Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

The Palestinians do not opperate outside their own borders and they do not target Americans.

"Their own borders"... :cuckoo:

Really, you lowlife Jihadi brides don't target Americans?

CRBge3qUwAAnFfZ.jpg

Last edited:
RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This has been a standing political position for more than a decade.

The PA had Formally declared many times the Israelis will have no access to the Wall.
I don't recall ever hearing that.

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

Jews have no right to Western Wall, PA 'study' says
The Western Wall belongs to Muslims and is an integral part of Al-Aksa Mosque and Haram al-Sharif (the Islamic term for the Temple Mount complex, meaning the Noble Sanctuary), according to an official paper published on Monday by the Palestinian Authority Ministry of Information in Ramallah.

Palestinian Authority: We Have a Right to Kill Israelis!
Hassan abd Rabbo, Spokesman for the PLO Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs, explains that the Israeli law is an outrage because it infringes on the Palestinians’ natural right to murder Jews. Payments to the families of terrorists, he says, will never stop. Paying terrorists and the families of terrorists is a “sacred national obligation of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian leadership.” This looks like a situation that is ripe for compromise.

(COMMENT)

I don't think you are being honest with yourself or the members of the discussion group. Arab Palestinian clerics and Palestinian Authority (Fatah) personalities have repeatedly commented -- in Arabic -- claims that Jews have no historical ties to the Land of Israel or Jewish holy sites.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I can't say much about Israeli propaganda. The reporting is too dishonest.
It’s very convenient to make a statement such as the above while unable to support that comment.

What reporting is dishonest?

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.
Your usual swing and miss. Why post false claims when you're repeatedly called out for doing so?

Link?
The example that Rocco posted, and you missed, is that Abbas said no Israelis in Palestine.

The lying propagandists changed Israelis to Jews.

I don't see what changed.

And what difference does it make,
when you use the terms interchangeably,
and define "Palestinian" as anyone but Jews.

It only confirms that this is exactly your goal,
and you're only arguing semantics, knowing the result is the same.
It has been stated many times that Palestinian Jews can live in Palestine.

Indeed, you people many times feel a natural urge to 'state your allowance',
to Palestinian Jews or elsewhere, that you simply cannot come to terms
with independent Jews, while making the best case for Israel.

But out of curiosity, while we're there,
does your definition of 'Palestinian Jews'
not in anyway meant to exclude 99.9% of Jews?
I don't know where you get that. Jews with Palestinian citizenship can live in Palestine. Those who don't will be foreigners. Just like every place else.

Says the guy with the Swastika on his flag...

DaIK33eVQAEjlu0.jpg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The PA had Formally declared many times the Israelis will have no access to the Wall.

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

The Western Wall belongs to Muslims and is an integral part of Al-Aksa Mosque and Haram al-Sharif (the Islamic term for the Temple Mount complex, meaning the Noble Sanctuary), according to an official paper published on Monday by the Palestinian Authority Ministry of Information in Ramallah.

Hassan abd Rabbo, Spokesman for the PLO Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs, explains that the Israeli law is an outrage because it infringes on the Palestinians’ natural right to murder Jews. Payments to the families of terrorists, he says, will never stop. Paying terrorists and the families of terrorists is a “sacred national obligation of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian leadership.” This looks like a situation that is ripe for compromise.

(COMMENT)

I don't think you are being honest with yourself or the members of the discussion group. Arab Palestinian clerics and Palestinian Authority (Fatah) personalities have repeatedly commented -- in Arabic -- claims that Jews have no historical ties to the Land of Israel or Jewish holy sites.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
It’s very convenient to make a statement such as the above while unable to support that comment.

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.
Your usual swing and miss. Why post false claims when you're repeatedly called out for doing so?

Link?
The example that Rocco posted, and you missed, is that Abbas said no Israelis in Palestine.

I don't know where you get that. Jews with Palestinian citizenship can live in Palestine. Those who don't will be foreigners. Just like every place else.

DaIK33eVQAEjlu0.jpg
Nice Photoshop!

The Palestinians do not opperate outside their own borders and they do not target Americans.

"Their own borders"... :cuckoo:

Really, you lowlife Jihadi brides don't target Americans?

CRBge3qUwAAnFfZ.jpg
If you have to go back over 50 years for one incident, it doesn't look like a systemic problem. Do you have anything more recent?

Curious, let alone this is your default response to any violence against Jews...
but in all 10 years of your posting here, you always side with Palestinians,
whenever discussing their American victims.

Strange don't you think?

THE FORGOTTEN AMERICAN VICTIMS OF PALESTINIAN ATTACKS

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

DaIK33eVQAEjlu0.jpg
Nice Photoshop!

See you can't even remotely dare address the issue...
yet try to sell me on "citizenship" in your wanna be Caliphate.

Drop the pretense.

Swastika Flag Seen Hoisted Above Palestinian Town (VIDEO)

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: Arab Palestinian Threat
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Hollie, et al,

BLUF: A matter of perception...

