palin endorses Trump

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
and Trump is honored ..That in itself shows the depths the republican party has sunk too

BenneC20160120_low.jpg

and Trump is honored ..That in itself shows the depths the republican party has sunk too
I listened to her endorsement a bit ago. What do you mean sunk to? She sounded great, did you listen to her or you just jumped and the chance to fling poo like a monkey in a zoo?

I made that rhyme so you might understand it with your Dr. Seuss education of world events.

I listened to her endorsement a bit ago. What do you mean sunk to? She sounded great, did you listen to her or you just jumped and the chance to fling poo like a monkey in a zoo?

I made that rhyme so you might understand it with your Dr. Seuss education of world events.

Sarah Palin Goes On A Demented Mentally Unstable Rant About Obama While Endorsing Trump

Sarah Palin was supposed to be endorsing Donald Trump, but within moments of taking the stage, Palin unleashed a demented and mentally unstable rant about President Obama. …

weasel ..she sounded great????...are you a HS grad?

At times like this Sara Palin needs to set politics aside and go assist her son who is in a crisis that has him facing charges and threatening suicide by firearm..................

BrancJ20160120_low.jpg

How many threads are you going to post on the same topic? And you call them stupid and idiots?

Eddie is a spammer
lol I take it you don't like Borowitz?
btw they all have a different flavor ,,a different way of looking at the slime the republican party has become ,,,just as there are many different kinds of steak there are many different ways to show the stupidity of the repub party

How many threads are you going to post on the same topic? And you call them stupid and idiots?

Eddie is a spammer
lol I take it you don't like Borowitz?

I don't like multiple threads on the same topic and you're not following forum rules. Your posting habits are childish
I'll try to correct that

What she's trying to say is she only supports multiple threads on topics she likes.

Sarah Palin Goes On A Demented Mentally Unstable Rant About Obama While Endorsing Trump

Sarah Palin was supposed to be endorsing Donald Trump, but within moments of taking the stage, Palin unleashed a demented and mentally unstable rant about President Obama. …
Not exactly unbiased.

Let's go to the actual event, eh?

Forum List

Back