Pandemic or Scamdemic? Have we really thought about this?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I have been following the national all causes death numbers for some years now for my own reasons long before the pandemic was discovered and declared to be such. Since the US peaked over 300 million a few years back the daily death rate hovers stubbornly around 8,000 a day give or take a few. Now I know there has been a recent rash of condescending, scholarly articles bashing those who point this out but so far, statistically speaking I have seen absolutely nothing but tons of academic double talk trying to explain the lack of variance in that death rate when we remove the tag names and just count the deaths. I mean...death doesn't know why it's happening it just happens sooooo I mean....WTF? Since the beginning of the vaccination hysteria I have been just a little suspicious of the rush to panic-herd everyone in one direction and in effect pushing people to make a decision long before they have a chance to do any rational thinking about the thing....it just smells like a confidence game....now I could be wrong and I admit that ,....however here is some very interesting info that might support my position.

JO

I have been following the national all causes death numbers for some years now for my own reasons long before the pandemic was discovered and declared to be such. Since the US peaked over 300 million a few years back the daily death rate hovers stubbornly around 8,000 a day give or take a few. Now I know there has been a recent rash of condescending, scholarly articles bashing those who point this out but so far, statistically speaking I have seen absolutely nothing but tons of academic double talk trying to explain the lack of variance in that death rate when we remove the tag names and just count the deaths. I mean...death doesn't know why it's happening it just happens sooooo I mean....WTF? Since the beginning of the vaccination hysteria I have been just a little suspicious of the rush to panic-herd everyone in one direction and in effect pushing people to make a decision long before they have a chance to do any rational thinking about the thing....it just smells like a confidence game....now I could be wrong and I admit that ,....however here is some very interesting info that might support my position.

JO
Ya. It’s not like more than half a million people died of covid. I’ll be sure to let all the people I know whose loved ones died on ventilators that it was a scam. Stfu

and your boy is a scam artist

Last edited:
Ya. It’s not like more than half a million people died of covid. I’ll be sure to let all the people I know whose loved ones died on ventilators that it was a scam. Stfu
Nobody is suggesting that nobody died from Covid... Just that it's inflated to holy hell.
Notice the dramatic dog and pony show along with the shaming wag finger instead of an honest and reasonable response...... Shaaaaaaaaaame! Shaaaaaaaaaame on you! How dare you disrespect all those five hundred and twenty two million dead people! You beast! I tell ya it's something to behold when they start trying to dance out of the truth.

JO

JO

People who spend five minutes every three months looking into the Coronavirus, and just like with their religion, they KNOW EVERYTHING.

JO

[QUOTE="jillian, post: 27157350, ...Hmmm....I'll bet you wish you had waited. JO

JO

People who spend five minutes every three months looking into the Coronavirus, and just like with their religion, they KNOW EVERYTHING.
Who might those people be?

JO

JO

[QUOTE="jillian, post: 27157350, ...Hmmm....I'll bet you wish you had waited. JO
People on ventilators have been dying for decades my dear ..try to pay attention. Oh...and if you develop some type of chronic condition don't bother to hire a lawyer....you can't sue. But still...we need to talk about the real stats here. How do you explain no real movement statistically speaking in the death tallies year by year? Please try to do better than some canned link response.

JO

Last edited:

JO
The pandemic is real, conservatives are liars.

"

JO

AHA! Another " I ran off to the COVID center and got myself stuck proper " person......so what do you think of the ingredients they used to preserve the synthetic viral strands? Drink much antifreeze lately?

JO

I have been following the national all causes death numbers for some years now for my own reasons long before the pandemic was discovered and declared to be such. Since the US peaked over 300 million a few years back the daily death rate hovers stubbornly around 8,000 a day give or take a few. Now I know there has been a recent rash of condescending, scholarly articles bashing those who point this out but so far, statistically speaking I have seen absolutely nothing but tons of academic double talk trying to explain the lack of variance in that death rate when we remove the tag names and just count the deaths. I mean...death doesn't know why it's happening it just happens sooooo I mean....WTF? Since the beginning of the vaccination hysteria I have been just a little suspicious of the rush to panic-herd everyone in one direction and in effect pushing people to make a decision long before they have a chance to do any rational thinking about the thing....it just smells like a confidence game....now I could be wrong andS

JO
The pandemic is real, conservatives are liars.

Translation: I cannot refute the fact that the statistics do not support the death claims but I can call conservatives pooh pooh heads and stinky people.

JO

Forum List

Back