Palin's Meltdown

Especially funny after her fishwife harangue about President Obama using a teleprompter.

From the article:

"The content of the speech led to widespread speculation that Palin was flying solo after her prompter broke - though at least one watcher said he could see words scrolling by, which would indicate that the address was exactly what she meant to say."

Read more: Screw the left in Hollywood GOP firebrand Sarah Palin rambles after teleprompter freezes and leaves crowd baffled ... just after saying she s seriously interested in 2016 run Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Damn...you mean she was caught pulling an Obuma???!!!

too funny, lip syncing. Man if Bush had done that what would the left be saying? I got a good idea what and i know they would all be in better sync then was Obama.

I'd say Palin is smarter than Obama and Biden combined, but who isn't?
YOU, for one!

Funny how a Palin thread brings out all the REALLY UGLY subversives, the ones with the under 40 IQ!

Funny how you're reduced to personal attacks against the posters, rather than addressing the issue itself.

EdtheIdiot and I have a history of such...would you like to join?

YOU, for one!

Funny how a Palin thread brings out all the REALLY UGLY subversives, the ones with the under 40 IQ!

Funny how you're reduced to personal attacks against the posters, rather than addressing the issue itself.

The issue is that Palin is smarter and tougher than any 3 Democrats

YOU, for one!

Palin isn't smarter then Elmo. If they ever brought her on Sesame Street she'd probably get into an argument with him about the letter "O" and start going off about a left-wing media bias on the show.

YOU, for one!

Palin isn't smarter then Elmo. If they ever brought her on Sesame Street she'd probably get into an argument with him about the letter "O" and start going off about a left-wing media bias on the show.

Meanwhile, SHE is all you scum concentrate on, not any of the supposed FRONT RUNNERS and what they say..... she is a dynamo, the spark at the heart of Patriotism, and what could be right in America again, and all you Commie scum bags know it.... why else attack YOUR SUPPOSED least educated and dumbest Republican?

Payland (R) is the epitome of "word salad" just like our Stephanie :D

16176487250_e974b7b51c_o.jpg

Forum List

Back