Parkland Liars: 'We're Not Trying To Take Everybody's Guns Away' ... Except That We Are

And exactly WHAT is an ASSAULT STYLE WEAPON, you ignorant FUCK?

An AR-15?

Do you fucking know that a SHOT GUN chambered for 3" MAGS is FAR DEADLIER than an AR-15? NO... of COURSE you don't know that because you don't know JACK SHIT about GUNS. You only know what your MORON leftist DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES spew.

Good GOD you people are fuckin' DUMB... I NEVER hear you ASS CLOWNS speak of SHOT GUNS, but HOW ABOUT THIS...

You go ahead and be SKEERED of that BIG BLACK MEANY LOOKING AR.. while I have FIVE TIMES the FIRE POWER in a SHOT GUN. But... but... but... shot guns are for HUNTING... RIGHT? ... :lol: You know NOTHING... but DON'T think we don't know what you REALLY want to do, and that is to take ALL GUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE... won't happen, skippy... WON'T HAPPEN.

Crazy people just love AR-15 s and others with that styling. You need a diagram, super dupe. Nobody wants 2 take away all guns, you ridiculously brainwashed twit.

You're a fucking LIAR and a MORON... and you think we DON'T KNOW that you filthy leftist city slicker TRASH want do away with the 2nd Amendment, think again you ignorant FUCK. The best part about you people is, when jackass little indoctrinated bubble head fascists like CAMERA HOGG start running their mouth, guns sale SOAR and NRA membership SKY ROCKETS. Ya know WHY? Because the VAST MAJORITY of Americans HATE you fucking people... don't that SUCK... knowing that the VAST MAJORITY of Americans HATE YOU, and your ANTI AMERICAN, ANTI CONSTITUTION BULL SHIT? No wonder you people are all such HYSTERICAL, UNHINGED pieces of shit. You're the MINORITY, the BRAIN WASHED, ANTI AMERICAN MINORITY, and you SUCK, and you KNOW IT... :lol:

When Democrats Say They Don't Want to Ban ALL Guns, They are Lying

Actually I live in a county that has more cows than people and voted 73% Trump. No one with a brain wants 2 stop Hunters. You sound like a Madman, super duper dupe. Your media ditto, a disgrace.

Don't try and bull shit me, boy. You don't live anywhere near the county.

He lives near a dairy farm just outside San Francisco.

Wyoming County, New York. You people are brainwashed functional morons. Gun control will only go as far as the GOP allows d u h.

Whatever an ordinance or piece of legislation chooses to call it, dumb fuck rightard. An example is Deerfield's definitions.

Deerfield Assault Weapon Ban Set For Final Approval
it won't hold up in court. LOL The federal law out ranks their idiocy. It's called the 2nd amendment. people in Illinios are allowed to defend themselves, see the ruling on the law suit

Otis McDonald, 1933-2014

"The landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision that bears his name forced Chicago to fall in line with the rest of the country and allow citizens to keep firearms in their homes for self-defense. The justices' 5-4 decision in 2010 said the Second Amendment did indeed apply to the states, effectively ending the city's nearly three-decade handgun ban."

When you have an Ex Scotus who is saying the 2nd amendment should be abolished things are a lot worse than folks realize. These people are going to come after all Conservatives if they get power again.

You think weaponizing the DOJ, FBI, IRS and CIA was bad this last time around?
97 year old GOP dementia LOL.
First off the guy is a RINO and always has been. That imo is the same as saying Benedict Arnold was an American.
Secondly, they guy's mind is perfectly sharp which should then alarm people even more. He actually MEANT what he said.

You can have your pump action rifle. Five cartridge magazines. Ha
It has become impossible to talk to these gun owners; they have sailed to Lala Land. No matter what reason people try to speak, they immediately bray "LIAR." In other words,:lalala:

Things are getting serious. This ain't no way to win, I keep telling them.

You realize that criminals don't really care what you think, right?

In all fairness, neither does anyone else.

I was trying to be nice. As alaways

I gave it up as a lost cause years ago. Now my motto is, "The truth doesn't have to be nice. It just has to be true."
There's a reason they sometimes call it the ugly truth. The truth is dangerous. It is unsettling. It is even downright scary sometimes. But the truth will set you free.
Fear mongerEd Dupes have no clue... How the hell can guns be banned? LOL!

