Pardon me Once, Ooop, Jesse Benton Indicted/Found Guilty Again for Directing Russian Money to trump in 2016

I see that. Have you got a copy of every clemency order signed by Obama (he signed more than any other president in the history of the US) or Clinton? Try again Winnie--as usual you failed again.
I don't think so skippy.

A trump pardoned criminal get indicted and found guilty on new charges of Russian Money funneled to trump.

Are you denying this happened or are you just OK with Russia, Russia, Russia.

I don't think so skippy.

A trump pardoned criminal get indicted and found guilty on new charges of Russian Money funneled to trump.

You don't need more proof. The claim goes undisputed so far.
This particular insect claims time after time that others did it too as its yeah but denial.

Last edited:
The link is right there ^^^^^^^ numbnuts.
Linkie. You didn't provide one. A copy of a clemency order does not link your assertion. This is why Johnny can't read.
Trouble Reading? The link is right above.

I don't think so skippy.

And not to even have to mention that the pardon is a direct inference of the guilt!

This one was easy.

The link is right there ^^^^^^^ numbnuts.

Trouble Reading? The link is right above.
Maybe you should open it and read it. Here it is. An order of clemency is just that. Where is the link that supports your assertion, moron? This is what comes from YOUR link.
1668727849582.png

Maybe you should open it and read it. Here it is. An order of clemency is just that. Where is the link that supports your assertion, moron? This is what comes from YOUR link.
View attachment 727453
The linked article states;

"Jesse Benton, 44, was pardoned by Trump in 2020 for a different campaign finance crime, months before he was indicted again on six counts related to facilitating an illegal foreign campaign donation. He was found guilty Thursday on all six counts."

File under: you can’t make it up. He was convicted a second time funneling russian cash to Trump.

GOP strategist pardoned by Trump now convicted of illegally funneling him Russian cash: report - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

"Jesse Benton, 44, was pardoned by Trump in 2020 for a different campaign finance crime, months before he was indicted again on six counts related to facilitating an illegal foreign campaign donation. He was found guilty Thursday on all six counts," The Washington Post reported. "The evidence at trial showed Benton bought a $25,000 ticket to a September 2016 Republican National Committee (RNC) event on behalf of Roman Vasilenko, a Russian naval officer turned multilevel marketer."

Vasilenko received a photo with Trump at the time, while he was running for parliament in Russia.

"Benton began his career on the GOP’s libertarian fringe as an aide to former Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), whose granddaughter is Benton’s wife. He gained mainstream credibility helping Paul’s son, Rand Paul (R-KS), win a Senate seat in 2010 and was hired by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s 2014 reelection campaign," The Post reported. "But Benton resigned before that election amid an investigation into whether an Iowa state senator was bribed to support Ron Paul in the 2012 presidential race."

Sen. Paul helped achieve a pardon for Benton two days before Christmas in 2020, when Trump was a lame duck after losing to Joe Biden, The Post reported at the time.

RawSewage.

The right wing media hasn't caught up to this story yet while they work on the narrative this was Hunter Biden's fault.

I see that. Have you got a copy of every clemency order signed by Obama (he signed more than any other president in the history of the US) or Clinton? Try again Winnie--as usual you failed again.
I'm sure if any of Obama's pardon recipients had re-offended, that big red firebell over your cot would have gone off ;to let you know your propagandists were all over it.

Forum List

Back