WOW, a whole room of people pounding on the symptoms and not one looking at the problems.
(COMMENT)

Are → what you call symptoms - really the disease? I think you might have it backward.

When the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HAMAS) condemns Israel's participation in a security conference in Bahrain, is that really a symptom or is that the disease that causes the war to continue?

When Fatah says: "Murdering children is "legitimate human struggle" - when killer is Palestinian and victims are Israelis," is that not the symptom that causes the conflict to expand?

When PA officials say: "Jews have ‘no right to pray’ at Western Wall." Is that not a deliberate and inflammatory remark?

When Palestinian Arab Official Admits that “Killing Israelis is not Terror, it’s Legitimate,” is that not the incitement factor for hostile action?

(COMMENT)

IF
the Arab Palestinians THEN they are aggressively conduction operations against foreign sovereignty.

(Palestine borders are questionable. By no means are they a sovereign power. The question of whether or not they are a stand-alone government is up for debate.)

IF they claim that Israel is inside Palestine, THEN Palestine is in a state of a "Civil War" and not a foreign occupation. You cannot have it both ways. Either Israel is sovereign and its forces are not a foreign occupation, - or - Israel is sovereign and Hostile Arab Palestinian operations against Israel is an act of aggression.

In March 1978, a Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Jihadist (Fatah faction) Dalal Mughrabi killed the niece of Senator Abraham Ribicoff (D-Connecticut). And later on the same terrorist operation, they stopped and killed 24 adults and 12 children on the Coast Road bus. I mention is particular incident because JUST TODAY - the Hostile Arab Palestinians:
JNS New Syndicate said:
(June 15, 2020 / JNS) A music video aired on official Palestinian Authority television in June included images of terrorists, including Dalal Mughrabi, who together with others murdered 37 Israelis, among them 12 children, in 1978, according to an Israel-based media watchdog.
SOURCE: Veneration Video
Daily Mail News said:
A Mail on Sunday investigation has found 24 schools named after Palestinian terrorists and evidence of widespread encouragement of violence against Israel by teachers, with terrorists routinely held up as heroes for schoolchildren.
Pictures of ‘martyrs’ are posted on school walls, revolutionary slogans and symbols are painted on premises used by youngsters, sports events are named after teenage terrorists and children are encouraged to act out shooting Israeli soldiers in plays.
SOURCE: Daily Mail

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Arab Palestinian Threat
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Hollie, et al,

BLUF: A matter of perception...

WOW, a whole room of people pounding on the symptoms and not one looking at the problems.
(COMMENT)

Are → what you call symptoms - really the disease? I think you might have it backward.

When the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HAMAS) condemns Israel's participation in a security conference in Bahrain, is that really a symptom or is that the disease that causes the war to continue?

When Fatah says: "Murdering children is "legitimate human struggle" - when killer is Palestinian and victims are Israelis," is that not the symptom that causes the conflict to expand?

When PA officials say: "Jews have ‘no right to pray’ at Western Wall." Is that not a deliberate and inflammatory remark?

When Palestinian Arab Official Admits that “Killing Israelis is not Terror, it’s Legitimate,” is that not the incitement factor for hostile action?

(COMMENT)

IF
the Arab Palestinians THEN they are aggressively conduction operations against foreign sovereignty.

(Palestine borders are questionable. By no means are they a sovereign power. The question of whether or not they are a stand-alone government is up for debate.)

IF they claim that Israel is inside Palestine, THEN Palestine is in a state of a "Civil War" and not a foreign occupation. You cannot have it both ways. Either Israel is sovereign and its forces are not a foreign occupation, - or - Israel is sovereign and Hostile Arab Palestinian operations against Israel is an act of aggression.

In March 1978, a Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Jihadist (Fatah faction) Dalal Mughrabi killed the niece of Senator Abraham Ribicoff (D-Connecticut). And later on the same terrorist operation, they stopped and killed 24 adults and 12 children on the Coast Road bus. I mention is particular incident because JUST TODAY - the Hostile Arab Palestinians:

JNS New Syndicate said:
(June 15, 2020 / JNS) A music video aired on official Palestinian Authority television in June included images of terrorists, including Dalal Mughrabi, who together with others murdered 37 Israelis, among them 12 children, in 1978, according to an Israel-based media watchdog.

SOURCE: Veneration Video

Daily Mail News said:
A Mail on Sunday investigation has found 24 schools named after Palestinian terrorists and evidence of widespread encouragement of violence against Israel by teachers, with terrorists routinely held up as heroes for schoolchildren.

Pictures of ‘martyrs’ are posted on school walls, revolutionary slogans and symbols are painted on premises used by youngsters, sports events are named after teenage terrorists and children are encouraged to act out shooting Israeli soldiers in plays.

SOURCE: Daily Mail

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

(Palestine borders are questionable.
Palestine's international borders were defined by post war treaties. They remain unchanged.
By no means are they a sovereign power. The question of whether or not they are a stand-alone government is up for debate.)
The people inside a defined territory have the right to sovereignty. Governments and states are products of sovereignty not prerequisites.

Forum List

Back