McConnell pulled $$ from Boduc because he criticized him! Panel discuss this on Ingraham

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This was an interesting video, but maybe you can skip the first 1/3 or so.. I myself have heard a lot of that b4..

But I guess McConnell pulled $$ from the Bolduc campaign because B said something critical of him.. Then one commentator says something about .. What? Does M want a R majority or (my words) yes men who never criticize HIM?

Points 5.50, 720 and 8.55.. 9.40 are interesting...

Murkowski is losing but neither will get 50% so they need another runoff.

I hope McConnell keeps his thumb off the scale next time.

This was an interesting video, but maybe you can skip the first 1/3 or so.. I myself have heard a lot of that b4..

But I guess McConnell pulled $$ from the Bolduc campaign because B said something critical of him.. Then one commentator says something about .. What? Does M want a R majority or (my words) yes men who never criticize HIM?

He pulled money because Bolduc was losing.

Who cares, and what's the point? The largest warchest controlled by a republican is controlled by Donald Trump. Just how many Republicans that spoke against him did he send money to? None. Right. Doesn't sound too complicated to me. What part of not sending extra money to people that speak against you, do you not get? This ain't exactly a "man bites dog" story.

• Banned

I can't stand Murkowski

She and Collins should probably just get lost, along w/ Romney and others

The blob's endorsement didn't carry the day?

I thought they had ranked choice voting.....Whatever the fuck that is.....AK should have never been allowed to become a state....Same with HI.

The Democrat vote will go to Murkowski and she will win. Democrats will retain Young's seat as well.

Bolduc still would not have won. He thought school children shit in litter boxes. :auiqs.jpg:

Bolduc was never going to win because he's a crank

The "Bolduc campaign" and McConnell? Why is that news when mostly democrats were the recipients of millions of dollars of dirty money supplied by a Crypto Bit scam artist?

McConnell.. doesn't he also have a financial interest in China, where his wife is from?

We need new people in charge.. It is human nature to get set in your ways and.. well, the word Stagnate comes mind

This country appears to be lost... meaning it just isn't what the Founders planned it to be and no one really wants to do the heavy lifting to change that..

except people here on the forums and.. a few scattered in Congress.. but we are outnumbered by the selfish $$ pigs..

McConnell never wanted to win the senate... he is fine with 2nd place.... as long as he keeps getting rich he is just fine with losing....

If McConnell had a heart attack and died tomorrow, two things would occur immediately.

The Chinese would have one less spy in Congress, and the Senate GOP would begin to grow a spine.

No, I am not hoping for his death.

McConnell never wanted to win the senate... he is fine with 2nd place.... as long as he keeps getting rich he is just fine with losing....
exactly

But why do Rs in Congress just go along with that?

No wonder Congress gets approval ratings like 12%

If McConnell had a heart attack and died tomorrow, two things would occur immediately.

The Chinese would have one less spy in Congress, and the Senate GOP would begin to grow a spine.

No, I am not hoping for his death.
we wouldn't blame u if you were.. God does what he wants anyhow so it wouldn't matter if you hoped for his death or not.. (um... I think anyhow)

In any case.. our country is at stake so...

we wouldn't blame u if you were.. God does what he wants anyhow so it wouldn't matter if you hoped for his death or not.. (um... I think anyhow)

In any case.. our country is at stake so...
I don't wish for anyone's death. I'm not a Democrat.

Forum List

Back