When you have an Ex Scotus who is saying the 2nd amendment should be abolished things are a lot worse than folks realize. These people are going to come after all Conservatives if they get power again.

First off the guy is a RINO and always has been. That imo is the same as saying Benedict Arnold was an American.
Secondly, they guy's mind is perfectly sharp which should then alarm people even more. He actually MEANT what he said.
Benedict Arnold was a great American Hero. Until the conservatives refused to pay him Anything. Great job!

Benedict Arnold was a great American Hero. Until the conservatives refuse to pay him Anything. Great job!
and he became known as Benedict Arnold. all one has to say is his name and you know all you need to know.

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.

An AR-15?

Do you fucking know that a SHOT GUN chambered for 3" MAGS is FAR DEADLIER than an AR-15? NO... of COURSE you don't know that because you don't know JACK SHIT about GUNS. You only know what your MORON leftist DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES spew.

Good GOD you people are fuckin' DUMB... I NEVER hear you ASS CLOWNS speak of SHOT GUNS, but HOW ABOUT THIS...

You go ahead and be SKEERED of that BIG BLACK MEANY LOOKING AR.. while I have FIVE TIMES the FIRE POWER in a SHOT GUN. But... but... but... shot guns are for HUNTING... RIGHT? ... :lol: You know NOTHING... but DON'T think we don't know what you REALLY want to do, and that is to take ALL GUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE... won't happen, skippy... WON'T HAPPEN.

It's funny to watch the gun nuts piss themselves over teenagers standing up to them.
It has become impossible to talk to these gun owners; they have sailed to Lala Land. No matter what reason people try to speak, they immediately bray "LIAR." In other words,:lalala:

I appreciate your "generous" offer to let us have pump action rifles, but I'm a bit confused about where it was that we ASKED your permission, or were in any way REQUIRED to ask your permission. Maybe wait until you're in charge of something and people care about your opinion first.

You know why we immediately call you a liar as soon as you start to speak? Because you've proven that every time you speak, you lie.

You don't have to keep giving examples of how ineffectual you have become in countering any of these arguments or taking control of the debate. Pointing your weapons at us isn't going to do the trick.

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.

An AR-15?

It's funny to watch the gun nuts piss themselves over teenagers standing up to them.

I appreciate your "generous" offer to let us have pump action rifles, but I'm a bit confused about where it was that we ASKED your permission, or were in any way REQUIRED to ask your permission. Maybe wait until you're in charge of something and people care about your opinion first.

You know why we immediately call you a liar as soon as you start to speak? Because you've proven that every time you speak, you lie.

You don't have to keep giving examples of how ineffectual you have become in countering any of these arguments or taking control of the debate. Pointing your weapons at us isn't going to do the trick.

that poster was spot on lady.

Benedict Arnold was a great American Hero. Until the conservatives refused to pay him Anything. Great job!
I saw a special on him--the military really did screw him over more than once.

Benedict Arnold was a great American Hero. Until the conservatives refuse to pay him Anything. Great job!
and he became known as Benedict Arnold. all one has to say is his name and you know all you need to know.
If you r a brainwashed GOP ignoramus.

Same deal as Foxbots and pundits laughing about the corruption and Evil of Obama Hillary holder and the Foundation. Brainwashed idiocy that will never reach the real world.

I don’t want my children going to school and be the victim of gun shots...... or rape, many-on-one beating, stabbed, cut, poisoned, bombed, intentionally run over by a car. All of these are acts of violence and terror. Perhaps there is too much freedom in schools and that needs to change.

Nice emotional appeal, but it doesn't answer the question of "How is penalizing law-abiding citizens going to change it?"

If the freedom that he wants to restrict is in regards to bullying, I'm all for it. Kick the rich kids out that pick on the poorer kids, or limit their access to their targets, I'm all in.

Hey, if he wants to restrict the freedom to walk into the school, totally unchallenged, while carrying a gun, I'm actually okay with that. However, I don't think simply making a rule about it is an effective restriction, and restrictions that basically punish people who have never even considered shooting up a school are right out.

These killings at these schools are not caused by people walking around with guns. Hell, we used to bring guns to school, store them in out lockers so we could hunt or go to the range after the end of the day. There was never an incident until the last 20 years. Hell, we would have the teachers look them over and comment on how nice they were.

