Trump endorses Michael Whatley as RNC chair, Lara Trump as co-chair

His grip gets stronger and stronger on the Republican Party.

Soon he'll complete chocking the life out of them.

And they've been begging for it all along.

Case: The Republican Party (United States)

Cause of Death: Trumpism.

Manner of Death: Suicide.

Nepotism aside, anyone being pushed by Trump is a certainty to continue the downward spiral of the GOP
Never, ever would I have thought a "major" American party could be so easily steamrolled by one person, let alone a clownish orange con man.

Never, ever.

Case: The Republican Party (United States)

Cause of Death: Trumpism.

Manner of Death: Suicide.

Nepotism aside, anyone being pushed by Trump is a certainty to continue the downward spiral of the GOP

Aren't you an "independent"?

Then what business is it of yours?

I’m independent because the Republican Party went to shit. I volunteered for Romney’s gubernatorial campaign in 2002 and I voted for Bush in 2004.
Okay, so you were a Massachusetts Romney Republican...and you wonder why you're out of step with the Republican Party?

Here's your problem.

The DEMOCRATS in my state government...back when we had them...are farther right than Romney.

You come from a CULTURE of liberalism. You've been infected by it. And you want to inject that liberalism into a Republican Party that is never going to be that far to the left again.

The Massachusetts and New York and California and Maryland and Connecticut Republicans...they're the very ones that were giving us these milquetoast liberal "Republicans" like Dole, Romney, and McCain...

And while you may think they guys are the Bees Knees...we don't.

The guy WE like actual won an election...and it took a worldwide pandemic and the concerted effort of the government and the entire legacy media combined to orchestrate his "defeat" in 2020...and even after all that...he's fucking back.

And cocksucking little bitches like you can do nothing but whine and cry about not getting your way...not getting your milquetoast fencesitting RINOs like Nikki Haley...so you stamp your little toddler feet and throw a tantrum like a two year old.

Well here's a newsflash.

Nobody gives a fuck about your TDS induced psychosis.

But never fear, liberal as they come Mac1492 is here to save you...imagine that. vvvv

Last edited:
Okay, so you were a Massachusetts Romney Republican...and you wonder why you're out of step with the Republican Party?

Here's your problem.

The DEMOCRATS in my state government...back when we had them...are farther right than Romney.

You come from a CULTURE of liberalism. You've been infected by it. And you want to inject that liberalism into a Republican Party that is never going to be that far to the left again.

The Massachusetts and New York and California and Maryland and Connecticut Republicans...they're the very ones that were giving us these milquetoast liberal "Republicans" like Dole, Romney, and McCain...

And while you may think they guys are the Bees Knees...we don't.

The guy WE like actual won an election...and it took a worldwide pandemic and the concerted effort of the government and the entire legacy media combined to orchestrate his "defeat" in 2020...and even after all that...he's fucking back.

And cocksucking little bitches like you can do nothing but whine and cry about not getting your way...not getting your milquetoast fencesitting RINOs like Nikki Haley...so you stamp your little toddler feet and throw a tantrum like a two year old.

Well here's a newsflash.

Nobody gives a fuck about your TDS induced psychosis.

But never fear, liberal as they come Mac1492 is here to save you...imagine that. vvvv
Nobody gives any fucks about your grievances. :dunno:

Nobody gives any fucks about your grievances. :dunno:
What grievances? President Trump will be the Republican nominee by a landslide.

Screenshot_20240314-181107-912.png

Even one-on-one against Trump, the forces of the Establishment were slaughtered.

When you 100% get your way, there is nothing to grieve about. :wink_2:

:dance: :eusa_dance: :banana: :banana: :eusa_dance: :dance:

Last edited:
What grievances? President Trump will be the Republican nominee by a landslide.

View attachment 917191

Even one-on-one against Trump, the forces of the Establishment were slaughtered.

When you 100% get your way, there is nothing to grieve about.
Will they vote this November or stay home? If they do, Trump doesn’t have a shot

Forum List

Back