about homosexuality, say “alright,” and then point out every other sin that all people so casually do. And I do completely acknowledge how supremely hypocritical some religious people can be.

You've a different opinion? How DARE you!! As history has shown, there's been quite a bit of outrage by some on the left when someone has an opinion in favor of Traditional marriage, etc. I don't understand how some people could get so angry and inflamed over someone else voicing an opinion. That kind of crap needs to stop, because it's immature and detrimental to general discussion. Not only that, but taking it a step further and actually trying to destroy peoples' livelihoods... Holy crap that's wrong. “OH, you believe in taxation? How dare you! I'm going to try and destroy everything you've worked so hard for!” Imagine if someone told you that because you did something so innocuous as sharing your opinion when asked for one. The whole Duck Dynasty debacle is one example of that kind of overreaction. Same with Chick-Fil-A. Same with Miss California (Carrie Prejean) and that loudmouth, Perez Hilton. People like those responsible for this kind of inflamed, Herpe-like overreaction is one thing that hurts the image of ALL homosexual people. It makes them look like they absolutely cannot stand opposing views, and that they have really, really, really thin skin. I'm aware people have very different views from mine, but you don't see me hopping up and down with seething rage while trying to ruin your life over it.

Romeikes & Mathericks. Europe isn't free like America.

Homosexuals and the Military Not sure what to say about this. Let 'em fight for our country. If they sexually harass other military members or do lewd sexual acts in front of other soldiers, punish them for misconduct. Have them fight, but don't tolerate sexual harassment from anyone, whoever they are.

Summary. I'd like to see everyone stop fighting, insulting, disrespecting, and slandering one another over this. All that does is stir up more hatred and anger, which is never going to bring peace about for all here. Respect each other's right to have an opinion, and don't freak out or try to destroy people for disagreeing with you. These sensitive issues aren't nearly as cut-and-dried as some would have you believe. Don't assume homosexuals are pedophiles or bad parents. Don't assume Christians are hateful or bigoted. You don't really understand each other, which makes it very easy to lob attacks. This vicious cycle of hatred and bitterness by all sides will result in nothing good for all involved. Please, I am asking you to stop, step back, and really question and think about how you've been thinking about people. Challenge yourselves to point out your own assumptions and question them vigorously. Ask others to help you if you want. And, whatever you do, talk with people as if they are people. As if they're your neighbors. Don't treat them special, but give them mutual respect. I strongly believe we can talk about virtually anything without becoming consumed in the raging fires of anger and hatred. We are as capable of understanding, coming together, and maintaining peace as we are the reverse.

Though you may disagree, at least try to love and respect one another. :smiliehug:

Last edited:
[MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37250]aaronleland[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11763]ABikerSailor[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION]
[MENTION=28109]Amelia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43537]Anitabeme[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19762]asaratis[/MENTION]
[MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24388]asterism[/MENTION]
[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9429]AVG-JOE[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40891]AzMike[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17136]bayoubill[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19441]Big Black Dog[/MENTION]
[MENTION=44336]birddog[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36422]blackhawk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=45717]BlackSand[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25197]BlindBoo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION]
[MENTION=44536]BobPlumb[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33449]BreezeWood[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13580]CaféAuLait[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35495]Capstone[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14617]Cecilie1200[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25032]ClosedCaption[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38146]Dajjal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19727]Darkwind[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30999]daws101[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21665]Dont Taz Me Bro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=28132]Dot Com[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3136]Dr Grump[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46136]dreolin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41985]drifter[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11855]driveby[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13101]edthecynic[/MENTION]
[MENTION=32620]earlycuyler[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11278]editec[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30139]eflatminor[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42498]Esmeralda[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21905]FA_Q2[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22983]Flopper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20527]froggy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19867]G.T.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31362]gallantwarrior[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16291]Harry Dresden[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46151]HelenaHandbag[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31153]HenryBHough[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26153]High_Gravity[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4791]hjmick[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24610]iamwhatiseem[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42714]IlarMeilyr[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5262]Immanuel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38243]irosie91[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27360]Jackson[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6882]JimH52[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22214]john[/MENTION]L.Burk
[MENTION=9370]jon_berzek [/MENTION]
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]
[MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20043]JWBooth[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46750]Knightfall[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31092]Kooshdakhaa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46690]Libertarianman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]
[MENTION=32163]Listening[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34695]Locke11_21[/MENTION]
[MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19381]Lonestar_logic[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39846]longknife[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7538]LordBrownTrout[/MENTION]
[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=45886]Mad_Cabbie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39072]mamooth[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23094]martybegan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17949]Meister[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37709]MHunterB[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11800]Missourian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20424]Misty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19302]Montrovant[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30820]Moonglow[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20594]Mr Clean[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11735]Mr. President[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46775]Mudflap[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46569]norwegen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20704]Nosmo King[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=45320]Nyvin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21524]oldfart[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31215]Oldstyle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31731]OldUSAFSniper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23516]Papageorgio[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23262]peach174[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27941]percysunshine[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18988]PixieStix[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12394]PoliticalChic[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19507]Political Junky[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43245]Pop23[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33194]PredFan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=45665]protectionist[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23420]Quantum Windbag[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24036]R.C. Christian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24122]racewright[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41494]RandallFlagg[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30646]Ravi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43831]RKMBrown[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13245]RoadVirus[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39688]RosieS[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21821]Samson[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34679]SayMyName[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21357]SFC Ollie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46351]Shrimpbox[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20241]Soggy in NOLA[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24208]Spoonman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25837]squeeze berry[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43238]Starlight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11703]strollingbones[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]
[MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24278]Synthaholic[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18909]thanatos144[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31101]theliq[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=28505]The Professor[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39965]TNHarley[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46193]Thx[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43491]TooTall[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION]
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]
[MENTION=45104]WelfareQueen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21679]william the wie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31703]williepete[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30094]Warrior102[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20297]Wry Catcher[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11971]Valerie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43534]Vikrant[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13669]Zoom-boing[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20497]Zona[/MENTION][/QUOTE]

