palin endorses Trump

How many threads are you going to post on the same topic? And you call them stupid and idiots?

Eddie is a spammer
lol I take it you don't like Borowitz?
btw they all have a different flavor ,,a different way of looking at the slime the republican party has become ,,,just as there are many different kinds of steak there are many different ways to show the stupidity of the repub party
They all have a different flavor???? Boy, are you reaching. You're just stupid. What time does your school start? Shouldn't you be in class right now? Mom is going to get mad you're home on the computer.

How many threads are you going to post on the same topic? And you call them stupid and idiots?

Eddie is a spammer
btw they all have a different flavor ,,a different way of looking at the slime the republican party has become ,,,just as there are many different kinds of steak there are many different ways to show the stupidity of the repub party
They all have a different flavor???? Boy, are you reaching. You're just stupid. What time does your school start? Shouldn't you be in class right now? Mom is going to get mad you're home on the computer.

How many of the 500 or so Benghazi threads did you bitch about?

and Trump is honored ..That in itself shows the depths the republican party has sunk too
I listened to her endorsement a bit ago. What do you mean sunk to? She sounded great, did you listen to her or you just jumped and the chance to fling poo like a monkey in a zoo?

I made that rhyme so you might understand it with your Dr. Seuss education of world events.
weasel ..she sounded great????...are you a HS grad?
In other words, you didn't even hear it. You stupid little juvenile.

Eddie is a spammer

I don't like multiple threads on the same topic and you're not following forum rules. Your posting habits are childish
I'll try to correct that

This is the third time you've pasted up some lame crap with no content of your own.

As I watch him, he looks like he can barely stand to listen to her orate. Trump looks like he is going to hurl. :badgrin:

He smiles once or twice when she points out that the establishment is attacking it's own.

Last edited:

Eddie is a spammer

There were different articles that brought put new information. Not like eddie's blunders.

Eddie is a spammer

I don't like multiple threads on the same topic and you're not following forum rules. Your posting habits are childish
I'll try to correct that

What she's trying to say is she only supports multiple threads on topics she likes.

No it's not. He's not following the rules but of course he's a left loon so you have to come stumbling and bumbling to his defense. You're an idiot at best

Eddie is a spammer

There were different articles that brought put new information. Not like eddie's blunders.
jackson All I can say is that's lame ,,real lame and not true

“He’s got the guts to wear the issues that need to be spoken about and debate on his sleeve....."...Sarita Palin

Yesssssssssssssss

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

Eddie is a spammer

Awwwwwww, reporting in progress

I'm not reporting anyone, the mods will catch it. Now why don't you cease with your ankle snapping ya little over weight toy poodle....and go shave your back

and Trump is honored ..That in itself shows the depths the republican party has sunk too
I listened to her endorsement a bit ago. What do you mean sunk to? She sounded great, did you listen to her or you just jumped and the chance to fling poo like a monkey in a zoo?

I made that rhyme so you might understand it with your Dr. Seuss education of world events.
weasel ..she sounded great????...are you a HS grad?
The question is, are you even a grad?

As I watch him, he looks like he can barely stand to listen to her orate. Trump looks like he is going to hurl. :badgrin:

He smiles once or twice when she points out that the establishment is attacking it's own.
You're on drugs. He was thrilled with her endorsement, sober up and watch it again.

It IS true.

You're on drugs. He was thrilled with her endorsement, sober up and watch it again.

You're right, my migraines are nasty this morning. Just took something for that.

I don't think that has altered my perception. I genuinely don't think he likes folks talking about him, for good or ill. When I watch it, I noticed he likes the part of her speech when she talks shit about others, but when she compliments him or praises his campaign, he looks very uncomfortable.

I'm guessing his parents didn't show him any love, affection, or praise. He's probably attracted to cold women.

Eddie is a spammer

Awwwwwww, reporting in progress

I'm not reporting anyone, the mods will catch it. Now why don't you cease with your ankle snapping ya little over weight toy poodle....and go shave your back
sassy ,,just want to say I'll take some time off ,,look for the rules and read them carefully I had no intention of breaking rules

It IS true.
ok those 100's of posts on benghazi were all different ,,,gotcha

Forum List

Back