Pastor Andy Stanley tells Christians How to Be Rich

He's not preaching a prosperity gospel. He's preaching against it. did you guys read the link?

Heber J. Grant was the leader of a religious denomination for almost 30 years.

He was in debt for more than 40 years and refused to let his church waive his own tithing and offerings because of his debts.

Grant preached that if you follow the Lord and take care of others that He would bless a person with spiritual riches beyond imagination.

I am not, never have been, a member of that sect, but Grant's teaching is God's Word as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
Heber J. Grant was the leader of a religious denomination for almost 30 years.

He was in debt for more than 40 years and refused to let his church waive his own tithing and offerings because of his debts.

Grant preached that if you follow the Lord and take care of others that He would bless a person with spiritual riches beyond imagination.

I am not, never have been, a member of that sect, but Grant's teaching is God's Word as far as I am concerned.

There have been many antichrists and false prophets who preach from poverty to get other sinners involved in their religious schemes. Christianity was formed by these antichrists by stealing the words written and spoken by true saints who spoke against their false gods ( church buildings and golden altars built with human hands ). Some of them get very wealthy while others seek control of other sinners and have their flesh exalted as better than everyone around them. The flesh is of satan and is the liar of ALL God's created invisible people.

Pastor Andy Stanley tells Christians 'how to be rich' | On Faith & Culture

Never heard of the guy before the article, but it was a very interesting read.

Coming from a 'mega church' pastor you'll have to excuse me if I don't care to hear word one from his lips.

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
- Mathew 19 NIV

I somehow doubt, delta4embassy, that you have sold "your possessions" to give to the poor.

You're an ignorant antichrist who uses the words of us saints for your selfish purpose. That's why you yawn and mock our Creator.

I mock you as your writings mock the Creator.

I don't mock our Creator whom I speak for. God reveals the false gods of Christianity by having my flesh write and speak for Him.

You speak not for God but the imaginations of your mind.

myfriend, gnostic philosophy leads to false understanding of deity.

So it has always been.

I somehow doubt, delta4embassy, that you have sold "your possessions" to give to the poor.

I have no either. Mostly because I am poor. But then the Lord's command in that regard was toward the man who asked the question, not to everyone.

The fact is most of us are truly rich. We should be learning to act that way.

I mock you as your writings mock the Creator.

I don't mock our Creator whom I speak for. God reveals the false gods of Christianity by having my flesh write and speak for Him.

So it has always been.

All the prophecies were written by men who received words from their own vocabularies by our Creator who puts them in their mind to write with. Our Creator is in control of everything because He's our Creator, not the flesh of man, which is only an illusion.

So it has always been.

All the prophecies were written by men who received words from their own vocabularies by our Creator who puts them in their mind to write with. Our Creator is in control of everything because He's our Creator, not the flesh of man, which is only an illusion.

YYYYaaaaaWWWWnnnn

Forum List

Back