CDZ Panic is the real enemy.

No, the real enemy is arrogance, indifference, and stupidity; those who are reckless and irresponsible, who don’t take the pandemic seriously and who try to downplay the crisis.
Not really Clay

way back when i was a noob EMT ,my mentors taught me how contagious 'panic' really was

lucky for me i had some real ones too, corpsmen who had seen a lot more than i had , or ever want to see in SE Asia

this was back 40 odd yrs ago, i was 'the kid' ....."follow me kid, and try not to look like a d*mn scared rabbit" they said.....

eventually they even outfitting me w/ sunglasses , to hide the fear in my eyes......fear for others....that i simply could not help to project

i miss those guys, they had their sh*t in one sock

POINT?
yes we can take anything seriously, just leave the panic part out, it's very detrimental

~S~

Of course in those days there was such a thing as a "Democratic Party".
Teddy Roosevelt was a Republican- fyi- so, Democrats have been around a long time.

The democratic party came about with Andrew Jackson. The republican party pretty much was created around Abraham Lincoln. I think the Democrats have run their course and it's time for them to lay down and die now.
I think it's time they both went away- I remember when Democrats were War Hawks and considered fiscally irresponsible and Republicans were War Doves and considered fiscally responsible- the only difference I see now is rhetoric- recent History will bear that out.

Forum List

Back