Trump endorses Michael Whatley as RNC chair, Lara Trump as co-chair

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Case: The Republican Party (United States)

Cause of Death: Trumpism.

Manner of Death: Suicide.

Nepotism aside, anyone being pushed by Trump is a certainty to continue the downward spiral of the GOP

1707791276503.jpg

Nepotism aside, anyone being pushed by Trump is a certainty to continue the downward spiral of the GOP

Another day, another lazy Taz me "I hate trump" post.

liam-neeson-so-sleepy.gif

This would be an upgrade from Ronna McDaniel.

Funny how no one was crying about the death of the GOP with Rhona McDaniel as president, who let the democrats steal 2020, then threw out the reigns of victory in the 2022 midterms that the GOP should have crushed with a slam dunk? And just now could not even successfully impeach the bum Mayorkas which everyone wants to see go!

Notice that everyone decrying Trump's endorsement are no one who particularly wants the GOP to succeed anyway.

Funny how no one was crying about the death of the GOP with Rhona McDaniel as president, who let the democrats steal 2020, then threw out the reigns of victory in the 2022 midterms that the GOP should have crushed with a slam dunk? And just now could not even successfully impeach the bum Mayorkas which everyone wants to see go!

Notice that everyone decrying Trump's endorsement are no one who particularly wants the GOP to succeed anyway.
Gee, I wonder if MAGA Trump trained seal Ronna McDaniel can now go back to using Romney in her name after stabbing her own uncle in the back for Trump now that she's getting the same treatment from that lowlife who just stabbed HER in the back?

McDaniel just found out the hard way- what goes around comes around.

Because Rona was doing so well?

So the leader of a party isn't allowed to make suggestions about how the party is run now?

Seriously, Troll?

Your Trump Tourettes is terminal.

All dictators install family members to political positions.

Forum List

Back