[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20342]Ringel05[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46804]RandomVariable[/MENTION]
[MENTION=48060]guno[/MENTION]

[mention]o.r.i.o.n.[/mention]
[MENTION=18975]Tank[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24535]jknowgood[/MENTION]
[MENTION=45484]hangover[/MENTION]
[MENTION=44514]Silhouette[/MENTION]
[MENTION=48190]Crystalclear[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46539]Iceweasel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30190]M.D. Rawlings[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37889]JOSweetHeart[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35173]Fang[/MENTION]
[MENTION=44974]bianco[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27364]polarbear[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33063]paulitician[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33994]katsung47[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27234]natstew[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23819]MikeK[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

God didn't claim that homosexuality is a sin, the Bible did.

God didn't write the Bible, humans did.

Greed is a sin, but not homosexuality, according to God in the Bible.

Excellent post and excellent way to do an invite.

My opinion and $1 won't buy a cheep cup of coffee. I mostly agree with your OP. I will add more later when I get a chance. Others know my opinion. Simple enough to say that I want homosexuals to be comfortable within their own skins. That way we have a transparent society. If it is a genetic issue, transparency is best for everyone.

Pretty heavy stuff. Since I'm not gay, I always feel a little out of place responding.

Gays are human beings, just like the rest of us. With their good sides and bad sides, you name it.

I've never had problems with gays, ever, so - pfft. In fact, I have had very positive, productive professional experiences with gay colleagues who excel in their field.

As far as the born gay part - no one knows for sure whether it's nature or nuture. For all I know, it may be both, but why would it be relevant, other than for one side to bang the other side on the head? But there appears to be a genetic factor in all of this, not the least of which are studies done of identical twins separated at birth, twins who did not know each other, both of whom were gay.

I did not understand the European commentary at all. That seems like a complete non-sequitor to me. I do know that most straights in Europe are far more gay-accepting, and it doesn't make them even one bit less straight. They are secure in whom they are. So, again, pfft...

Gays in the military: look to our staunch ally Israel. There, one sees 30+ years of productive military history with gay inclusion in the IDF, pretty much without problems.

Finally, I am not responsible for another person's bigotry or homophobia. But I don't automatically assume that someone who is against gay marriage is homophobic. I think it takes a pattern of behavior over time, that all can see, that could make one appear homophobic.

For me, it's mostly a complete non-issue.

Last edited:
In my religion, we are told to be accepting of all people, regardless of their religion or preferences. We are told not to try to change people or otherwise interfere by expressing dissatisfaction with another soul's lifestyle.

I don't go to gay bars, because I don't like getting hit on. That doesn't mean I don't like gays, it just means that i don't want men who are gay to think I'm available.

I think that a lot of the gay culture is unappealing to the mainstream, because most people don't go around trying to "be" something.

