Pandemic or Scamdemic? Have we really thought about this?

1/2 million deaths. Pandemic. Anyone who says different is just...dumb.
Keep praising the emperors new clothes, moron. He's naked. 8K X 360 = ~2.9M. If the death rate has remained constant, anyone with half a brain would know that it is a scam. Wake up.
I wonder if any of them have had even a cursory statistics education.......I mean it's on most modern calculators for gosh sakes....not a hard thing to do.

JO

Care to review the numbers with me?
They haven't changed statically speaking.... Data has no politics it just has data.

JO
Feel free.
How many do you imagine died from Covid 19?
Better question.... Why have the national death rates not changed?
So tell me....did ya get yo-self stuck proper with the magic covid fixxy juice?
Why do I just know the answer is yes?

JO

I have been following the national all causes death numbers for some years now for my own reasons long before the pandemic was discovered and declared to be such. Since the US peaked over 300 million a few years back the daily death rate hovers stubbornly around 8,000 a day give or take a few. Now I know there has been a recent rash of condescending, scholarly articles bashing those who point this out but so far, statistically speaking I have seen absolutely nothing but tons of academic double talk trying to explain the lack of variance in that death rate when we remove the tag names and just count the deaths. I mean...death doesn't know why it's happening it just happens sooooo I mean....WTF? Since the beginning of the vaccination hysteria I have been just a little suspicious of the rush to panic-herd everyone in one direction and in effect pushing people to make a decision long before they have a chance to do any rational thinking about the thing....it just smells like a confidence game....now I could be wrong and I admit that ,....however here is some very interesting info that might support my position.

JO
Ya. It’s not like more than half a million people died of covid. I’ll be sure to let all the people I know whose loved ones died on ventilators that it was a scam. Stfu

and your boy is a scam artist
One more time--According to the CDC 1/2M people DID NOT die from covid--only ~30K did. The remainder died WITH covid--There is a big difference between dying WITH as opposed to FROM. We also didn't have a usual flu, heart disease or cancer fatality year. The OP stated that the average US death rate from all causes remained constant at 8K a day--do you understand logic or critical thinking?

The pandemic is real, conservatives are liars.
Wrong forum.
But true nonetheless.
Actually you're not using your head here.....Trump was a major proponent of the vaccine which makes him compliant in the fraud should one be proven.....soooooo What the fuck are you talking about?
Just because you ran off believing all the " sky is falling " bullshit and got the magic covid fixxy juice stuck in your arm...doesn't mean you have to be rude to those who thought it might be better not to be a lab rat.

I have been following the national all causes death numbers for some years now for my own reasons long before the pandemic was discovered and declared to be such. Since the US peaked over 300 million a few years back the daily death rate hovers stubbornly around 8,000 a day give or take a few. Now I know there has been a recent rash of condescending, scholarly articles bashing those who point this out but so far, statistically speaking I have seen absolutely nothing but tons of academic double talk trying to explain the lack of variance in that death rate when we remove the tag names and just count the deaths. I mean...death doesn't know why it's happening it just happens sooooo I mean....WTF? Since the beginning of the vaccination hysteria I have been just a little suspicious of the rush to panic-herd everyone in one direction and in effect pushing people to make a decision long before they have a chance to do any rational thinking about the thing....it just smells like a confidence game....now I could be wrong and I admit that ,....however here is some very interesting info that might support my position.

JO
Ya. It’s not like more than half a million people died of covid. I’ll be sure to let all the people I know whose loved ones died on ventilators that it was a scam. Stfu

and your boy is a scam artist
One more time--According to the CDC 1/2M people DID NOT die from covid--only ~30K did. The remainder died WITH covid--There is a big difference between dying WITH as opposed to FROM. We also didn't have a usual flu, heart disease or cancer fatality year. The OP stated that the average US death rate from all causes remained constant at 8K a day--do you understand logic or critical thinking?
Math is not a liberal strong point....never was....it's like trying to feed a hamburger to the ass end of dead turtle. There's just no connection in their heads when the emotions blot out the facts. Add to that the idea that most of these idiots ran like hell to stand in line for this death cocktail and are now preferring to live in denial than to admit they might have fucked themselves. Any time anyone wants me to do something IMMEDIATLY without giving any time to see what it is exactly that they want me to do......I quickly reach to my back pocket to make sure my wallet is still there.

JO

Last edited:
They haven't changed statically speaking.... Data has no politics it just has data.

JO
Feel free.

JO
Translation: You don't want to get into the numbers. Can't blame you. They make Trump look terrible and as we all know, all cult members must maintain loyalty at all times to their lord and master.

Thanks for playing. Bring your A game next time.

JO
Feel free.

JO
Translation: You don't want to get into the numbers. Can't blame you. They make Trump look terrible and as we all know, all cult members must maintain loyalty at all times to their lord and master.

SCAMDEMIC--how in the fuck did you get Trump out of that? You are a moron with TDS and an inability to hold a logical debate without bringing irrelevant superfluous garbage into the discussion. Please stay on topic.

