Parents of an autistic child being beaten by bus driver "aide."

How do you know for certain it was NOT a hate crime? As been noted on this thread, had the child been Black and the worker White, it would not be enough for the Left and the Media for the worker to be fired and arrested. The optics would have demanded that race and hate played a factor and that this be investigated.
Has she ever been noted to have these kinds of attitudes before? Was this her first time abusing a student.

Or did she just have a really bad day dealing with a tard?

Has she ever been noted to have these kinds of attitudes before? Was this her first time abusing a student.

Does it matter or mitigate what she did?

I think 20 years in prison is the best way to remove the threat from her

You are a miserable human being, how dare you watch the video!

Very true. But when you insist on locking up 2 million people, many for petty offenses, then something has to give.
I keep hearing stories about how much more law abiding people are in other countries like Thailand for instance

But the treatment of prisoners is so much worse than here that it actually deters crime in a way that lib soft-on-crime policies do not

Honestly, looking at the video, the nuns did FAR worse to us in 1970's Catholic school.

it was a defenseless silent child. This is not a slap for spitting on her ir something. This is a serial abuser who enjoys inflicting pain in a dominating position. Obviously not her first rodeo. Hence the camera installed. Parents finding unexplained injuries over years.

I keep hearing stories about how much more law abiding people are in other countries like Thailand for instance

But the treatment of prisoners is so much worse than here that it actually deters crime in a way that lib soft-on-crime policies do not
Thailand only locks up 274 thousand people out of a population of 71 million. One out of 259.

The US locks up 2 million people out of a population of 330 million. One out of 165.

SO we can't even meet the low bar of a third world country.

MEANWHILE< other G7 countries only lock up 100,000 or less.

Thailand only locks up 274 thousand people out of a population of 71 million. One out of 259.

The US locks up 2 million people out of a population of 330 million. One out of 165.

The number locked up is not comparable. The freedoms, soft courts and kiddy treatment in Jail produce tens of millions repeat repeat repear offenders in the US.

Zero tolerance in other countries discourages criminals. No freedoms, no cars and real punishments on first offense slow other Countries crime.

some are not locked up with over 48 arrests? appears we are millions low. 100s of Police assassinated each year by violent repeat street vermin.

Last edited:
The number locked up is not comparable. The freedoms, soft courts and kiddy treatment in Jail produce tens of millions repeat repeat repear offenders in the US.

Zero tolerance in other countries discourages criminals. No freedoms, no cars and real punishments on first offense slow other Countries crime.
Actually, it kind of makes all the difference.

Other G7 countries (not third world ones) don't make prison a profitable business, and therefore are encouraged to put people in prison.

Actually, it kind of makes all the difference.

Other G7 countries (not third world ones) don't make prison a profitable business, and therefore are encouraged to put people in prison.

again. Almost every killing thug is out of jail despite decades of felonious arrests. We need more in prison, or the right ones. But the dirty judges won’t lock them up. If locked up apparently it is too soft? Try a Phillipine or South American or Singapore jail sometime. Deterrence works evidently.

again. Almost every killing thug is out of jail despite decades of felonious arrests. We need more in prison, or the right ones. But the dirty judges won’t lock them up. If locked up apparently it is too soft? Try a Phillipine or South American or Singapore jail sometime. Deterrence works evidently.
I have no desire to live in a third world country and I'm not sure why you do.

I also can't think of one I dislike enough to wish you on.

Forum List

Back