The last twenty years has seen an increase in bullying, hell, they admitted it at these rallies how Cruz had been bullied since Middle School. Add to that the link to most of these bullied kids also being put on antidepressants or dangerous ADHD meds, and NO ONE SHOULD BE SHOCKED THAT WE CREATED A MONSTER.

You don't cure the basic problems, banning every gun in the world and you won't stop the problem. Murderers Murder, and they are far more creative about it, then we are in stopping it.
You keep harping on all ADHD and antidepressant meds being dangerous and wrong, and that isn't true. There are misuses and rare side effects, but those meds for the most part are very helpful and can save lives. They sure improve them for kids who struggle to stay focused.
Do not throw out the baby with the bathwater, Pop.

:dunno:

I don’t want my children going to school and be the victim of gun shots...... or rape, many-on-one beating, stabbed, cut, poisoned, bombed, intentionally run over by a car. All of these are acts of violence and terror. Perhaps there is too much freedom in schools and that needs to change.

Nice emotional appeal, but it doesn't answer the question of "How is penalizing law-abiding citizens going to change it?"

If the freedom that he wants to restrict is in regards to bullying, I'm all for it. Kick the rich kids out that pick on the poorer kids, or limit their access to their targets, I'm all in.

Hey, if he wants to restrict the freedom to walk into the school, totally unchallenged, while carrying a gun, I'm actually okay with that. However, I don't think simply making a rule about it is an effective restriction, and restrictions that basically punish people who have never even considered shooting up a school are right out.

These killings at these schools are not caused by people walking around with guns. Hell, we used to bring guns to school, store them in out lockers so we could hunt or go to the range after the end of the day. There was never an incident until the last 20 years. Hell, we would have the teachers look them over and comment on how nice they were.

The last twenty years has seen an increase in bullying, hell, they admitted it at these rallies how Cruz had been bullied since Middle School. Add to that the link to most of these bullied kids also being put on antidepressants or dangerous ADHD meds, and NO ONE SHOULD BE SHOCKED THAT WE CREATED A MONSTER.

You don't cure the basic problems, banning every gun in the world and you won't stop the problem. Murderers Murder, and they are far more creative about it, then we are in stopping it.

Wow, uh, you didn't really take time to comprehend what I said before kneejerking at all, did you?

I didn't say anything about "people walking around with guns". I made specific reference to the shooter walking into the school with a gun without anyone challenging him or trying to stop him. I think it would have been nice for someone to have stopped him before he got to the door, let alone before he started firing, don't you?

I have never suggested "banning every gun in the world", nor will I ever, but thank you so very much for leaping instinctively to the attack without first considering whether or not I actually said anything that needed attacking. Good to know the block to any sensible conversation on violence and its root causes isn't just on one side of the aisle.

You keep harping on all ADHD and antidepressant meds being dangerous and wrong, and that isn't true. There are misuses and rare side effects, but those meds for the most part are very helpful and can save lives. They sure improve them for kids who struggle to stay focused.
Do not throw out the baby with the bathwater, Pop.
no they don't. what a bunch of bs. most dangerous drug out there.

You realize that criminals don't really care what you think, right?

In all fairness, neither does anyone else.

I was trying to be nice. As alaways

I gave it up as a lost cause years ago. Now my motto is, "The truth doesn't have to be nice. It just has to be true."
There's a reason they sometimes call it the ugly truth. The truth is dangerous. It is unsettling. It is even downright scary sometimes. But the truth will set you free.

The right thing, the thing that is good for you, is rarely ever the pleasant or easy thing.

Same deal as Foxbots and pundits laughing about the corruption and Evil of Obama Hillary holder and the Foundation. Brainwashed idiocy that will never reach the real world.
:21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::itsok:

An AR-15?

Countering WHAT arguments? If you actually have MADE an argument, it must have been on another message board, because I've never personally seen you do it.

And pointing your complete lack of weapons at us REALLY isn't going to do the trick.

I saw a special on him--the military really did screw him over more than once.

We have an unstable stressed out poverty stricken Society after 35 years of GOP. Allowing super Macho assault Style weapons for them is nuts.

Forum List

Back