JO
Feel free.

JO

WOW.....I am getting into the numbers right now and have been since the OP.....
Don't run away little boy.....Tell my why the national all causes death number is still about 8,000/day and has been for the past four to five years? Come on....it's here now dude..... this is your chance not to look like a dead turtle.

JO

JO
Feel free.

JO

SCAMDEMIC--how in the fuck did you get Trump out of that? You are a moron with TDS and an inability to hold a logical debate without bringing irrelevant superfluous garbage into the discussion. Please stay on topic.
He is a dope for sure.... I mean if we are calling it a scamdemic we are also accusing Trump. It's a reflexive fall back for them to try to tie it into politics. This thing is a damn well bigger than any one person or any political movement.....this is a global scam.

JO

Last edited:

JO
Feel free.

JO

Don't run away little boy.....Tell my why the national all causes death number is still about 8,000/day and has been for the past four to five years? Come on....it's here now dude..... this is your chance not to look like a dead turtle.

JO
Not sure...don't care.

I am sure that over 500,000 here died from Covid 19...you're going to have a hard time saying that isn't a pandemic (not to mention the millions worldwide who died). It makes your lord and master look really bad, don't cha think?

Answer the question. Don't run away little boy.

JO
Feel free.

JO

JO
Not sure...don't care.

I am sure that over 500,000 here died from Covid 19...you're going to have a hard time saying that isn't a pandemic (not to mention the millions worldwide who died). It makes your lord and master look really bad, don't cha think?

What question? If I am calling it a scam I am also accusing Trump am I not? This is not about Trump little boy this is about doing simple math and pulling your head out of your ass long enough to ask a few questions. You are sure that 500,000 people died from the alleged pandemic but yet you cannot seem to wrap your head around the fact that the national all causes death numbers have not moved statistically? How do you explain this in the face of massive population growth and the onset of an earlier death-age average in the past three years? You can't explain it....not if you assume the number 500,000 is even remotely close to being accurate. They picked exactly the wrong string of years to try to pull this off....or it could be they have correctly assumed that the population has become so dependent on the media that they no longer can perform even a simple statistics problem.....that is the real pandemic dude.....the pandemic of stoooopid.

JO

JO

People who spend five minutes every three months looking into the Coronavirus, and just like with their religion, they KNOW EVERYTHING.
Who might those people be?

JO

You.

"

JO

People who spend five minutes every three months looking into the Coronavirus, and just like with their religion, they KNOW EVERYTHING.
AHA! Another " I ran off to the COVID center and got myself stuck proper " person......so what do you think of the ingredients they used to preserve the synthetic viral strands? Drink much antifreeze lately?

JO

What?

JO
Feel free.

JO

JO
Not sure...don't care.

What question? If I am calling it a scam I am also accusing Trump am I not? This is not about Trump little boy this is about doing simple math and pulling your head out of your ass long enough to ask a few questions. You are sure that 500,000 people died from the alleged pandemic but yet you cannot seem to wrap your head around the fact that the national all causes death numbers have not moved statistically? How do you explain this in the face of massive population growth and the onset of an earlier death-age average in the past three years? You can't explain it....not if you assume the number 500,000 is even remotely close to being accurate. They picked exactly the wrong string of years to try to pull this off....or it could be they have correctly assumed that the population has become so dependent on the media that they no longer can perform even a simple statistics problem.....that is the real pandemic dude.....the pandemic of stoooopid.

JO
500,000+ people died from the pandemic. Calling it anything other than a pandemic is just dumb.

Your move.

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

ALREADY
500,000+ people died from the pandemic. Calling it anything other than a pandemic is just dumb.

Your move.
That's it? That's what you got? ...... I mean didn't you read the top post? That's the very thing I'm telling you doesn't fit into the equation. There's no room for 500,000 extra deaths in the statistics. They are not showing up in the daily numbers trend-wise. The daily death numbers should be at 9400 instead of way down at 7800 to 8100......especially since we are currently in a population explosion technically speaking and the life expectancy has been reduced by about one year over the past several. Nope....you're not making any more sense than the CDC is and that is the point. Yeah ok...so they're telling you that 2+2 equals 5 and you're like....well they're waaaaay smarter than we are. I dunno man......

Jo

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

ALREADY

Your move.
That's it? That's what you got? ...... I mean didn't you read the top post? That's the very thing I'm telling you doesn't fit into the equation. There's no room for 500,000 extra deaths in the statistics. They are not showing up in the daily numbers trend-wise. The daily death numbers should be at 9400 instead of way down at 7800 to 8100......especially since we are currently in a population explosion technically speaking and the life expectancy has been reduced by about one year over the past several. Nope....you're not making any more sense than the CDC is and that is the point. Yeah ok...so they're telling you that 2+2 equals 5 and you're like....well they're waaaaay smarter than we are. I dunno man......

Jo
Kudos, I don't know how you could make it any clearer.

Forum List

Back