I don't go out of my way to promote being straight or white or pagan, etc. I'm a person before anything else - even being a witch.

Last edited:
If you are gay, be gay and shut up about it.

I have two friends that are gay and one that is lesbian. They follow the above statement and that's what I love and admire about them.

And if you're not gay, don't be gay and shut up about it.

Same rule applies.

ALMIGHTY GOD has the first and last word on the sin of sick sexual perversion.=== So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32

Portrayal and reality regarding homosexuality. For some reason people have made it seem like homosexuals are happy, carefree, fabulous people. And they even took our rainbow and put it in their background. Now, the rainbow, a beautiful and natural phenomenon, has become a symbol of something that's not quite natural or beautiful. The reality is that gay men penetrate the anuses of other men with their genitalia. That means part of their body is going to have feces on it. Does that sound beautiful? No. Saying it like it is isn't a bad thing. Perhaps the “fabulous” imagery some homosexuals enshroud themselves in is compensation for the disgusting nature of their sex. As for lesbians, I've heard one puts on a modified strap that resembles male genitalia. I don't quite understand that. Do more expensive models warm up? Why a woman would prefer another woman with some modified contraption to a living, breathing man merits its own pile of questions. I don't believe in sacred cows, so I have no problem discussing any unsavory detail so long as it's done in a civil manner.

I know, right? Why do lesbians seek out other lesbians who walk, talk, cut their hair, strut and dress like men? The "lipstick lesbian"s attraction to her very masculine partner means there is a healthy subpopulation of homosexuals in denial of their true hetero leanings. Same goes for the male counterpart of the "top" gay man who seeks out effeminant "bottom" men who lisp falsetto, wear flowing dress and wiggle their hips like women. True story. A friend of mine was at a party where a pair of gay men were. One was very normal looking "dude" and the other was a lisping girly-boy. The friend caught the dude "gay" guy staring at her tatas almost the whole time. She is quite chesty and has a nice rack. The girly guy noticed and became embarassingly jealous and began body-blocking the vew of the masculine gay guy almost the entire time. Like a chic, he started trying to befriend the woman interest of his "gay" buddy, so as to undermine her. So many issues...so little time...

And while zillions of outreach outfits exist to coax people out of being hetero and into the church of LGBT, the act of the opposite is not just a sacred cow, it's an act of heresy punishable by banishment and verbal abuse. Look what they did to Anne Heche who figured out that she wanted a real penis instead of the strapon that her mannish Ellen wore. They made her name in gay vernacular synonymous with "traitor!"...

Last edited:
Well, my opinion on this is the live and let live philosophy. I don't have a problem with anyone being gay and it is none of my business if they decide to get married, have kids, or what they do in the bedroom. I do not believe it is a sin either. I think it is as natural for gay people to be attracted to the same sex as it is for heterosexual to be attracted to the opposite sex or bisexuals to be attracted to both sexes. It's human. We are all human.

And that's really all there is to it IMO.

THE WORD OF GOD has the first and last word on the abomination of sick minded sexual perversion.===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11

ALMIGHTY GOD has the first and last word on the sin of sick sexual perversion.=== So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32
Written by humans, not by God. Humans who wanted propaganda to sway public opinion. God never listed homosexuality as an abomination. In over 30 years, Jesus never said it was a sin worthy of eternal damnation.

Why can't you Christians admit that the Bible is wrong? Why do "small government" Republicans want to legislate morality?

"Gay people have sex in the butthole and that's not natural." Have any of you ever heard of the internet? Type "porn" into your search engine. There are BILLIONS of heterosexual couples (and sometimes threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, etc.) having anal sex. If God hates gay people so much and gay priests have infiltrated every orifice of the Vatican, the Holiest of Holies, then why hasn't the spiteful jealous vengeful all-loving all-compassionate God thrown a giant meteor down on Italy yet?

THE WORD OF GOD has the first and last word on the abomination of sick minded sexual perversion.===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11

ALMIGHTY GOD MAKES THE RULES!!!little man's opinion and idea of right and wrong is worth what??????

God makes the rules, sure. The Ten Commandments. "Thou shalt not lie with a man as one lies with a woman" is not one of those Commandments.

God makes the rules, sure. The Ten Commandments. "Thou shalt not lie with a man as one lies with a woman" is not one of those Commandments.

THIS ""IS"" THE WORD OF GOD!! Do you deny that truth?????? Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11

Forum List

Back