Parents of an autistic child being beaten by bus driver "aide."

If it was other kids it may not be racism it more like ableism or the fact these "people" think because the children are unable to communicate that they have all the power and control over these very vulnerable children it looks like its wide spread to me

There is no excuse for what happened to that child. The charges are right.

At the same time, our schools simply cannot care for nor educate children like this adequately anymore. There are too many of them and their needs are too severe. It's a systemic failing and vulnerability. We have aides, paras, staff, and teachers taking physical blows all the time because we do not have facilities or proper caretakers for these often dangerous children.

Is that child in a special school? Or is the child in a normal public school? This also takes away from students who should learn, and this has proven to be a failure. The inner cities are in perpetual disarray from this which includes troublemakers. So, what do we do? As a parent we can have a child with a problem. We have supposedly all of these intellectuals with answers. And they have not shown any except to increase school budget to the craziest levels in human history of the least showing of results.

Fractured bones, knocked out tooth, deep bruises.

Such severe autism that child was unable to communicate.

Is, is that racism?

What a pig fucker. If that were my child, that animal better hope she gets into the safety of a jail cell ASAP. And, to the school system that couldn’t detect that this thing had no compassion or empathy for human life….. that school system needs to be held accountable.

Imagine a white aide beating a Black kid? St. Floyd again in the filthy MSM. I posted this last week. I doubt racial madcow had it on.

Not seen in Yahoo or MSN headlines? Why is that surada ? Found it on GP last week. But I only look there since 2020. All else is deep state propaganda to me.

Last edited:
Imagine a white aide beating a Black kid? St. Floyd again in the filthy MSM. I posted this last week. I doubt racial madcow had it in. Not seen in Yahoo headlines? Why is that surada ? Found on GP last week. But i only look there since 2020. All else is deep state propaganda to me.

What are you talking about?

Imagine a white aide beating a Black kid? St. Floyd again in the filthy MSM. I posted this last week. I doubt racial madcow had it on.

Not seen in Yahoo or MSN headlines? Why is that surada ? Found it on GP last week. But I only look there since 2020. All else is deep state propaganda to me.
I found the story on AP news, FOX News, MSN News, ABC News, Yahoo News, NBC News, etc. so as usual you are just lying to get your racist agenda across.

Dude it's a video of her abusing a child

All your racist crap won't change it
Stupid hag, I never claimed she wasn't abusing the child, they need to lock that coward up for many years. The stinking POS claimed that the story wasn't on any of the news channels and I showed the cock sucker he was lying I found it on every major news outlet.

play ignorant eh? or you IQ is 65? Go watch the video you denying old porch raccoon rooting thru garbage.

I'm really not interested. If you have a bad bus driver call the superintendent of schools or the police. Or, you can get hysterical and blame Joe Biden.

I found the story on AP news, FOX News, MSN News, ABC News, Yahoo News, NBC News, etc. so as usual you are just lying to get your racist agenda across.

I dont read or look much. I see some yahoo headlines To get to mail. You’re wrong. Not on Yahoo or MSN news pages that pop up Last week. Maybe now as they might have no choice or look more biased. probably hide or edit the video too.

Forum List

Back