palin endorses Trump

are we up to 10 threads yet? you see it's like the left doesn't have anything important in their lives. so now it's fixate again on a woman who is a civilian by the way. they are so petty, shallow and low infos

My favorite moment was when Mrs. Palin swerved hard left to endorse Rand Paul and his non-intervention policy in the Middle East, a direct repudiation of Trump's "bomb the hell out of them" solution to the problem.

take a look at how many threads on her just overnight by the LEFT/lib/dems.

now they wonder why people refer to them as sheep. Dress a wolf up a Palin costume, and I think they can be led right off a cliff into a wolf den.

My favorite moment was when Mrs. Palin swerved hard left to endorse Rand Paul and his non-intervention policy in the Middle East, a direct repudiation of Trump's "bomb the hell out of them" solution to the problem.

oh really, I guess we are suppose to take your word for that? or you have some proof?

Whoa! Hold up there Cochise, you think Rand Paul has any association with the "hard left"??? o_O

Whoa! Hold up there Cochise, you think Rand Paul has any association with the "hard left"??? o_O

lol, they go stupid over this woman and really make fools of themselves. too bad they don't see it. it's not a pretty thing.

As I watch him, he looks like he can barely stand to listen to her orate. Trump looks like he is going to hurl. :badgrin:

He smiles once or twice when she points out that the establishment is attacking it's own.
You're on drugs. He was thrilled with her endorsement, sober up and watch it again.

You're right, my migraines are nasty this morning. Just took something for that.

I don't think that has altered my perception. I genuinely don't think he likes folks talking about him, for good or ill. When I watch it, I noticed he likes the part of her speech when she talks shit about others, but when she compliments him or praises his campaign, he looks very uncomfortable.

I'm guessing his parents didn't show him any love, affection, or praise. He's probably attracted to cold women.
Well, I just don't see it. What's someone to do when you are standing there talking about you? He looked pretty happy to have her on board. Maybe he should have given her a reach around?

I thought she would have went with Cruz. I have to see more of her reasoning from her, for going with Trump.

Eddie is a spammer
lol I take it you don't like Borowitz?

I don't like multiple threads on the same topic and you're not following forum rules. Your posting habits are childish
Awwwwwww, reporting in progress

I'm not reporting anyone, the mods will catch it. Now why don't you cease with your ankle snapping ya little over weight toy poodle....and go shave your back
sassy ,,just want to say I'll take some time off ,,look for the rules and read them carefully I had no intention of breaking rules

Don't give in to the bullies, these pussies try this every time on every new poster of a liberal persuasion.

Apparently the crowd reaction to her yesterday was tepid at best. That would be some 'reasoning'.
Er.. No... Sarah did the only thing she is useful for; By appearing in the public eye she once again managed to provoke the classless swine on the left to show their true colors.

Scamper along now... I'm sure there are still some innocent children out there that you haven't managed to dehumanize yet.

lol, the tell here, to use the poker term,

is how much the RWnuts are crying about so many threads started about Palin...

...it tells you they are as embarrassed by her as everyone else.

If the RWnuts had an ounce of respect and support for Palin, they'd have started their own dozen threads by now.

Apparently the crowd reaction to her yesterday was tepid at best. That would be some 'reasoning'.
Er.. No... Sarah did the only thing she is useful for; By appearing in the public eye she once again managed to provoke the classless swine on the left to show their true colors.

Scamper along now... I'm sure there are still some innocent children out there that you haven't managed to dehumanize yet.

Track Palin was arrested for assault.

As you see, these RWnuts like the one above has just as much contempt for Palin as anyone else. They have nothing to say in support or defense of her.

LOL, thank you for proving my point; when it comes to going after children it's like you can't help yourself, huh?

LOL, thank you for proving my point; when it comes to going after children it's like you can't help yourself, huh?

I have so many on ignore because of the vile spews over GOVERNOR Palin. it's the lowest time I've seen from the left and as we can see they don't care about women, that's just words they blow up everyone's ass. . I just hope the women in the country are paying attention...
voting coming up

Remedial reading problems again. The "hard" refers to the suddenness with which Palin shifted to the topic of Rand Paul. The change is described as "left" as it is the "right" that seeks violent military response. Your limited grasp of English may be contributing to the disgruntlement stimulating your discourtesy. Go back to school.

Remedial reading problems again. The "hard" refers to the suddenness with which Palin shifted to the topic of Rand Paul. The change is described as "left" as it is the "right" that seeks violent military response.
Stop trying to dodge the question, do you believe that Rand Paul has any association with the left "hard" or otherwise?

Your limited grasp of English may be contributing to the disgruntlement stimulating your discourtesy. Go back to school.
*YAWN* BORING....
Was that an inane attempt at an insult? Hate to break it to you but your endeavor failed miserably, try it again and this time use a bit of wit, otherwise I might not find you interesting enough to bother making fun of.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back