Palin's Meltdown

They should be ashamed of themselves for lying like that.
Here is the whole speech and she did none of those things.
It was a great speech.
The left are really starting to lose it and now have to outright lie.

It was a GREAT speech? Did you really type that?

I love nutters. Really. I do.

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

Yeah. That was embarrassing. Absolutely.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

It's a matter of opinion.
I think you all are more upset about what she said about the left.

As incoherent as it was, why should it upset me?

It was not incoherent.
I sure would not like to see Obama's impromptu speech if his teleprompter every froze.
It would be so full of umm's to the point it would be painful.
Without his teleprompter his speech is very halted and you can see him take a lot of time to think about what he’s going to say.

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

No. Hear me clearly. We are not upset. Sarah Palin gives us much joy. If she were VP....we'd be upset. Please.....trust me on this.

As incoherent as it was, why should it upset me?

It was not incoherent.
I sure would not like to see Obama's impromptu speech if his teleprompter every froze.
It would be so full of umm's to the point it would be painful.
Without his teleprompter his speech is very halted and you can see him take a lot of time to think about what he’s going to say.

OK. How many links to President Obama speaking clearly and without hesitation......without a teleprompter......would you need before you retracted this asinine comment?

It was a great speech.

No. Hear me clearly. We are not upset. Sarah Palin gives us much joy. If she were VP....we'd be upset. Please.....trust me on this.

She's the gift that keeps on giving! :D

It was a great speech.

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

Do you often root through the garbage of people you're not worried about?

Does she give you penis envy?

Last edited:

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

Someday you might get it. We are mocking her to make fun of you....not to destroy her. We are amazed that there are people stupid enough to support her political endeavors.

The speech above is vintage Palin - bumper sticker slogans, shallow platitudes and zingers.

This country needs a serious, intellectual, constructive conversation right now, not this.

^^^^Yup!!^^^^

I'm conservative! I generally agree with the Tea Party philosophy! But, unfortunately, I'm not much of a Palin fan. Her screeching voice and "rock star" or high-school-cheerleader approach to the serious issues facing America is a bit embarrassing and somewhat insulting to an intelligent mind.

Pretty apparent she gives you penis envy.

:lol:

If she doesn't get the nomination, she can always start in big-gulp ads:

original21.jpg
:lol: Omg...

I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Forum List

Back